Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 56. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

It is not like that bro the ETH is get up more than 300% from last the year so the eth is in still up only and the some crypto currency crush the eth was down around some % now it is again 465$ now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
Ethir is crypto with the biggest real usage in the crypto world) It can't die in the nearest future. Look at this huge pack of ICO on ETH.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think you can get the others to be on your side if that is not eth. Eth is already a rooted among altcoins so technically what you are saying is far from reality.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

it seems you do not trust with ETH, why you are not sure eth will recover ..?
Eth will not die price reduction is a natural thing, do not think the decline will harm, but this is a good time to buy because Eth will reach its peak and change things for the better.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
April 12, 2018, 11:48:16 AM
There's an ICO being launched almost on a weekly basis and majority of them prefer to use the Ethereum platform. This being said, Ethereum will remain in the market, its not going to die. Just take a look at the price of ETH, its is up by 10%. I bought a few ETH last week and I didn't regret investing my money there. Its for long term.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 12, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

ETH will never die, I'm sure. This is one of the most potent and capricious altcoins. If ETH dies, the market this year will be very bad, even a lot of altcoin will also die. However, I do not think that will happen, because now, ETH has begun to show signs of recovery. I believe in a few months ETH will increase, hopefully by the end of this year the price of ETH will return to the price above $ 1200.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
It was the crisis of the market, all falling down and engulfed in that color. However, in recent two days the market has gradually recovered, the positive signs appear more and the recovery is quite strong. You think ETH is dying because of its recession in the past 3 months, I don't think so, because the potential of ETH is huge. The market is much greener and ETH too, I have the feeling that it is gradually recovering
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2018, 11:40:53 AM
Maybe u are not checking the market, I will never think in that respect with any top ten listed cryptocurrency. They will always be as long as cryptocurrency exist. Although it is not posing as a competitor with bitcoin.
Activity: 146
April 12, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
I don't think so that eth is dying,but rather eth is recovering and moving into its price,we will just wait to avoid being in state of panic because as you can see daily in the market trend,the price is getting better,we hope also that eth will not die cause in here we get our living.
Activity: 35
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
I think there is not enough basis yet to say that eth is dying, because if you look at the market, its not even lower than the price last year 1st quarter, its just it has rose too much and dropped back.

negative merit should be introduced

Common, a lot of us can hardly get  a single merit. Please have mercy.  Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 12, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

How did you decide that everyone was losing money? First of all, it is important to note that the money lost part of the market is amateur investors, as well as those who do not have enough knowledge or invest in wrong advice. Large, knowledgeable and experienced investors are evaluating their new investments knowing this market opportunity. For that reason, I want to finish the comment by stating that the market is going on by making a small correction to the part where everyone lost money.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
No it's not. Eth will not die. I think today ethereum started its way to recover. As ethereum being more popular due to its smart contract supporting ICO's I believed ethereum proves its reliability.
Activity: 420
April 12, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
Ethereum is currently dying but I believe Ethereum will bounce back from the market and start growing again because of the good Ethereum coin.
Activity: 12
April 12, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
ETH back from da death and 2 m Tongue Tongue n
Activity: 160
April 12, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
I think that's normal, I've seen this happen before. the price of ethereum will decrease, and after a few months, it will pump again. if you know the first price of ethereum, i think you might invest now.
Activity: 395
April 12, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

I do not see anything surprising. This is an unpleasant moment, but from this you can not hide anywhere. The market is cyclical, it always fluctuates. Prices fall absolutely on all coins and then rise. You need to be patient and do not panic.
Activity: 32
April 12, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
no end to these zero post noobs that should be in lock down asking the same questions over and over here.

how to demerit these tools.

negative merit should be introduced

eth would be one of the last alts to die it actually has a proven dev team with a proven skill set compared to the rest of the top 20

however it is responsible the ico erc20 shit wave that hit with force last year .. most of those as VB said will be reduced to dust
Im agree, this post is made to OP get a Jr member, it's futile
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
April 12, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
I think you entered in crypto when all smart people said don't buy at this price, all is pumped.
I didn't lost any money, I entered bitcoin when it was 300$ and I have bought ether when it was 10$. Also litecoin when it was 3$.
FOMO investors lost money, that's it.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

I disagree with you OP, the negative thing is not determine the future most specially, the volatile is a normal attitude of cryptocurrency in the market. The only thing to accept your words is when we the time comes that ethereum is at the lowest level of price like 1$.
Activity: 360
April 12, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

I personally do not think Ethereum dies. Overall, the whole market has lost much of its value, but now things look better. I think we will slowly begin to go back to the old market levels. This includes Ethereum.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: