Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 52. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
ETh is one of the first alts that took off, thats why it will continue to do well.

Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 04:09:40 AM
I'm patiently waiting for sharding, I believe it will huge.

Activity: 37
August 12, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
Now it all depends on how bitcoin behaves, if it starts to recover and the Ethereum will come back to life as before )
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 04:03:57 AM
I think that's normal, I've seen this happen before. the price of ethereum will decrease, and after a few months, it will pump again. if you know the first price of ethereum, i think you might invest now. I now patient and wait for it to come back.
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 03:41:09 AM
I don't think Ethereum will die. Now that Ethereum is just a price drop, it means that it is a bear market. I believe Ethereum will recover in a short period of time. Let us wait patiently and let time prove everything.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 03:10:19 AM
Well as for me I think you wrong to say ETH is die.  ETH price is only plummeting and this is because of the bear market so I feel after this market situation is over and the bull market come ETH will go back to it good position so I am optimistic
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
If you ask me, there is no way that ETH will ever die. Why? Because 1) it's one of the first (and thus "the strongest") crypto currencies and 2) crypto is here to stay. If you're a day trader you can gain nice profit with daily price fluctuations and if you're an investor, short term fluctuations shouldn't bother you anyway.
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 04:08:55 PM
The last 2-3 weeks were even more hard for eth. This time eth didn't followed the btc and even on rising of btc it fall quite significantly. Right now it's trading at $360 which is almost 1/4th of it's all time high. But I still feel ETH will rise back to $1k mark
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
We will may lost more money and Ethereum isnt dying now whole market goes down not just ethereum. We should keep hold our coins. Most people think like you and sell their investment but real investor shouldnt think like that and sell their coins its a trap. We should be patient.
Activity: 35
August 09, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
Don't lose hope bro.I think eth will recover soon.Look at the bitcoin price it's dumping too much. Yesterday it was 12.5% dump in a single day.So we know that all altcoins have relation with bitcoin.It's now very bad time for crypto market.Don't panic bro.Keep calm now.Hope eth will moon soon it will not die.
Activity: 115
August 09, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
this is certainly a difficult time now. the state of the market is not encouraging. but I hope. that soon everything will be on the mend.
Activity: 123
August 09, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
I think it is impossible for ETH to die because it has too many technologies in development, most of the ICOs use their tokens and then they are changed to ETH so the volume is always moving, of course when the market goes down it also affects ETH, maybe not as much as other altcoins because of its independence that has achieved from bitcoin, but it still gets splashed and that is what we can see now.
Activity: 88
August 09, 2018, 03:43:15 PM
I disagree with your point of view, and I don't think Ethereum will die. The current market is all down, including bitcoin. So this is not the biggest reason for coins, it is because the market demand is falling. When the market rises again, all the coins will rise. do not worry.
Activity: 52
August 09, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
Well, the whole market has been dropping like non stop for the last months, and ethereum is just one of the many cryptocurrencies affected by this, I think it is just a phase and that it will recover maybe by the end of the year.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
no end to these zero post noobs that should be in lock down asking the same questions over and over here.

how to demerit these tools.

negative merit should be introduced

eth would be one of the last alts to die it actually has a proven dev team with a proven skill set compared to the rest of the top 20

however it is responsible the ico erc20 shit wave that hit with force last year .. most of those as VB said will be reduced to dust
Totally agree with you, there should be option for demerits like reddit have upvote and down vote karma rules. This OP is noob who is saying ethereum is dying  Cheesy Grin. After some day he will say crypto market is dying.... Op grow up crypto currency market is volatile and involves big risk but have portential to give big returns in less time as compare to traditonal investment and stock market investment. Ethereum have proven devs who are constantly working to bring ethereum on the new heights. It's been already 8 months we are seeing this bearish trend, let's have some little more patience bull run is very near.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
I don't think so. Although the cryptocurrency market has fallen too much, I believe the market will definitely pick up again, and although the market has fallen to the bottom, the price of Ethereum is still much higher than the previous bear market, so this market There is no death.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
ETH is not dying, we are in the blood season so the dip is affecting all alts. This is a very critical stage and may investments are burning but like I always say, you lose when you sell.
Activity: 65
August 09, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
All alts are bleeding. I wouldn't call it dying as markets will still recover. been a really weak year for the alt markets unlike last year but maybe we will see improvements towards the end of the year. A proper  bull run i hope.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
I think this is because of the strong influence of the slump in bitcoin prices, and I see that there is no positive news about ethereum and what the plans are in the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 09, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
That is expected due to the volatile nature of all crypto currency, but it will not always remain like that, ETH has the potential to  move ahead in terms of market price.  
Pages:
Jump to: