Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 51. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
Eth now has so many descendants, how can it die, if eth died and what would happen with those eth tokens, remembering the number that now the tokens on the eth chain account for at least half of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 12, 2018, 04:39:15 AM
Ethereum is far from dying and I honestly don't think ether will die simply because of decrease in price in the cryptocurrency market. There far more uses for ethereum than just trading and speculating.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
I see eth's trend down. but ethereum is a good coin and will still exist in the future.
the development is quite good and like bitcoin, ethereum is a coin that won't die.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:36:35 AM
Currently, the price of ETH has dropped to $ 330. Although ETH is very strong, we should not put our faith in it.
Activity: 532
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 12, 2018, 04:34:29 AM
I think you're delusional, and no one dies, the most common fall that would have happened sooner or later. Now it is better to just wait for a turn and not to make sudden movements
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 04:34:09 AM
I do not take this information seriously. It's still a rumor. The ether is now very popular. And many invest in it. Of course, no one knows what will happen next. This crypto currency is not bad at the market. So that everything will show the time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 12, 2018, 04:32:51 AM
Ethereum never dies unless the crypto market is dead. Be a little more patient, you do not have to give up so quickly. I believe the bull market will come very soon.
Exactly! Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies (that is legit) never dies. If you have quality and have future project, that is really a good to hold for long term position. Ethereum is one of the popular and the best cryptocurrency, it is helping every business with the special feature of ethereum which called Smart Contracts.
Activity: 490
August 12, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Red prices do not mean death. Crypto prices are very volatile, so they can change at any time so the price decline is a common occurrence.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 04:28:31 AM
I think every cryptocurrency is bleeding right now. singling out ethereum is not very fair. Yes ethereum is the strongest but bitcoin, litecoin etc. almost everyone is falling. Still praying for bull markets to come back.
Activity: 462
August 12, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
ETH is impossible to die. 80% of the cryptocurrency on the market is developed on Ethereum, but its price may continue to fall because it has too many competitors!
Activity: 672
August 12, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
Ethereum never dies unless the crypto market is dead. Be a little more patient, you do not have to give up so quickly. I believe the bull market will come very soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
Analyzing the ETH chart, we can only say that now ETH has a really hard time and we really need to wait a moment, when the same project will start to be popular. I think that everything will begin in October.
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 12, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

And what to think, the market lives and moves and it does not matter what is now on the decline, the time will come and there will be growth. It remains only to endure and wait, and of course to believe in your investments.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 04:21:24 AM
I don't think so, ETH can't die. ETH price drops is normal now because bad situations of the market now. When BTC down from $8k to $6k in a week, did you say BTC die?
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 12, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
Why are you singling out Ethereum when your OP mentions the whole crypto market? The root cause of the problem is Bitcoin, if you hadn't figured it out yet all of the market follows the movements with Bitcoin, and until its dominance is broken that will continue.
Activity: 299
August 12, 2018, 04:18:42 AM
please be patient now. The whole market is falling apart not just ETH. ETH is so popular, most ICO projects run on ETH platforms. ETH can not die.
Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
but if we don't want to lose our money, we will wait for a more stable price increase in the coming months, so we will not lose our investment. because the development of market prices is now also starting to increase again.
Activity: 138
August 12, 2018, 04:16:30 AM
Well, for me, I think Ethereum is still not dead, nor will it die, and the decline in the cryptocurrency market is a very normal thing. People don’t need to panic and fear, as long as you don’t sell your coins, I don’t think you will really lose money. Be patient, the bull market will come soon.
Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 04:14:20 AM
ETh is one of the first alts that took off, thats why it will continue to do well.

I don't think it's 'just' first mover advantage. Ethereum has an extremely talented development team delivering constant improvements and innovations. ETH is moving with the times still.

ETH "took off" because of it's utility. It will continue to do well because of it's utility. Utility is what gives Eth value, not luck, not first mover advantage, it wasn't even close to being the first mover.

Eth is the most well concieved and executed cryptocurrency to date. As Ethereum' technology continue to grow with PoS, Sharding and equally as imporyant, developers tools and community, it will become harder and harder to displace.

Activity: 26
August 12, 2018, 04:13:15 AM
ETh is one of the first alts that took off, thats why it will continue to do well.

I don't think it's 'just' first mover advantage. Ethereum has an extremely talented development team delivering constant improvements and innovations. ETH is moving with the times still.

Pages:
Jump to: