Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 48. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 12, 2018, 04:54:10 PM
Eth is losing a huge amount of popularity, that is the main reason of why people is not trusting on ethereum anymore, they are just switching to other platforms like eos
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
BTC, ETH, and other cryptos are not dying. Maybe this time is just the downtrend period of the market. Like the seasons, we have the on and off season every year. If this time is the offseason for crypto then we better look forward it's on season few days or months from now. And besides, we are not in the losing end yet until such time we sell all our tokens at this current market situation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 04:37:26 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

It is normal since we are currently in a bear market. Even the top altcoins are suffering, even ICOs are not gathering enough funds. Since last year was a bull market, it is normal for the market to crash for a huge market correction. So, there's nothing we can do but wait.

Yeah! That is correct all we can do is just wait with a good news on the digital economy which directly affect the stock market. This is not only Ethereum coin as been affected but the whole market are suffering from decreasing value but we are safe from dying coins by the moment, i only believe if the market will down to 95% which is critical situation.
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
It cannot die, 95% of ICOs are based on Ethereum blockchain, so it will survive and grow
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
I think now in this situation with market everyone lose everything, what is going on? every  month we read news - "soon will be growth" but just falling..
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
I do not think ETH will die as more than 95 percent of ICOs are using it`s platform. With the new development upgrades
Casper and Sharding , ETH will solve  many issues like scalability and ETH will be one of the most stable coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
August 12, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
People are speculating against ETH since some time. One of the problem with it is the scalability issue. I mean I didn't follow their updates recently, there was Plasma to help to resolve this issue, don't know if it has been added since.
Because they are a cancer of cryptocurrency they keep saying this FUD news and wrong speculation. I never doubt Ethereum at all, whatever happens, I still head up o this coin. It has a good technology which is all ICO's are using now this kind of technology and a very quick transaction. There's no reason behind Ethereum will follow the step of bitcoin soon.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
August 12, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
The market is still at low levels. But I hope that sooner or later the growth will begin, you need to wait for the good news.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:29:40 PM
There's very little chance that eth will die, and if eth dies there's a lot of encryption in the top 100 that's going to be worthless, and as the king of altcoin you think it's going to die?

Activity: 531
Merit: 258
August 12, 2018, 01:22:17 PM
People are speculating against ETH since some time. One of the problem with it is the scalability issue. I mean I didn't follow their updates recently, there was Plasma to help to resolve this issue, don't know if it has been added since.
Activity: 353
August 12, 2018, 01:14:17 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

It is normal since we are currently in a bear market. Even the top altcoins are suffering, even ICOs are not gathering enough funds. Since last year was a bull market, it is normal for the market to crash for a huge market correction. So, there's nothing we can do but wait.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

Before you sell you have not lost your money and you just lost your money when you pressed the sell button. Holding now becomes very difficult, but it is the best choice to save you from loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
Nah, Ethereum is not dying. It's just that a lot of scam ICOs are now cashing out cos they are scared the market will tank even further.

If you're in for the long-term don't worry about it, it will recover like it always did Smiley
Activity: 560
August 12, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
I think that this decline in the price of Ethereum is normal, since the entire cryptocurrency market fell again. We can only wait until the bear market begins.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:02:50 PM
in my opinion this is normal if the market is experiencing a price decline. if we have the patience and hold the coins we have until the market grows then we will get a lot of profit
Yes, declining on his price,  patient is the main key her for success so hold your coins until the market recover, and that time the coin will be more valuable maybe times two just relax and enjoy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

With the ethereum coin, everything is fine. Even now, when this coin has yet fallen in price and is only 322 dollars, nothing terrible has happened, since such a fall is due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market. When the market begins to rise, ethereum will also grow well in value.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

As you write this thread since April? and if you compare the price of Ethereum today! you can see it much worst  than the 2nd quarter of the year 2018 and I don't know when these bloodbath end i'm losing money because of these price slump but I'm not losing HOPE and still I will HODL it till the price is back where it should be.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
No, I do not think that. Bearish market same as 2014, only coin with real technology can survive after selective. Stay tuned my friend !
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
The crypto market has changed so fast in recent months. Bitcoin increased over $ 8k and then down over $ 6k, Ethereum over $ 600 now is just over $ 300. But we all see that Ethereum posted a rise in most of the bourses. I do not think this is a dead end for Ethereum. Take the reason for you to confirm that while Ethereum is a coin in the top 20 except for the time. This is a good time for investors, investing in crypto.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
August 12, 2018, 12:18:52 PM
The whole crypto for 2018 will be red. Same as the crypto market last 2014 to 2016. We will have a bear market for the whole year, and theres a bounce next year. 2019 going 2020 will be very good.

Pages:
Jump to: