Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 50. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
Try to learn the Ethereum chart again, and see ethereum's first price, I think you might invest now, because I think it's normal, I've seen this happen before. ethereum prices will decrease, and after a few months, it will pump again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

No, I don't think ETH is coming to an end. Each coin has some troubles with low price, you can see that by the market situation. Don't give up on such a potential coin, as soon as prices will come stable again, the ETH price will raise up.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
August 12, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
I think this is a good situation to buy, when many people panic and sell low there I can get a cheaper price. Buy and be patient holding and when the green market sells for profit.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 12, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
It is true that Ethereum has been disappointing over the past six months or so, it has certainly stalled its progress. At present, more and more investors have been moving away and investing in other coins, as they don't see any future in Eth, which is very worrying for this coin.
ETH is heavily influenced by ICO projects and has been hit hard by the sale of panic in this market. I think the $ 300 price is a very cheap price that ETH can achieve this year and I believe that by 2019 things will probably return and ETH will return to $ 1200. Just trust and hope so much, the best thing will come to people
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
Not just ethereum, all altcoins are dying and they can not stop falling much, there is no dip and going to there everyweek with all altcoins. When market recover, I will get all my money out of the crypto
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
Why btc is constant at 6k while all other are going on the floor.
Because bitcoin is supported by big money, and the most part alts - is not. In the falling market, part of the money comes out of the alts and enters bitcoin. Thus, BTC is supported, the alts falls. In bitcoin, most trust Grin.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
I saw all the altcoins looking great today. recouping from the slaughter advertise. trust it will proceed and stable once more. I am having a position in margin trading and this might be a decent rest during the evening and have a vibe superior to yesterdays.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 06:07:20 AM
Why btc is constant at 6k while all other are going on the floor.
Activity: 756
August 12, 2018, 06:05:29 AM
if ethereum dies all cryptos die. crypto future depends on ethereum. ethereum can not die. it will be with us so long time. still ethereum promising coin and it will raise again.

I think, that could not be as a agrument "if ethereum dies all cryptos die" . Yes if ETH will die, it provoke a crises on cryptomarket, but there are many other chains and  they will survive and become stronger
Activity: 8
August 12, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
For the past few months, ETH has not increased its price above 550. However, I predict that it is expected to overcome it in the coming months
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
August 12, 2018, 05:58:49 AM
It is true that Ethereum has been disappointing over the past six months or so, it has certainly stalled its progress. At present, more and more investors have been moving away and investing in other coins, as they don't see any future in Eth, which is very worrying for this coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
I think that the ethereum is still too early to die. He has not yet met showed what he is capable of. I believe in the ethereum and I very much hope that in the coming month it will grow.
Activity: 602
August 12, 2018, 05:44:36 AM
Not only ETH but almost all digital currencies going down but it doesn’t mean that everything dying, it’s a digital market & ups & downs are the part of trading. Present condition of market is due to panic selling & when people will start buying at dump then market will again rise.
So don’t worry nothing will going to die not ETH nor BTC.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 05:42:16 AM
if ethereum dies all cryptos die. crypto future depends on ethereum. ethereum can not die. it will be with us so long time. still ethereum promising coin and it will raise again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
for us to continue to wait for higher prices, than what we sell at current prices, because now the price is cheap, so I choose to hold it in the future with a stable price from the price we get.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 05:36:47 AM
With all the coins/tokens that are in red it is only ethereum you singled out to be dead?
A coin is down doesn't mean it is dead as long as people still use it. Countless solid ICO still build their project on the ERC-20 ethereum blockchain till tomorrow. So ethereum is alive and it is a matter of time before the price bounces back.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 05:28:59 AM
I think that the ethereum will not die. Because this is a fairly promising and progressive coin. I like it a lot. Some consider it to be much better than bitcoin.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think the market is just in bad days and I believe that it will recover soon just like these past years in crypto. Ethereum is in bad shape because the market is in bad condition and when the market is recovering, ethereum price will also increase in the market.
Activity: 427
August 12, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

Yes, this is an unpleasant situation on the market, but I think there are always such periods of ups and downs. In my view, we must be patient and not sell our coins in such situations, but wait for the market to go up again. As for Ethereum, I think he can not die.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 04:55:32 AM
The market will be red for a while. However, the market started to move slightly mildly.Do not worry about ethereum.Because the ethereum will never die. Ethereum will reach btc price in future.
Pages:
Jump to: