Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 49. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
I'm a little happy and a little sad. happy because the price of etheraum is cheap and I can buy more. sad because my assets decreased because ethereum's price down. continue to buy ethereum is the best way to make a profit,
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
If we have ETH, keep holding and waiting because holding is sometimes become the best strategy. They who lost the money do not need to be panic, just stay calm and do positive for future. It means not their chance.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

So many changing happens toward ethereum because the price is increasing. Its matter in how you hold your eth coins.just always observe the trending part in the market. Ethereum is a very potential, no doubt that it will more reliable and operational together with bitcoin.
Activity: 88
August 12, 2018, 12:06:52 PM
Why do you think that Ethereum is dying? If you correctly diversified your money, then you would be in profit now. Be patient and wait until prices start rising again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
August 12, 2018, 11:41:20 AM
I don't think so. ETH has Plasma solution for community, it can make network faster.
ETH is the bridge to invest in ERC20 tokens/ICOs.
I invest all of my ETH in Organicco project (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079), how about you?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 12, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
I know and i see ETHEREUM is falling, I KNOW its price is getting lower...
but ETH is not dying... eth is just falling but there will be a good time that we will see that 0.1 BTC soon.
and ETH will make a new ATH.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
The most expected coin to take over bitcoin in the future is now dipping so badly. Olympus is falling! The way things are going in the market, it's likely ethereum hit $200 and I wonder when it's gonna rise to $2000
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 12, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
ETH with an unhealthy condition tends to continue to decline. maybe that's the impact of BTC, which has also decreased in recent weeks. need medicine to get well soon, and rush to recover.
 Cry
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
with ETH conditions like this, it's better to be quiet waiting to wait for the market to recover. or can fill the time by just reading in the forum and looking for information about when it will be stable again soon. be patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 12, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
Those changes in the crypto-currency market that occur with Etherium and other coins are nothing more than the manipulation of large holders. Do not now make any hasty conclusions and do not try to sell the Etherium at such a low price. Perhaps, soon there will be positive news to solve the problem of scaling and the introduction of sharding in the network of the Etherium or other developments. This will result in Etherium updating its price peaks much faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
August 12, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
no, Ethereum is not dying. it is still alive, I know many new good projects which use Ethereum blockchain as their base. Maybe it not best platform, but it is stable and people believe that.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:17:09 AM
In the digital market today, in terms of price as well as attractiveness, the number 1 is still bitcoin then it must be said that ethereum so there is no basis for us to say eth will die ethereum ethereum will recover quickly in the shortest time
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
August 12, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
If you look at the last year and at the current time, then everything is fine with prices.
Globally, of course, the Etherium value loses more than other altcoins, but on the other hand, the upward thrust can be even greater.
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
No ETH will not go anywhere with this market, but now the price is at a minimum, but I think below $ 250 we will not sink, unless of course the BTC will not cost 4000. So do not scare people, everything will grow!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 12, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
in my opinion this is normal if the market is experiencing a price decline. if we have the patience and hold the coins we have until the market grows then we will get a lot of profit
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Actually, the price of etherium is stagnant right now which has a value around 300$, if you are seeing etherium with this kind of value I'm telling you to grab the chance while still at the low price. You will never know when it's gonna pump up again, so you will take the advantage with a huge return soon. In my experience, whenever I see the market in red days/down, I typically panic buy because I consider this as an opportunity to earn more profit until the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 38
August 12, 2018, 11:03:24 AM
I don't think so. There are still a lot of projects that are based on their platform example is menlo and Orca. This means there are still people that believes in them.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 12, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
When I see the market everyday currently, I feel so sad seeing ETH is under $400, it's really really only around $321.60. Although the price is much better than yesterday and it gets some rising value, the price is still very undervalued. We must wait for longer time to be more patient right now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
August 12, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
no ETH is not dying. many new project are still using Ethereum ecosystem for their ICO's. That is why Ethereum is still alve. But of course it needs improvements because there are young platforms which have lot of advantages compare to ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

I think Ethereum will not die. Currently Ethereum is in a difficult period, its price has dropped a lot, now only $ 322. However, I believe that in the next few months Ethereum will quickly recover and its price will rise again. Also, now is a good time for us to buy Ethereum. I will buy and hold long term Ethereum, I believe this altcoin will bring a lot of profit to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: