Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 37. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
Ethereum is simply better than Bitcoin, it is not just another cryptocurrency it focuses on the bigger problem, so it is adopting much faster as compared to Bitcoin. ICOs and smart contracts are being created every day using Ethereum. Many of the people developing the literally thousands of projects on Ethereum are among the most knowledgeable persons in cryptocurrency world, and most of them would switch to EOS, NEO etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Any cryptocurrency has the chance to become next to bitcoins because there are a lot of developers today who are very serious about their business and because of that we can expect more surprise in the future.
Activity: 79
May 22, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
No! They Completely Different use cases.
Its like Gold vs Aluminum. Gold is worth more than aluminum because of its demand and scarcity, its transportability and immense “store of value” makes it an Ideal form of payment, this doesnt mean aluminum is bad, Aluminum is used in industrial applications and in every day life such as Airplanes and Soda Cans….
If I wanted to buy a house or land before modern currency existed, gold was used as a fungible store of value because of its rarity and demand and trans-portability.
Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not better than Ethereum

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:20:07 AM
what indicators we take. if this is an indicator of the price, then, of course, bitcoin is a few steps ahead of all other crypto-currencies. the same applies to the number of people who have invested in it. but if we are talking about the prospects, it can be very.   
Activity: 25
May 19, 2018, 11:31:39 PM
i think eth will new btc,many coin use smart contact of eth and trading is faster,now i also hold only eth,i hope eth will grow up again
Activity: 32
May 19, 2018, 09:28:42 PM
We all know that after bitcoin ethereum always comes second because it has a very good project, good tech and algorithm and it has a lot of investors who believe and are confident in the project.
Activity: 434
May 19, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
Demand for ethereum is increasing day by day which causes its price to increase and ethereum is the second largest digital currency after bitcoin. Ethereum will have the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, because of its versatility and smart contracts.

But, overall, the increase in the price will be very difficult to compete with bitcoin price, due to unlimited stock. In addition bitcoin is clearly the market leader in terms of value per coin because bitcoin is also the most known and used digital currency in the crypto world..
Activity: 127
May 19, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
Ethereum is nearby, but it will not be able to take the place of bitcoin because the bitcoin technology is more advanced
Activity: 14
May 19, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
I prefer ETH ,, because the rarest exchange of people who play at BTC the easy price up and down to invest should wait for the right time to buy it and even have to be careful to see it.
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 06:24:31 AM
Yes, i think, ethereum is next to bitcoin, but ethereum will not surpass bitcoin easily, there is no altcoins that can surpass bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot of potential, but ethereum will not beat bitcoin.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 09:52:17 PM
I prefer ETH ,, because the rarest exchange of people who play at BTC the easy price up and down to invest should wait for the right time to buy it and even have to be careful to see it.
Activity: 14
May 18, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
I don't think Eth has enough power right now to remove Btc from its throne as the King of Crypto, that's pretty obvious right? As we can see, btc was still able to maintain a huge gap on price between eth and other crypto despite of its continuous downfalls recently.
Activity: 360
May 18, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
As of now, ethereum has a great foundation and has a good potential. I think it is great to invest with ethereum because maybe it will give us a good profits in the future. The development of ethereum will widely open and they will focused to achieved more like bitcoin. For me, investing in ethereum has a great move and I will support more with ethereum.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:48:04 AM
I still believe that this year the eth can not beat the bitcoin
Ethereum is becoming known to many people, even to people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency. Many media have reported that Ethereum Day will dominate the market, beating the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.

But the news is receding, one of the contributing factors is the declining Ethereum. Ethereum hit its all-time high of $ 1,390. Until this article was created, Ethereum dropped to $ 385 (the current value drops to just 27% of the highest value).
https://www.beritablockchain.com/2018/04/what-ethereum-will-beat-bitcoin.html?m=1
Activity: 204
May 18, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
In my opinion Ethereum will never overrun Bitcoin. Soon we will have smart contracts on bitcoin as well as on Ethereum platform. Scalability issues will be solved on both blockchains
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
He is not easy not just to be around!  And even more.  Etherium rests on the back bitcoin ...!
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

In my own opinion, ethereum can actually surpass bitcoins in the future due to its demand in the market and if people will focus on altcoins then there is no doubt that bitcoins will be only the second cryptocurrency in the market in the future.
yes, Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now a nearest Bitcoin competitor in the future, Ethereum development is very good I think one-day Ethereum will replace Bitcoin but it still takes a long time for sure.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
I think the more important aspect of whether these cryptocurrencies can surpass BTC is the contribution of the team behind them. Can the technical team create a better and higher living environment for their cryptocurrencies and apply the cryptocurrencies they create to more? In practical life, if the team is constantly innovating and climbing, it will eventually surpass BTC one day!
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 18, 2018, 03:21:27 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Overall, Ethereum is ranked second so that is obvious enough that after Bitcoin Ethereum is the next in line. But that is only in terms of market cap. We cannot deny that because the records show that. But in terms of influence or potential or even in terms of technology, people might have their own opinions and that Ethereum might not be the second to them. I have heard how Ripple, ADA, NEO, WAVES, and others are also considered second to Bitcoin.
Activity: 162
May 18, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Yes ETH are the most strongest contender to be the next to bitcoin. They are trade to all alt coins in the markets and exchanges, that is why peoples are buying ethereum and keeps them.
Pages:
Jump to: