Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 38. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
I`m not quite sure if the ETH community is big enough to beat the original coin which is BTC
Activity: 15
May 18, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
I prefer ETH ,, because the rarest exchange of people who play at BTC the easy price up and down to invest should wait for the right time to buy it and even have to be careful to see it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 12:41:45 PM
I believe that Ethereum has a great future, this year there will be big updates, I believe that this will have a very positive impact on the price
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 12:19:42 PM
These are very interesting, simultaneously close and far from each other currencies. It all depends on what you want. Bitcoin is rather a means of accumulation, and Ethereum currency is more for work, projects, smart contracts.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 12:09:27 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

In my own opinion, ethereum can actually surpass bitcoins in the future due to its demand in the market and if people will focus on altcoins then there is no doubt that bitcoins will be only the second cryptocurrency in the market in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 12:07:54 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, it is true as you mentioned that the ETH on the BTC!!
but you need to know also that currently lose competitiveness with BCH that cost is being reached 20 million. with the presence of BCH etherum a little slump. This means that on the BTC is the existence of the BCH. I feel like it
Activity: 252
May 16, 2018, 12:02:10 PM
To be next to the BTC then at this time I am sure for ETH is very difficult because the comparison of BTC prices with ETH is very far, if the price of ETH increases then BTC prices will rise higher. So for ETH must take a long time to be parallel to it and this also not necessarily successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Or you should say Ethereum is next after BTC because i think Ethereum cannot replaced btc in its position now as the king of cryptocurrency. BTC price is getting higher and higher again and for now i think more than times 10 the price of eth to the price of btc.
Activity: 85
May 16, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think ETH's growth will exceed Bitcoin.
Activity: 35
May 16, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
If Ethereum wants to replace Bitcoin, then the effort must be put in to it now. Bitcoin is facing all sort of issues, like the scaling problem and forks. If Ethereum can't take advantage of it, then some other crypto-currency will do that in the future.
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
he breathes it already in the back, soon bitcoin will lose its place on top of cryptocurrency, the ether is much more promising and I think ngeo future is much brighter than bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 15, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
Ethereum volume may pass bitcoin, but in dollars bitcoin certainly can not pass
Activity: 91
May 15, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
ETH and BTC are two very different cryptos, though both occupy the top spots in the crypto pyramid, BTC is still the highest ranking coin and will not be replaced anytime soon, ETH is a good coin with reasonable project plan , but Bitcoin is still the one, the gap might be closed but BTC wont be replaced.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Bitcoin is so strong that Ethereum is the next of Bitcoin. with Bitcoin growing steadily. will be followed by Ethereum which has a steady development as well as Bitcoin is growing rapidly. so many say that Ethereum is the next of Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Of course ethereum already next to bitcoin. The market and charts are good and its worth for investment for everyone. The value is increasing and getting bigger so it can go along with bitcoin.
yes, Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin, its development is very good and is getting bigger year by year but Bitcoin is also getting bigger, so I think Ethereum will be very difficult to replace BTC, I think ETH remain the number two.
Activity: 26
May 14, 2018, 11:20:33 PM
Although ETH does not currently have a high BTC price, ETH is receiving the attention of many people. Because the future development of Ethereum may far exceed Bitcoin, because it is not subject to government intervention, so it is said that it has relatively good prospects for development.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 14, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
i think its not that easy. maybe yah eth is strong coin and trusted but the price on market bitcoin have so high price and sit in number one. i think is hard to think eth to take over bitcoin. but we will never know what happen next.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
I think ETH can overtake bitcoin by capitalization.Ethereum is one of the most stable altcoin and it is like bitcoin he has good future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Bitcoins will be always the king of all the cryptocurrency in the market but still there is a huge chance for other coins in the market to grow even further because the competition is tight and we can always expect the volatility.
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
so far eth has a high price among other altcoin and this is the attraction people have eth so very reasonable if next after bitcoin people will choose eth
Pages:
Jump to: