Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 33. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 01:52:01 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
in my opinion not, btc will still be btc, and eth will also remain eth.
I think eth will still follow btc as a role model.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
There are some possibilities where Ethereum as a cryptocurrency may explode in value like how bitcoin did and their reasons alike that prevent it from doing so.
Ethereum is a blockchain which has tremendous capabilities in comparison to the bitcoin blockchain. One of the major factors that come into picture for valuation of any asset is demand for the product and in this case its the currency. Ethereum as a generalized platform to write and execute contracts apart from just transferring financial value set it apart from the bitcoin blockchain in terms of motive.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
Ether and Bitcoin are two leaders of the crypto currencies and hope both will grow fast in Q4 2018. EOS and TRON may also cross all other coins as these two has setup their own blockchain Mainnet.
Activity: 65
June 01, 2018, 01:10:30 AM
Of course the ETH is next to the BTC, because the ETH market price factor is below the BTC market. We see a strong BTC above the ETH is currently experiencing dead market. Sometimes it occurred to me whether the BTC position would be replaced by ETH I do not know it. But for now ETH is very prominent than BTC. If circumstances continue to side with the ETH of course I am sure BTC will be replaced by ETH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 01, 2018, 01:05:25 AM
Could be, but as of now nothing can beat bitcoin, bitcoin is still the basis of all cryptocurrency and still the greatest bitcoin of all, and eth could be the next one too, but all these things still depend on the value of bitcoin in the market. If the value goes up ETH also will rise
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 12:55:34 AM
I do not think that Ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin. Despite its popularity, bitcoin is its basis. He exists because of him. He is very good, but he will not be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 56
May 31, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
ethereum is next to bitcoin or bitcoin is next to ethereum. There is no need to argue - just earn money and be happy, what is the difference?
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 07:09:24 AM
ethereum is the strongest contender for bitcoin to be its replacement. But it will need a quite long time to replace bitcoin. So many people still invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum.
Activity: 21
May 31, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
 ETH can never be surpassed the bitcoin itself because despite the value of bitcoin , We know bitcoin is going down but in the time it will pump up again.
Activity: 65
May 30, 2018, 11:35:31 PM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin. It is now a lot of eth enthusiasts but if to compete with bitcoin is hard. Because there is still a lot of interest bitcoin than eth. So if eth rival the bitcoin it is very difficult and the time is likely long to compete
Activity: 42
May 30, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
ethereum is basically the Bitcoin of erc20s and most other altcoins. Its best altcoin ever coded or invented you can call it anything. It worths like gold for me. As I said its going to be very high cap industry in a time.
Activity: 24
May 29, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
still far from expectations if ETH want to compete with BTC
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 06:25:21 AM
it could be eth compete with btc but will not be able to exceed the value of bitcoin investment because no one has become a model bypassed by its branch. because if BTC goes down then eth will follow its decline too.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
I think so, yes. In my mind I compare to Pepsi and Coca-cola brands in our today’s world. I think of Ethereum as of Pepsi and Bitcoin as of Coca-Cola. Perhaps that is a bit silly and foolish, but it lets me see a bigger picture more clearly and make my decision.
Activity: 16
May 28, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
This is obvious. how not side by side? position after Bitcoin is Ethereum. although currently the price of Ethereum has not reached 10% of the current Bitcoin price. from this opinion and direct experience in my opinion, altcoin ethereum process is better than others to accompany the position after Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

In terms of ranks Ethereum is already next or second to bitcoin but if you mean is if bitcoin will disappear and will be replace by Ethereum that is very impossible because bitcoin will never be superseded by any altcoins including ethereum because no matter how many ethereum you kept still it will be traded or sell it for bitcoin for fiat and that makes bitcoin value to become more stable and strong.
for Ethereum has become popular for being a fairly high coin and has the potential to compete with Bitcoin. it is not easy to be a competitor of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is indeed the best coin and capable of being a very rapidly increasing coin. so Ethereum deserves to be the next coin of Bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

I will dis agree for your perception my friend.Eth will not pass bitcoin but the fact now that eth is maaking itself more popular to crypto currency world.
Activity: 15
May 27, 2018, 01:01:47 AM
Currently, ETH has many advantages over the BTC, as well as the foundation of many Token, which are attached to the ICO. and this year is the year of the ICO. So I think ETH will be strong this year. However, it is still difficult to overcome the BTC,
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 25, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
no wonder everyone is talking about it. probably there is some piece of truth and Ethereum has a very big chance to become the next bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
The fact is that for me Bitcoin and the etherium are very different in nature. And despite the fact that Bitcoin has twice the price, I still trust ETH and believe in its real prospects in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: