Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 41. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes according to the coin cap market, Ethereum is second to bitcoin most highest value. And it can also attest our countries digital wallet that compose of before just two wallets one is our currency and second is bitcoin and that wallet serves as an exchanger, and  now became three which includes Ethereum that proves its second position to bitcoin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 01:39:45 AM
until the price of the BTC does not fall will not exceed ETH because the BTC is still the leader in cryptocurrecy and ETH is second only.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 01:00:26 AM
In terms of popular coin in crypto currency bitcoin is the most advanced coin ,and I think Ethereum has also popular coin at the near future after bitcoin because they have also a good features to capture the market in the future.
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain.The sale has started. You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 10, 2018, 12:49:18 AM
yes, ETH is the next of bitcoin. because I see the bitcoin is too long positioned the top then now is the time ETH to replace the position of Bitcoin.
Activity: 115
May 10, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
In terms of market value, Bitcoin, which exceeds US$10 billion, is still the leader, and even Ethereum, which ranks second, is far behind. However, considering comprehensively, Ethereum is not only a digital currency, but also a diversified development platform. It is also a programming language that runs on the blockchain and can help developers build and distribute distributed applications. A large number of enterprise organizations Both have cooperated with Ethereum.
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
In my opinion Ethereum will never overrun Bitcoin. Soon we will have smart contracts on bitcoin as well as on Ethereum platform. Scalability issues will be solved on both blockchains. But Bitcoin still the only Daddy of cryptos.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 08, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
There’s no question about Ethereum being second next go Bitcoin (Ripple did overtake Ethereum once last December, but it did not last long). If you take a look at Ethereum being the second most-used cryptocurrency of all time, it is because they are a source for creating smart contracts for the developers to create their own tokens before launching a project. It’s also good that Ethereum will get its upgrade through sharding that will improve the scalability of its blockchain. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 148
May 08, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are based on decentralized blockchain technology, but there are still many differences in deep-level technology. Among them, Bitcoin is divided into three aspects: decentralization of complete nodes, decentralization of computing power, and decentralization of development. In contrast, Ethereum’s development process is completely centralized. Although this can significantly increase efficiency, it also makes it impossible to guarantee the security of its rules and is vulnerable to attacks. Bitcoin, on the other hand, appears more stable, which lays an important foundation for its steady development and determines the safety of investment.

In addition, Bitcoin's ability to beat Ethereum also benefited from its first-mover advantage. After seven years of development, Bitcoin has formed an ecosystem that others cannot replicate. It was only founded last year. Ethereum is far from being comparable to Bitcoin either in terms of scale or user penetration.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 06:09:25 AM
Yes indeed it is 2 cryptocurrency, which is now in the top. 1 place certainly takes bitcoin. but we can not predict what will happen in the next few years with the market cryptocurrency, which will be on the 1st place, which is on the 2nd.
Activity: 146
May 08, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
The positioning of Bitcoin and Ethereum is different. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin is located in a peer-to-peer electronic cash system and Ethereum is located on a decentralized application platform. Bitcoin is relatively simple. With some standard transaction types and limited scripting capabilities, you can complete your positioning. From this perspective, bitcoin is not a platform. You are unlikely to build third-party applications based on Bitcoin. However, through the introduction of virtual machines, Ethereum has expanded a set of cryptocurrency into an application platform. It has great flexibility and others can build applications on it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
Ethereum won't be the next BTC but will overtake the price of BTC. I believe in Ethereum's technology.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 08, 2018, 03:26:11 AM
In fact, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are not the same goals. Bitcoin is mainly used for payment, and Ethereum's most prominent is the decentralization of smart contract technology. Both have their own advantages.
ETH has smart contract and I believe that's what makes ETH a better technology.
But since bitcoin is founded first and people have already invested on it, they will continue to support bitcoin and will continue to be dominating the market.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Ethereum is common to be the best coin that fits into the next of Bitcoin. Bitcoin also includes good coins and continues to grow. with the development of Bitcoin growing stronger, Ethereum continues to strive to follow the development of Bitcoin. so Ethereum is perfect for becoming the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
In fact, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are not the same goals. Bitcoin is mainly used for payment, and Ethereum's most prominent is the decentralization of smart contract technology. Both have their own advantages.
Activity: 23
May 08, 2018, 02:58:29 AM
In my opinion, ETH has the opportunity to develop more than BTC. I myself invest in ETH more than BTC. And ETH also makes a lot of profit
Activity: 95
May 06, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
Ethereum has shown very good promise in the last quarter of 2017, so many people has expected that it would grow faster this year, but it has not been happened so far.
Activity: 69
May 06, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
I think the Ethereum is hard to beat bitcoin, and the market value of bitcoin is still number one. It will last for a long time. But I think the Ethereum will grow faster than bitcoin this year.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
May 05, 2018, 06:32:06 AM
Ethereum has always been next to bitcoin in terms of market value and prices. They have a good project with sound tech and algorithm and they have investors that are loyal to the project.

maybe ethereum will shift bitcoin if ethereum more trusted its existence in world,
surely price of ethereum will exceed bitcoin
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
Ethereum has always been next to bitcoin in terms of market value and prices. They have a good project with sound tech and algorithm and they have investors that are loyal to the project.

the key is if the ethereum gets official support from the government, then all the volumes will go massively, this is almost happening on xrp, but they get a lot of cases and irregularities and finally go back silent, all have the same rights because bitcoin is still fragile and can not tailored to the will of the world government.
Pages:
Jump to: