Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 32. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:29:06 AM
In terms of rankings in the cryptocurrency world, ETH is just behind Bitcoin in total market capitalization. I think that Bitcoin's main rival is ETH, It's growing strongly and has received a lot of support lately. But to overcome Bitcoin, I'm not sure, Bitcoin is still showing great value and potential, it has existed and developed for a long time. To replace Bitcoin, it might be a hard task
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
Ethereum is very close to Bitcoin in popularity, but the price is still far. I think that within two years this situation may change and Ethereum will approach the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
Eterium not around... But the growth is faster than Bitcoin..the coin is very promising... Perhaps in the near future Etherium move Bitcoin
Activity: 87
June 04, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists in the form of P2P and implements distributed bookkeeping through blockchain technology. The concept of Bitcoin was raised in China in 2010. Bitcoin has the attributes of gold investment types, and the total amount is fixed and scarce. The total number of Bitcoin issues is 21 million. Bitcoin does not rely on specific currency institutions to issue, it generates a large number of calculations based on a specific algorithm. Bitcoin uses a distributed database composed of numerous nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors, and uses cryptographic design to Ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation.
Ethereum is a kind of digital token of Ethereum. Developers need to pay for etheric coins to support the operation of the application. Ethereum is a platform and a programming language that enables developers to build and publish next-generation distributed applications. Ethereum can be used to program, distribute, secure, and trade many things: voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company management, contracts, most agreements, intellectual property, and smart assets that benefit from hardware integration.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 03, 2018, 10:52:19 PM
Nope the company of ethereum is not next to the company of bitcoin because there’s no possibility that bitcoin will failed in this business though their excellence in this business.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
I think the chance of this happening is not that high. Ethereum just follows the trend of the bitcoin. If bitcoin crash ,ethereum does also. So I think the chance of the ethereum overtaking the throne of bitcoin is quite low. And also the gap in their price is really high. So it might really take a lot of time. Or it may never happen.
Activity: 19
June 02, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
I think, bitcoin's price has increased at that rate, ETH can not cross this price.Bitcoin prices have increased very fast, which is not possible for the ETH. But now the price of ETH will increase compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 23
June 02, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
I think Ethereum has much greater potential than Bitcoin in terms of sheer utility and market capitalization. With this disproportionate reward comes extraordinary risk.
Activity: 14
June 02, 2018, 04:01:35 AM
very likely if the value of EtH continues to rise, and the number of people using ETH
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 02, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
ETH not next BTC, but next After BTC - YES. Because today bitcoin already has a very strong community and will continue to grow
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 02:16:57 AM
ethereum is the strongest contender for bitcoin to be its replacement. But it will need a quite long time to replace bitcoin. So many people still invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum.
yes, I agree with you, now the closest competitor of Bitcoin is only Ethereum, but now its value is still too far away so it still takes a very long time if Ethereum wants to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 18
June 02, 2018, 02:09:56 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum can't overtake bitcoin because if bitcoin price going down, Ethereum price also going down. So Ethereum just follow  bitcoin price and can't overtake bitcoin price. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
ETH is already next to BTC in rankings and it has the potential to surpass BTC (not in the near future though). This year, I believe ETH will outgrow BTC in value, my prediction is that by the end of 2018, the price ratio between the two will be smaller than what it is now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
Bitcoin today is a product for elites who can afford costly transactions. This is a dead-end road. In turn, the developers of the ethereum demonstrate a completely antipolar approach. only the ethereum demonstrated efficiency, which leaves no doubt that it will become the main platform for developing applications for blockchain for many years.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
Both of these coins have in common in a number of its popularity. All very popular among many people because it has a very rapid growth. Although ETH this, when compared to price BTC, is very far away. Many people say that they feel very secure if saving money at the ETH. And I am sure someday ETH will experience the same growth with BTC.
Activity: 25
June 01, 2018, 01:13:52 PM
Ethereum is increasingly asserting its value in the cryptocurrency market. I think it would be very difficult to have an altcoin as successful as ETH,but BTC stand in special place
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
These are very interesting, simultaneously close and far from each other currencies. It all depends on what you want. Bitcoin is rather a means of accumulation, and Ethereum currency is more for work, projects, smart contracts. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
ETH is a formidable opponent of BTC. ETH is growing strongly and attracting great attention from investors. Ethereum was created and based on Bitcoin technology with the goal of improving the limitations of Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 01, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
Ether and Bitcoin are two leaders of the crypto currencies and hope both will grow fast in Q4 2018. EOS and TRON may also cross all other coins as these two has setup their own blockchain Mainnet.
It's not a new thing that ETH is the next big coin after Bitcoin and all the crypto users know that Eth is the best after Bitcoin for the investment. And Eth has proved many times in the past so many people are interested in eth for the investment, so I would also feel same that Eth next to btc.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
bitcoin has the highest value among the crypto currencies and has the largest volume of coin. The value will increase further as the amount in the future decreases. ethereum is a strong coin but it is not possible to exceed the price of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: