Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 34. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
Will the price of BTC surpass ETH? That I believe that this will not happen, at least in the coming years. Since BTC is the oldest and the parent of all cryptocurrency
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
It looks like that.
Most likely bitcoin and etherium will continue to occupy the first place in the crypto currency.
I'm looking forward to coins from such giants as telegrams and facebook. I think they will bring a revival to the market.
Activity: 151
May 24, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
In the near future, I think eth can not take over bitcoin, because if the bitcoin price goes down eth too come down, it may still take a long time to surpass the bitcoin. If it's still very long maybe bitcoin will still be the best. We'll see, because crypto currency always presents an unexpected surprise
Activity: 393
Merit: 106
May 24, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
ETH fell a lot today. I think the market for cryptocurrencies is too fragile, just because the influence of false news and negative news can cause such great fluctuations in the market.
Looking at the fall of the market, we see that if Btc falls, Eth go down too. Eth is still too young, and cannot yet bypass Btc.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 01:50:24 PM
Absolutely, yes, Ether will overtake BTC, it is a value exchange software to software. We have never seen this ever before. This will revolutionize the internet and our life.
Activity: 29
May 24, 2018, 01:45:47 PM
I prefer investing in Ethereum now. Because Ethereum has become one of the worlds top cryptocurrency.
Bitcoins value is high, and bitcoins are very limited now.
If you have that much money you can buy it, when it comes to Ethereum, it is still affordable. And it is predicted that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 41
May 24, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
The functionality of Ethereum is very different from the #1 cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Ethereum is a decentralized p2p network just like Bitcoin, but users have the unique ability to create "smart contracts" and there are many other functionalities on this open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform, which already provided Ethereum quick and impressive growth to #2 position in cryptoworld.
Activity: 89
May 23, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
From a technical perspective, ethereum is superior to bitcoin: smart contracts, good scaling perspective, possibility of DAOs and so on.But a currency is a matter of trust. Dollars bills are just pieces of paper. Gold is just an inert metal. Bitcoins are just numbers in a computer. It is the trust that build their value.
For the future, it will get closer and closer from bitcoin in terms of market capitalization.

Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
Ethereum is a great promising cryptocurrency. but bitcoin was the first. therefore, it will remain a fundamental coin of the cryptocurrency market. it will take a little time and bitcoin will consolidate its strength. Ethereum will never replace bitcoin. this is unlikely! Ethereum will raise the price, but will never become the number one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 267
May 23, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
ETH fell a lot today. I think the market for cryptocurrencies is too fragile, just because the influence of false news and negative news can cause such great fluctuations in the market.
Activity: 78
May 23, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
YES! Ether is a value exchange software to software. We have never seen this ever before. This will revolutionize the internet and our LIFE forever!
Activity: 80
May 23, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
In short, Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Ethereum tries to solves a larger set of problems than Bitcoin and hence has greater utility. Ethereum is a platform and ether is the currency based on this platform. Since Ethereum is a platform, new applications and currencies can be built on top of it. New currencies can be built on Bitcoin as well, but ethereum was built with the intent of being an almost like an operating system of sorts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
May 23, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
In some ways yes, but they are still quite different from each other. So comparing is not fully accurate for those
Activity: 92
May 23, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think it will take several years for eth to compete and be next to bitcoin. bitcoin will remain the first, most expensive and most expensive coin. but in technology I think eth is more sophisticated because it is using smart contract and its transaction process is faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 12:37:29 AM
the potential of the ethereum does exist right ethereum ability also could be like bitcoin. but the ethereum own still not be apart from following the rise and decline of the price of the bitcoin. the team should be able to work very hard in order to make such ethereum bitcoin. most notably is the way that it could stand on its own without the ethereum follows the ups and downs of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
May 23, 2018, 12:12:26 AM
Exactly is the ethereum is below BTC. BTC is the leader of the coins in crypto. Both are interrelated and mutually influential, they will rise together to get to the highest peak of each coin. The price of ETH with bitcoin is very far apart, so they will not be able to side by side.
Activity: 124
May 23, 2018, 12:02:29 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, Of course. Ethreum is next to Bitcoin  because Bitcoin is the king of crypto and Etheruem is just the queen of cypto. It is also the second most expensive price of coins next to Bitcoin because it is the first most expensive. Although, Ethreum is next to Bitcoin, It cannot replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the father and the beggining of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, because ETHEREUM is the second most expensive coins after Bitcoin. This two coins is a very great coins that will bring cryptocurrency in the real world. Since bitcoin is the king of coins and when we say king, it is the husband. Then Ethereum is the queen of coins and queen is wife. So, I think they are huaband and wife and the wife can't overcome the king because king is king and queen is just a queen. So, in a clearer way Ethereum is next to bitcoin but Eth can't replace bitcoin.
Activity: 644
May 22, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
Yes, both of these coins has become a symbol for the world of Cryptocurrency. BTC and ETH are able to bring crypto are increasingly popular around the world. BTC growth is very much still in the appeal by the ETH. But the ETH also shows a remarkable development. And we do not know in this crypto world everything is possible, and if one day the ETH are able to emulate the BTC, who knows.
Activity: 80
May 22, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
It seems only eth is really ready to replace the position of BItcoin let alone the technology smart contraknya more advanced and certainly eth will develop technological progress in the future, it is very promising to store our assets on this one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: