Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 42. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
Yes of course! Ethereum is next to bitcoin in value and also in terms of popularity, possibly in the coming years ethereum might surpass bitcoin and remain as the top of the cryptocurrencis due to its great offer and it strong blockchain.
Activity: 22
May 05, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
Ethereum has always been next to bitcoin in terms of market value and prices. They have a good project with sound tech and algorithm and they have investors that are loyal to the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
I thing, ETH is good potential coin but ETH is not next BTC because BTC is king all cryptocurrency and both's has good for short and long time investment.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 12:41:08 PM
the chance has always been quite high and I think that this will happen constantly,because Ethereum is clearly in the leading position now
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 04, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Perhaps very much in the distant future, Ethereum will succeed in catching bitcoin in terms of cost and total capitalization, but this will not happen very soon. Everything depends very much on Bitcoin, whether he succeeds in becoming a full-fledged means of payment.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 04:05:12 PM
Not sure that something can be next to bitcoin actually. Developers are working on bitcoin and altcoins becoming more useless everyday at my opinion. Ethereum is good token but just not better than bitcoin.
Activity: 14
May 03, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
ETH and BTC are two very different cryptos, though both occupy the top spots in the crypto pyramid, BTC is still the highest ranking coin and will not be replaced anytime soon, ETH is a good coin with reasonable project plan , but Bitcoin is still the one, the gap might be closed but BTC wont be replaced.
Activity: 118
May 02, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
That might just happen, considering Btc is the most popular cryptocurrency and Eth is the second largest by marketcap after Btc. But btc has problems like high costs and long waiting times, whereas Eth tries to offer features that make your daily life more efficient and cost-effective with the automation of the processes you live on a daily basis and remove intermediaries from the systems we use; including legal systems, financial systems, computer systems or more.
Activity: 392
May 02, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
I don't understand what do you mean - Ethereum next Bitcoin?
Ethereum and Bitcoin have the different purposes and both of them big parts of cryptomarket. BTC will not kill Ethereum and Ethereum will not kill BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 02:35:13 PM
It's just two different projects that are very promising today and they are very smart, the community of the forum is very positive about both projects, but still bitcoin must remain our boss who leads this crowd.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
Yes, I think Ethereum will always be next to bitcoin until there is a better altcoin
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
May 02, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
Ethereum is really srong against almost all coins and i am sure its going to beat bitcoin in around 5 years.
Bitcoin development is really slow and cannot act fast as bitcoin.
Activity: 78
May 02, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
I am at thousand miles difference from the crypto world as I don't want by beautiful life to end crushed under crypto influence
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Im very sure that there are some altcoins that have a good future. I know some of it failed, but as time goes new altcoin will show up and replaced it. Every coins has the tendency to fail but coins also has the ability to grow more and succeed. Its a matter of how much you believe it. Example of good altcoin is Etherium because it keeps growing and no sign of slowing. You must try it for you to know.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
It is quite possible scenario of development of events because it is the most innovative crypto currency
Activity: 163
May 02, 2018, 12:16:44 PM
This is quite real.  I think in a few years the price for eth will be high and in the future eth will replace btc.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 02, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
what do you mean by the next btc? it will follow the steps of it? or the chances of ethereum to become like btc? like the most valuable crypto or the main crypto in the market?
I just believe that eth is the next most valuable coin as of now.
Activity: 602
May 02, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
Personally, I support the opinion of the majority of users that most likely one of the first places will be the ethereum. The ethereum will be exactly the first after Bitcoin, because he has a unique system of contracts. I believe that there will be Bitcoin, the Ethereum and all their derivative coins. Ethereum will most likely become the main cryptocurrency, because its demand is undoubted and its platform is used for ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
I predict that the price of BTC and ETH will increase over time. This year, ETH will have a fast growth rate but the value can not exceed the BTC. Overall, BTC is the No. 1 electronic money, followed by ETH. These two positions may be long lasting.
Activity: 21
May 02, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Ethereum will never overrun Bitcoin. Soon we will have smart contracts on bitcoin as well as on Ethereum platform. Scalability issues will be solved on both blockchains. But Bitcoin still the only Daddy of cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: