Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 39. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
I think both of them is very good investment if you want to do long term investment, but in my opinion eth more profitable and stable than LTC because many ico use their platform. Maybe you can split your investment ETH 70% and LTC 30%.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
it would be wise to choose ETH for the long term. because ETH has a large community and also many new ICOs that use ETH. Thus, the value of ETH grows enormously. while LTC in my opinion is better for short-term trading.
Activity: 144
July 14, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
LTC is underestimated, it is a promising coin with advanced technology similar to bitcoin, but Ethereum is no less technological and popular. I choose both coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
Litecoin. Definitely Litecoin. It has always been the shame of crypto world because it took ages to lift itself up again, but it is also the one with the fewest problems. Segwit was activated, it is running, Atomic swaps are coming soon lightning network is in the making and no drama about ICO's hacking attacks needed hard forks all the time to solve the mess of the one before.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
I think for now if you want to invest in it you can invest in ethereum because ethereum is the best peoject I thino because ethereum support all of bounty project and bounty hunter to make payment and wallet
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 14, 2018, 12:25:24 PM
In my vision the most promising coin from the top is LTC. I do not mean that it is better than others, but all indicators shows that this coin has gained very good ground to explosive growth...
I do not agree with you because I think the most promising coin between ethereum with litecoin in my opinion ethereum,
because ethereum has a better and promising future than litecoins so there's no question about it
Activity: 45
July 14, 2018, 12:21:21 PM
I think and i belive I will go for ETH, since I start working in this crypto world, ETH is one step clores than BTC that i see price stability in long run. LTC in the other hand is not a bad choice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
In my vision the most promising coin from the top is LTC. I do not mean that it is better than others, but all indicators shows that this coin has gained very good ground to explosive growth...
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 14, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
ETH is the right choice for the long term, because I believe the ETH price increase will be very high in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
I think both coins are not a bad investment and both coins are very stable in this time, But I prefer eth is better than ltc.

I agree with you. LTC is a coin that differs little from bitcoin, ETH, in turn, is a unique coin with its own ideology and community plus a very promising one.
Activity: 486
July 14, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
both are good enough for long-term investments litecoin I think the price is quite stable in the market, but I prefer to hold ethereum because it is very popular and is the best altcoin and both are also reliable for a long time and very potential and have a strong community.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 12:03:51 PM
I think both coins are not a bad investment and both coins are very stable in this time, But I prefer eth is better than ltc.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
These two coins are very different and they are very difficult to evaluate. They are being diverted in different spheres. I THINK THEY ARE VERY PRIOR AND THEY STAND OUR ATTENTION AND INVESTMENTS
I think is better ethereum and reliable,
litecoin is also good but ethereum has a strong community
I agree.  ETH is really better than LTC.  And I think if you invest in ETH, you will get a profit faster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:44:54 AM
These two coins are very different and they are very difficult to evaluate. They are being diverted in different spheres. I THINK THEY ARE VERY PRIOR AND THEY STAND OUR ATTENTION AND INVESTMENTS
I think is better ethereum and reliable,
litecoin is also good but ethereum has a strong community
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
LTC is old boy and eth has more power then LTC so i place my bet to ETH side.
But LTC is powerfull too you can hold both of them
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
Ethereum is most profitable compare for the long-term LTC the value of ethereum will move faster my prediction is this 2018 the value of ETH will raise up to 1500 USD
Activity: 122
July 14, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
Both coins are good enough for a long term vision, but you need to take in consideration that ethereum has much more technology than litecoin, that is a pure copy of bitcoin and it's protocol, so i would easily go for ethereum in here, that is what i think about it
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
The two currencies are good enough to invest and also to keep them long term, but personally I choose Ethereum
since it seems more reliable and I find it very easy to make transactions that are low cost and also buy things on the web.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
July 14, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
Both is still preferably to invest on but going for ethereum will be a better option since there is much demand of ethereum than litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: