Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 40. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
Ethereum and litecoin are each correct coins and could hold to broaden and develop in price. but, i might pick out ethereum, this coin is extra in demand and, likely, more promising. Already, many recall ethereum a candidate for leaders of crypto foreign money after bitcoin. at the ethereum platform, greater than 90 percent of the ICO is spent, this coin is wanted for any movement of recent tokens.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
Ethereum and LTC good coins and technology. My opinion is that it is better to invest in ETH, as new projects are being created on this platform, and this is much more promising.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
Litecoin and Ethereum are in the top ten and are both good enough to invest in longterm.I'm sure that the ethereum should be kept for a long time.I would not risk and would not invest in ltc so it's better to invest most of the money in eth.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 02:08:35 PM
If you choose between LTC and ETH, then for me the choice is obvious.  I would invest in ETH for a long term.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
I do not really follow the development of LTC. if you believe you want to invest fully in LTC please. but my advice, you better invest in LTC and also ETH. 50/50. because we will not know, which will rise in price by 2018 and 2019
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
I am sure that the investment in Ethereum will be more profitable. I use only this cryptocurrency now and do not regret a drop about such a choice
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
July 11, 2018, 04:24:32 PM
Still prefer for eth in the longterm investment. Lite coin has not too kuch circulation because i think the circulation have a point in the intrest for people to looking about eth development
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
For me, I will be for Ethereum. Ethereum was the common token use in crypto world. The demands was way high compare to LTC. Also, Ethereum has a lot of uses than LTC. So, keep believing to ethereum and he will bring you a great luck.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
Ethereum and Litecoin are both promising and trusted by the most of traders.  I guess the safest solution is to spread one's investments over these two currencies in 50/50 proportion. Ethereum's network is a mandatory infrastructure for smart contract applications and for that reason, it should be demandable in the future. LTC is the most common crypto payment option nowadays.
Activity: 574
July 11, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
Eth or Ltc for long term Huh

For long term, i think ETH wich right.
Eth is growing every year.
And so simple and so easy to take a profit.
I don't know the true, but i think like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 04:18:27 PM
Both these coins is good choice for long term holding. Personally I prefer ETH that is widely used as platform for ERC-20 tokens. LTC is famous but its practical application is rather poor
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 04:12:45 PM
As far as I know, the Ethereum project team is expanding the ecosystem, forming a whole diverse DApps sector on its platform, thereby showing real opportunities and benefits of blockchain technologies. And in this case, The Ethereum crypto-network is not equal yet. I think for the long term it is worth looking towards Ethereum.
Activity: 49
July 11, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
I think both coins are good in their own way! I will buy both at once, in the hope that they will grow up and bring me a profit
Activity: 121
July 11, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
ETH and only ETH is here. This altcoin is more promising than others and I believe only in this. Its characteristics are amazing and I think its future will be bright.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 03:16:28 PM
I think ETH has a better chance of a good growth than LTC.  Therefore, I would advise investing in ETH and holding coins for a long term.
Activity: 17
July 11, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
If you are new to crypto market, then you still have to do a lot of research as ETH and LTC are not the only digital currency out there. There are actually tons of them and you have to read their whitepapers and then decide on investing in long term or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
For a long time it is better to buy an etherium. But not now, but after bitcoin has dropped to 4,500-5,000. I think this will be the bottom, from which the market will begin to rise.
Well litecoin is one of the best coin right now but i am still sure that ethereum is more better than litecoin and for me many people can became profitable with ethereum for long term because the price of eth can rise again up to $1k.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 07:51:06 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I'd still choose ethereum than ltc when it comes to long term investment because the hype is still on ethereum so the potential is still high , and as we all know a good potential is equal to good profits .
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
Ethereum and litecoin are both potential and very good coin and they are also good for hold on long term as they can give reasonable profit and it is good to split your money and invest in both coin other than putting all your money in just one. Talking in terms of which coin is the best between these two coin, I will say that ethereum is more potential than litecoin in terms of technology, management team, transaction speed and price.
Activity: 364
July 11, 2018, 07:42:35 AM
For a long time it is better to buy an etherium. But not now, but after bitcoin has dropped to 4,500-5,000. I think this will be the bottom, from which the market will begin to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: