Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 47. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I do not know why people talking and count on LTC more than its potential some other coins like ADA or ICX or ETH is better that is my idea. because all of this coins is very useful for money transferring but also their applications.

As for now, I will never missed out on bitcoin especially that it is at its dip so expect a bounce any time before 2018 ends. Ethereum as always will be a good long term investment. I can understand op picking LTC as it is one of the oldest and one of the most popular coin.

eth and ltc are both good coins for long term investments, but for me its still ethereum I will choose because i can say it is better than litecoin base on the project. Ethereum is more promising and giving more profits in their project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 11:38:21 PM
Both are good coints, but I am more inclined to Ethereum, to be an investment I think ethereum is better, but now the market conditions are sluggish, hopefully soon to be back stable
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
for long-term investments I prefer Ethereum,the quality of Ethereum proved to be the best of altcoin, Ethereum already has a huge support community so I'm sure the future is very bright and reliable in the future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
Compared with LTC, eth is definitely suitable for long-term investment. There are many assets of erc20 behind eth, but the development and fans of LTC are far from that of eth.

Activity: 135
June 27, 2018, 11:09:35 PM
Don't know how to tell. They're both really good. But i probably go with the ethereum over litecoin. It has more functionality, just in case if you want to invest
Activity: 135
June 27, 2018, 07:25:40 PM
I know Litecoin is great and stuff, but ethereum seems to be more stable and more protected than LTC, so i choose ETH over LTC
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
June 27, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Comparing Ethereum and Litecoin is like comparing a horse and a donkey. there are tokens on the Ethereum platform which have bigger potential than Litecoin. Think about it for a second, how much value this gives to the Ethereum coin. You are better off investing in Bitcoin than into Litecoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 27, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I do not know why people talking and count on LTC more than its potential some other coins like ADA or ICX or ETH is better that is my idea. because all of this coins is very useful for money transferring but also their applications.

As for now, I will never missed out on bitcoin especially that it is at its dip so expect a bounce any time before 2018 ends. Ethereum as always will be a good long term investment. I can understand op picking LTC as it is one of the oldest and one of the most popular coin.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

Thanks

Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 27, 2018, 09:04:55 AM
Both ETH and LTC are good for long term investment. You can split your deposit and buy both of them. In usage I prefer ETH as I'm investing a lot in ICO and new tokens.
True indeed both between ethereum and litecoin I think is equally good for long-term investment,
so if you have to choose ethereum or litecoin for long term investment I think it depends on the taste of each,
if for me personally prefer ethereum than litecoin because it seems more promising
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Both coins are good and have awesome potentials but for me, if I wanted to invest, I will prefer ethereum because each time they is coins appreciation, ethereum increase 3x than other coins and the rate investors are ruching the token, soon it will take the lead.
Activity: 77
June 27, 2018, 08:32:53 AM
If for the long term I think you should take the ETH, because usually in ico everyone will use the gas from eth to sell the token ERC20. That way ETH is more effective for long term because the market is active every time.
Activity: 163
June 26, 2018, 05:28:52 PM
Most likely ETH will be a more reliable coin for investment than LTC.  And I would probably not risk and did not invest in LTC.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 04:02:34 PM
I don’t believe in ltc. Eth has more opportunities to be on the top. It is connected with its collection of good and promising characteristics.
I also trust ETH more and it seems to me that the market will recover the price for this coin will grow significantly faster than on LTC.
Activity: 476
June 26, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
Both ETH and LTC are good for long term investment. You can split your deposit and buy both of them. In usage I prefer ETH as I'm investing a lot in ICO and new tokens.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
I don’t believe in ltc. Eth has more opportunities to be on the top. It is connected with its collection of good and promising characteristics.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
I think ETH has a better chance of a good growth than LTC.  And I would not risk and invest in LTC.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
I don't think LTC would be a good one for long term investment. In the big picture LTC has been very stable, didn't rise much, didn't fall much. It only ticks up and down and for day traders those ups & downs have been really good.

But in the long term ETH would prove quite profitable rather than LTC. There is a saying that goes like "Neither grown nor shrank" that explains the situation for LTC...

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 151
June 26, 2018, 01:14:20 AM
For anyone who wants to invest in altcoin for a long time, Litecoin and Ethereum are very good choices. They are always attractive to investors, because as long as waiting for the market to pick up, their prices will rise greatly.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

Thanks

I still choose ethereum because that coin is existing in the market longer than ltc and since then ethereum doesn't have any problems when it comes to long term investment .
Pages:
Jump to: