Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 46. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
I prerfer ETH for a long term. Firstly, I started working with him before LTC. And I think it has more prespective future coz of this technology.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
If you choose between ETH and LTC, then I think ETH has more chances for a good price increase.
Activity: 65
June 30, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
I prefer eth than ltc. Because seen from now eth has a high popularity and also has good potential. I am very confident with eth for long term. I also hold some eth and I will keep it for a long time.
Activity: 85
June 30, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
I think Ethereum is more suitable for long-term investment. LTC is more like a bitcoin guinea pig. Its value comes from a huge community, but he has no novel concept, but Ethereum is not
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 06:26:09 AM
I do not believe in the success of LTC and therefore it seems to me better to invest in ETH.  I trust this coin more.
Activity: 67
June 30, 2018, 05:50:55 AM
ETH and LTC are good coins and they have potential to grow ad grow. Investing in ETH and LTC is a good decision and you may not regret in what will happen in the next more days or in the near future. Holding those two coins is also a good decision we will made.
Activity: 118
June 30, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
for long term investment I prefer Ethereum, Ethereum quality I think is better than Litecoin can be seen in the market ethereum has a very large community so I'm sure the future is very bright.
Activity: 78
June 30, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
Ethereum. I think everyone noticed that the ethereum has already established itself as currency #2 and is growing steadily along with bitcoin. Large funds enter this market and, first of all, they are bought by these two coins, and further, as decisions are made, gambling will begin with various tokens.
Activity: 96
June 29, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
Definitely, ETH because Ethereum is a very good coin and most of the new coins which are launching almost all of them are using the blockchain of Ethereum and because of that the value of Ethereum keeps on increasing so its best to choose Ethereum out of these.
Activity: 74
June 28, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
LTC. Time and time again LTC has shown its ability to weather negative news and retain its value over time while demonstrably slow but gradual growth. For the long-term, slow and gradual is what you want.
Activity: 93
June 28, 2018, 10:57:10 PM
I prefer ethereum because of high price and good developers team. At my opinion ETH can make competition to bitcoin in future when people will understand how good ethereum is.
Activity: 150
June 28, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
I would not invest in LTC.  I think ETH has a better chance of a good price increase than LTC.
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
The lightcoin rate does not fluctuate so much in comparison with BTC. Big market capitalization and not such a wide interest of the media and the public, allows the ltc to behave stably. In addition to 2013-2014, the history of the LTC course is developing smoothly. I prefer this one
Activity: 392
June 28, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
The creators of LTC position the coin as a crypto-currency silver. The first years after its launch, lightcoin stably held a place in the top 3 by market capitalization. With the advent of ETH and Ripple, the "position" in the top three was lost, although in the top 10 of the crypto currency is stable. LTC is being traded on all the largest online exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 28, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
Personally I would guess that ETH is slightly better, purely because of the amount of applications we are starting to see using it and it’s still very early days.

Assuming early teething issues can be “fixed” then long term it has more potential than LTC.

That is not to say that LTC does not have value however. I think we will see more useful applications rising out of ETH than LTC.
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 02:53:41 PM
ETH now demonstrates a really huge potential for growth with the possibility of a price increase in the future. The ETH platform can be considered more universal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
Movement and dynamics of Ethereum now on the market looks more stable and promising. Personally, I tend to trust ETH more, taking into account the opinions of experts and my intuition, but it is also possible to diversify my investments.
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 02:46:23 PM
It seems to me that ETH is more suitable for working with long-term investments in comparison with LTC. ETH has a huge potential, many experts predict a gradual appreciation of the coin.
June 28, 2018, 09:40:51 AM
Eth is an altcoin that is always attractive to the investors and it is more than that everytime that everytime the price is declining but only to those who understand that fluctuation of crypto currency.  Litecoin is also a good one for investment but it is not the same as eth which makes it second to eth.
June 28, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
I am more interested in eth, I think the future of eth exceeds from other altcoin. smart contracts and advanced technology are very influential in the future. therefore I am sure eth will continue to be pumped in next year.
Pages:
Jump to: