Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 44. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 01:02:57 AM
ethereum is better for the long term. and if we start buying ethereum now for the long term, it will be very profitable. ethereum price is ever very expensive, and now very cheap, LTC is also good, but LTC is suitable for short term, not good for long term. ethereum is great for long term hodl.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:46:48 AM
Well i do prefer to do on or invest to ethereum because it is good and also it is actively updating and the market is still going up but the lite coin stay with bring lite so i prefer to go ethereum for long term
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
Ethereum for long term. Cheers for all ethereum holder there Smiley
For greener future.
buy more ethereum for good investment.
Activity: 27
July 07, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
Litecoin and Ethereum are all very potential altcoin for those who want long term investment. I have been pondering between LTC and ETH for investment. But in the end I chose ETH because I think ETH has better platform and potential. Surely in the future ETH will develop more than LTC
Activity: 96
July 07, 2018, 12:09:07 AM
Finally, a coin will be determined by the desire of the investor to have it, no longer by who the author is. And it seems for now that Ethereum is more popular than Litecoin. Not a guarantee to predict market prices, but it seems very reasonable if the more popular a coin, the more potential it will be in the future.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 06, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
Ethereum has greater prospects than Litecoin. Ethereum is very popular when conducting ICO. Therefore, it will be used more, so its price will grow faster in the future than Litecoin. My choice is Ethereum!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
 litecoin and ethereum might look similar, but dig a little deeper and you’ll find they are very different. If you strictly want to conduct transactions, litecoin provides low and consistent transaction fees. But if you want the ability to create contracts, crowdsource, or streamline management functions, then testing ethereum is your best option.
Activity: 238
July 06, 2018, 08:00:44 AM
Ethereum now looks more attractive from the perspective of a long period. still, low volatility and high turnover suggest that Ethereum will gain in price. but its competitor is very controversial
Activity: 94
July 06, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
It is very difficult to choose one of these two currencies, I think that taking advantage of this market drop both Ethereum and Litecoin are convenient for long-term investing. Taking into account that Ethereum is being quite stable, the same will happen with Litecoin.
Activity: 88
July 05, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
I prefer ethereum because of high price and good developers team. At my opinion ETH can make competition to bitcoin in future when people will understand how good ethereum is.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 12:56:02 AM
if i were you, i will choose to invest in ethereum, litecoin has been born recently but its price has reach top so many times but also drop to bottom very fast, is can be extremely dangerous if an investor want to use money investing in long term profit. so the better way is to choose ethereum.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
Litecoin seems worse than ethereum for me.As Charlie Lee founder of the Litecoin sold his all litecoins I lost my confidence on Litecoin.But ethereum works very good and fees are really low and flexible.I believe in ethereum and I hodl etehreum
Activity: 181
July 04, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
Of course it is better to invest in ETH for a long term.  Especially now when the price is below $ 500.
Activity: 92
July 04, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
I think both coins are very good and have their respective advantages but if I was asked to choose one of them I would choose Ethereum, I prefer Ethereum because the price is stable and from time to time the higher the price. So I think it is suitable for long-term investment
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 03:07:29 AM
Both are verry good coin but i will prefer to ethereum becos at this many eth tokens launching in market after Bitcoin so in future etherium will be grow up like as Bitcoin so this reason etherium is good better than litecoins
Activity: 406
July 03, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
Both altcoins are very good for long term, because even having different purposes, their roadmaps and their large communities generate confidence that the valuation will come with certainty,
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 03, 2018, 01:43:42 PM
It seems to me that ETH is much more reliable than LTC. This is a very interesting and promising coin. But LTC is also a good project. I heard that this coin can be introduced into large retail chains.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 01:41:17 PM
I prefer to chooae ethereum for long term investment in the future, not LTC which is not good for future investment. Ethereum is going strong ang becoming a good coin in these days. You should prioritize ethereum compared to other altcoins in this cryptocurrency market. Ethereum has a strong community that is supported. It is a good coin to start with. I think ethereum has the potential to be as good as Bitcoin in the mere future. So try ethereum instead of LTC.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
Eth any time for long term. Too many ICO's are based on eth, many more are coming everyday. And ethereum network moves them all. In comparison, what LTC does that other hundreds of crypto doesn't. Even it's founder has left LTC and sold all his stakes.
I agree.  ETH is much better than LTC.  And it's better not to risk and invest in ETH.  This coin has a good future.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
July 03, 2018, 07:59:17 AM
Eth any time for long term. Too many ICO's are based on eth, many more are coming everyday. And ethereum network moves them all. In comparison, what LTC does that other hundreds of crypto doesn't. Even it's founder has left LTC and sold all his stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: