Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 94. (Read 169380 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 07:49:36 AM
I think ethereum and litecoin is good for long term investmen but I prefer invest on ethereum.
 I don't have much experience about LTC and never invest in LTC actually. ETH is very popular because many ICOs using ethereum platform, the price is good now and still increasing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
November 19, 2017, 07:47:04 AM
ETH and LTC have a good future, but eth is most often in interest.

Indeed, Ethereum and LiteCoin is for a long term investments but if you want to get more profit then invest in Bitcoin is the best option. But Ethereum is the coin I prefer if I'm going to invest for My future because it is widely known and more miners and investors.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 19, 2017, 07:41:06 AM
I will go for ETH any day if you ask me as I'm comfortable with  it and never tried LTC. ETH is fast enough for me and with low transaction fee. It's next to bitcoin so I think it's good enough.
Everyone believes in the quality of the Etherum coin. Etherum has a high level of confidence and we all know that Etherum is the best Altcoin available today. maybe some people will try another coin, but for some people Bitcoin and etherum are the best choice, they will not try another coin and will try to focus on some coins only.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 19, 2017, 07:40:42 AM
I will choose eth simply because it's bigger and more stable, used by a lot of icos nowdays, already tested by some bad news and the price support is strong. I don't have a lot of knowledge about litecoin so litecoin in my opinion is just a poor man bitcoin, now it is faster and cheaper than bitcoin but after bitcoin get segwit later, it will be the same. I don't know it's advantages compared to bitcoin and it's not like it is bigger in term of adoption either.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 07:36:11 AM
I will go for ETH any day if you ask me as I'm comfortable with  it and never tried LTC. ETH is fast enough for me and with low transaction fee. It's next to bitcoin so I think it's good enough.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 07:33:56 AM
Eth should be the way to go.. Hodl!
Actually eth and ltc can be good as long term. They are good investment atleast you know how to handle your trading in these two. Both are on top coin which really a profitable even long term.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 07:31:40 AM
The best thing to do is spread the risk. Since both coins look promising then invest in both of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 07:30:47 AM
Eth should be the way to go.. Hodl!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 07:28:55 AM
I bought LTC and hodling it. And going to by L3+ miner for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
November 19, 2017, 07:25:24 AM
Those are good coins and they're both on top Altcoins today but I choose Ethereum over LiteCoin because Ethereum has wider range of and features ERC20 platform. Ethereum is more known and is leading up Altcoin group.
Activity: 126
November 19, 2017, 07:22:48 AM
I think there are plenty of coins out there that do what LTC does, and some even do it better. Ethereum, on the other hand, is one of a kind and miles ahead any of its possible competitors. So for the long term, i think Ethereum will be unbeatable, except maybe by Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
November 19, 2017, 07:16:50 AM
In my opinion Ethereum is more stable, without any big fluctuation and its potential looks better than any other currency for long period investing. I have no preconceptions against LTC, but this currency in some extent less sustainable and widespreaded.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 18, 2017, 01:04:18 PM
i thought ltc are dead. same as eth. better invest on bitcoin thought . eth is good coin cause it have a great project and are developed. but i think eth already reach their maturity so there might be no more pumped up value anymore.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 12:57:31 PM
I prefer ETH for seeing from the various bounty I follow almost 99% using ETH wallet. the development of ETH and LTC is the responsibility of their own in improving the quality of their respective markets
Activity: 280
November 18, 2017, 11:29:10 AM
ETH and LTC have a good future, but eth is most often in interest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 10:53:24 AM
It seems to me that to compare litecoin and ethereum are not worth it they are different and the potential is much higher in ETH. And now capitalization demonstrates this. FOR ETH, there are enormous companies which are included in the Alliance and use the platform.
What's behind the light only a fast and cheap transaction.

Both will grow but the potential is higher in ethereum
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
November 18, 2017, 10:33:09 AM
For my short trades i prefer to use Ethereum,and LTC for the long term because LTC is more stable than the ETH price.
Activity: 378
November 18, 2017, 10:31:02 AM
I agree with the Ethereum for a long term. Because this is mostly used in ICO's and most popular than LTC. I think 1year from now, i think more yet to become higher the price of ethereum just because many people are investing of it just like the bitcoin now. Probably is such as is also of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
November 18, 2017, 09:15:56 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Ok, I'll give my honest answer to you, man... I will definitely choose Litecoin over Ethereum simply because I am Asian. That simple. Not because I am racist or anything, but of course I will trust Asians over Russians because I have dealt with these people for a long period of time already, and Russians are unpredictable, not to mention. Vitalik is an awesome guy, but I think Charlie's vision is a little bit more aligned to Nakamoto's - that's probably why he calls himself Satoshi Lite. Just my opinion, love it or hate it, I'm just being honest here.
Activity: 1232
November 18, 2017, 08:58:26 AM
I think that ethereum is better than litecoin in long term as new token projects will keep coming. Litecoin is great coin as its even allowed in my country's local market to buy with fiat but I don't it is more than faster btc clone.

Actually true, Ethereum has a strong backbone, which are the tokens and ICO. The pace might be slower in both the coins but Litecoin is too slow, its just another Bitcoin type thing with huge circulation of supply which is yet another drawback I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: