Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 19. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 04:17:14 AM
Ethereum and the waves are good coins and have the potential to continue growing in the future, these two coins have their respective advantages and disadvantages, so I think it's better to choose both 70% for Ethereum and 30% Waves for investment will definitely be very profitable later.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 04:08:38 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Waves also include an interesting coin and able to develop for the future. in addition to the ever-increasing development of Waves makes it possible to achieve a high enough price. so I prefer Waves for now.
Activity: 20
May 03, 2018, 04:00:51 AM
Waves to me seems like a great project. I'm always in favour of diversifying my investment amongst alts, so I'd say put a little in both
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
with an ever-increasing Ethereum. it would be great to have Ethereum. thereby remaining on Ethereum owned and investing in Ethereum to increase the price of Ethereum. besides with this development, Ethereum will have a higher price for the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
May 03, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
ETH, for now with the state of the market i will definitely have ETH to hold and stay for a couple of months.
ETHEREUM is really a good investment now as we saw what it is capable before.
we just need to hold and wait.
Activity: 462
May 03, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

I prefer Ethereum. Developers of Ethereum are trying to create sharding technology designed to increase the speed of transactions to the level like Visa or Mastercard and even higher. It will be great success.
Activity: 532
May 02, 2018, 03:24:11 PM
in my opinion, for a long time obviously better Ethereum.at least it at least shows some positive dynamics in the market now
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
of course Ethereum!he indeed has shown excellent result for all time of its existence and continues to show it until now.
Activity: 265
May 01, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
i prefer ethereum because rather than competing with bitcoin like many other cryptocurrency ethereum complements it while the bitcoin blockchain network tracks ownership of it own currency,the ethereum blockchain runs programming codes for it user application.i love it platform and for the fact that there are many coin base on there wallet.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
I prefer Ethereum, because it has high value and highly demanded, and also can be accessed with other device in time of any transaction, while wave only make used of one particular device used to download and very high risk to loose if the system clash, so I prefer Ethereum
Activity: 541
May 01, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

My suggestion is remain on holding ethereum because lots of projects are coming on ethereum blockchain and when those projects are raising funds that is the time ethereum got more and more demand  then ethereum can goes up in value because of that. You can also hold a little bit of waves if you like also the platform of waves.
Activity: 58
May 01, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
Ethereum has too many successful icos in its portfolio comparing to Waves. But Waves has different ways planning like getting faster chain, better wallet or even dex (decentralized) so it may become so much better.
Activity: 81
May 01, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

I suggest more use because eth easier transaction because almost all ico use eth wallet
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
I would not advise eth to trade on Waves.  ETH is a more reliable and promising coin.  I think the price for eth will grow faster than Waves.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 01, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
ethereum is the best coin I think, in terms of use is still fairly easy in the transaction. and is familiar as a platfrom altcoin other than waves.
Activity: 95
Merit: 45
May 01, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
Waves has great potential and it will still show a lot of peaks, but the ETH has already established itself as a second coin in importance after bitcoin, ETH has a wide popularity and trust, and if there was a choice, I would prefer ETH.

Are you cutting and pasting your own shill posts now?
May 01, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
Both are good. But still Ethereum will get you more profit in terms for long hold. As a technical view both are almost same but Ethereum is more controversial. Thats why you should hodl ETH

If you are going to shill for ETH at least don't contradict yourself on your 1 line shill.
Activity: 490
May 01, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
Waves has great potential and it will still show a lot of peaks, but the ETH has already established itself as a second coin in importance after bitcoin, ETH has a wide popularity and trust, and if there was a choice, I would prefer ETH.
Activity: 121
May 01, 2018, 10:00:29 AM
Both are good. But still Ethereum will get you more profit in terms for long hold. As a technical view both are almost same but Ethereum is more controversial. Thats why you should hodl ETH
May 01, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
To me, Ethereum is always better than Waves that's why my opinion is, it is better to hold Ethereum than trying to buy some waves. Ethereum has a more optimistic future than waves. ETH got bigger community, development support, and there are already a lot of other coins works on ETH blockchain, unlike Ethereum is also a bit competition for Bitcoin.

Enjoy your ETH x 2 pump, with your strangely familiar broken English shillspeak, while we roar past and WAVE at you as we go past on the WAVES MOON 10 - 100x  MEGAPUMP!

ROFL  Grin Either Ethereum have paid for a lot of very poor quality shillers or there are a flood of newbies with limited English language skills and even more limited powers of argument on here! Maybe a youtube video of a fat, smoking Chinese toddler, or an Indian guy goofing mindless pranks sent them?
Pages:
Jump to: