Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 20. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 01, 2018, 09:37:28 AM
To me, Ethereum is always better than Waves that's why my opinion is, it is better to hold Ethereum than trying to buy some waves. Ethereum has a more optimistic future than waves. ETH got bigger community, development support, and there are already a lot of other coins works on ETH blockchain, unlike Ethereum is also a bit competition for Bitcoin.

Enjoy your ETH x 2 pump, with your strangely familiar broken English shillspeak, while we roar past and WAVE at you as we go past on the WAVES MOON 10 - 100x  MEGAPUMP!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
To me, Ethereum is always better than Waves that's why my opinion is, it is better to hold Ethereum than trying to buy some waves. Ethereum has a more optimistic future than waves. ETH got bigger community, development support, and there are already a lot of other coins works on ETH blockchain, unlike Ethereum is also a bit competition for Bitcoin.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 01, 2018, 08:44:01 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
With statistics on number of customers, number of transactions, projects taking the foundation of ETH for development, ETH trading platform ... We have no doubt about the better future of ETH . The value of ETH will rise much higher. But WAVES also has great potential. So I will keep 2 ETH and invest in WAVES 1.

What are your thoughts on the rise of EOS and the DPOS consensus mechanism that Larimer created?

It's O.K. if you want to go down the centralised route to volume and speed.

However, Ethereum & Waves are, and will remain, decentralised platforms - in the true spirit of Crypto.
Eth, at this time cannot compete with the sheer speed and usability of Waves - but development continues.

I guess the point of this thread is mainly long-term investment - for that Eth and Waves are a good buy. But it is Waves that is very, very undervalued compared to it's tech and so offers the potential of outstanding growth. Eth already pumped big some time ago - it's a good steady investment but even if it beat BTC in capitalisation that would still only be 3x at best. Waves will pump 10 - 100 x at some point, this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 01, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
With statistics on number of customers, number of transactions, projects taking the foundation of ETH for development, ETH trading platform ... We have no doubt about the better future of ETH . The value of ETH will rise much higher. But WAVES also has great potential. So I will keep 2 ETH and invest in WAVES 1.

What are your thoughts on the rise of EOS and the DPOS consensus mechanism that Larimer created?
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 03:14:47 AM
I think the etherium is a more promising coin. In the future, there will be more ISO and the etherium will be more expensive.
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 03:04:47 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
I think that it will be right to diversify risks.
ETH is a respected and well known platform for many, on the basis of which many tokens are created and most of the ICO is conducted.
WAVES project is younger, but not with less ambition. The team constantly updates the platform, regularly sharing news. The platform has its own exchange for trading tokens. Soon, the launch of smart contracts based on the WAVES platform is expected.
So investing some of the money in WAVES, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
Ethereum and Waves are both good and have a potential. But for me I rather choose to Hold is Ethereum. The Ethereum community is stronger than waves. Just like bitcoin nowadays.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
April 30, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
Sounds like a Joke
Do you think that Waves is the best alternative to ETH? It's crazy
There are a lot of top-level projects around — Wanchain, Elastos, Fusion, Zilliqua, EOS, etc... and you chose Waves
Ok.. If to talk about Waves vs ETH I would prefer to stay in ETH
It's stronger
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 03:25:21 PM
I am confident that by choosing ETH you will be more insured, and also be sure that in the near future multiply your contribution relative to USD!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 30, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
eth and waves are good and serious crypto project,,
but, waves is the best choice for now,, with a lot of good plan in the future,
maybe some day the price of waves can be same as eth price
Activity: 83
April 30, 2018, 03:12:41 PM
From the point of view of growth, of course, the choice of wave, ETH has gone through high speed growth, although many projects are now using ETH for ICO, but I think the current ETH price is relatively high, it is suggested that you invest all the waves.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
April 30, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

You can divide the total balance of Ethereum with other coins like Waves if you want to earn profits. If at any time the price of Ethereum goes down, it is likely that other coins will increase in price. So, it can be covered by other coins.
Activity: 77
April 30, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
I will still choose to hold ETH. ETH is clearly reliable in terms of investment. While Waves still have no certainty to be able to survive in the future, and not yet have a strong potential to be developed in the future. But I will not forbid you to buy and invest your money into Waves if you have money and without reducing your ETH investment.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
If you have to choose 1, I think ethereum is better because it is now being widely known. Ethereum is accepted as a payment method in so many online stores as secondary to bitcoin while waves isn’t.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
April 30, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
There are a lot of issues about waves and it is the reason why I prefer to make investment with ethereum than waves. You can ensure thay you can earn profit by making investment with ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 327
April 30, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

If you want to profit and also long-term investment ethereum is the answer, ethereum is more useful than the wave, both in short-term investment and long-term investment. But if you want a wave, you can sell a little of ethereum.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
Well both of them are good coins.
Of course Ethereum is far better at the moment because it’s stable and working while waves is still far from reaching its potential. I think waves will be a very good coin in the future but i don’t know if it will be enough to pass Ethereum.  Wink
Activity: 532
April 30, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
in any case, I choose the etherium. The fact is that I keep my assets back on threads and will invest more. The only thing that I may not like, is with the increase in the price of a coin, the price of transactions increases.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
This is my personal opinion, ETH and Waves are both good coins, but for optimal profit I advise you to buy Waves, because with small price , the growth of Waves will be greater than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: