Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 24. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
I suggest that you go with ethereum. even the bitcoin is not stable,  ethereum is in constant state of being stable or it increase time to time. The value of eth is going up for the Past few months. So I think you should sticked with Ryn for the mean time.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 28, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I think Waves is a potential Altcoin, Waves is an Altcoin whose own development platform is the advantage of the Waves. With so many ICOs in development, the Waves has attracted investors, and in the future, there will be more development projects on the Waves, which will boost Waves prices.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
The short answer is ETH for sure.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

In my opinion, you should hold ETH because three reasons:
1. Community of ETH is bigger than Waves
2. Applicability of ETH is better than Waves, because almost the current project is based on ETH's platform
3. I appreciate dev team of ETH than Wave
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 08:16:26 AM
To be honest ETH is more popular than waves, also most of the project use erc-20 token which is on ethereum too. If we compare the price for both ETH and Waves also ETH is the bigger one. I hope waves someday can make a big update on its platform because it's really ugly.
cr7
Activity: 364
April 28, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
Both assets are attractive because of the last correction, now is the most successful moment both for the purchase of Waves and for the Ethereum.
Activity: 89
April 28, 2018, 08:05:11 AM
Ethereum is clearly better than Waves. However both platforms have a lot of common features. But looking to the value of coins and the usability of both platforms we can notice easily that Ethereum coin and platform is really better than waves, it is more valuable and more used by ICO devs and investors.
Activity: 147
April 28, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
I always trip for the best. I go for etherum, because if we look forward to how it is in the market including the whole world. Etherum is the second well known and valuable coin. I believe it can be number one as time goes on. So instead of buying waves, I'm holding my etherum as long as it takes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 07:45:45 AM
Waves is not better than ethereum and you should understand it, to be sure that i'm right you can check capitalization, tendention and price of both tokens nowadays.
Activity: 134
April 28, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
I think waves has more potential than eth.Check it on coimarketcap waves and eth has a little bit the same supply and waves has also its smart contract. Waves is cheaper now. I think waves will repeat the story of eth.
Activity: 616
April 28, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
both are good coins but if I see the potential for the future I rate the ethereum much better because ethereum is a coin that is often used as a smart contract then ethereum will always be used and needed and of course it will affect the price
Activity: 203
April 28, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
I still think that waves is never going to be similiar to ethereum, it is not about the technology, but no one understands that marketing is not everything on here.

waves has only a dex and a very good and attractive app, but that is not going to make it able to compete with eth.

Waves will always be a shit coin

Activity: 93
April 28, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
In my opinion, when viewed from the movement of the crypto market. better keep all the ETH you have. Because Ethereum is better and potentially in the future than Waves. Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin. In addition Ethereum is also widely used in ICO projects.
Activity: 295
April 27, 2018, 11:50:47 PM
The best coins to invest ethereum because ethereum is a safe coin and secured to invest and in trading site ethereum is fast trasaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 27, 2018, 11:46:42 PM
I will hold both of them, you are able to take profit from both of them and reducing the risk of being loss from one coins. But if you are a strong holder than any coins will be okay.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
just go for ETH. it will save you  from more stress.
Activity: 90
April 27, 2018, 11:40:03 PM
Yes i prefer Eth because it stores state of all contracts in a single blockchain.Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. Eth is succeeding already,throughout the world.Eth aims to remove trust ,allow permissionless innovation and automation via "Smart contracts".
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
If it's me, it's clear that keeping ETH is a sure thing. ETH potential and will increase the price more and more. But you also like Waves? To balance for ETH 2 and Wave 1!
Activity: 502
April 27, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
Many experts say what 2018 will weves year.
Many new releases want make team: one of the main of them is adding smart contracts and upgrade DEX exchange

I can not see that this year is the year of waves, it's price doesn't move like what happen in etherereum, its good to buy waves and wait until the price increase but i think having ethereum is much better.
Activity: 141
April 27, 2018, 11:25:56 PM
I think these two coins are equally worth more if you choose both for your investment, ETH and Waves are coins that have great potential in the future and in my opinion, this is the right time to invest as the market increases, so do not wait long to invest in both.
Pages:
Jump to: