Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 35. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 08, 2018, 09:55:37 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

The best option really is to buy Ethereum and Waves. Both are great projects. Of course Ethereum has made it to the top as compared to Waves that is just somewhere below 30 on the overall list. But it does not mean that Waves is any lesser than Ethereum as compared to its features. It's just that Ethereum is highly influential and well-marketed as compared to Waves.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
April 08, 2018, 09:52:10 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I do prefer to choose ethereum than waves, ethereum has a great future an the development of the project was very interesting and ethereum has many uses that adapt many ICO like the smart contract and it is safe to use unlike waves their blockchain is not that good and their blockchain is hard to use even if you are going to sell it was take time before you can sell it.
actually the waves blockchain is faster than ETH and smart contract will come very soon. I expect it to have a hugegrow of price once it's done
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:50:21 PM
Why I choose ETH? In the sense that ETH is widely used more often than waves. It is the best coin after bitcoin. It is a way better from both technology infra structure and popularity. I still used my ETH until today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 07:14:39 PM
I do prefer to choose ethereum than waves, ethereum has a great future an the development of the project was very interesting and ethereum has many uses that adapt many ICO like the smart contract and it is safe to use unlike waves their blockchain is not that good and their blockchain is hard to use even if you are going to sell it was take time before you can sell it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
April 08, 2018, 07:07:02 PM
Both Ethereum and  Waves are good coins and both will give you good profit if you plan it for long term. At present Waves is very cheaper and it has a good potential to rise in future on the other hand  ethereum is very strong and dominating after bitcoin
I am more interested in ETH, they are the best coin on the market today, although their price is low, but in terms of popularity ETH is the most common coin today, many other coins have grown on the basis of Ethereum Blockchain. They will explode in the future.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 06:55:49 PM
You can buy some Waves if you want but I believe in ETH.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 08, 2018, 06:53:22 PM
I choose Ethereum because it has been on the market for a long time and finally got into my trust like other crypto investors
Both Ethereum and waves are good coins but I prefer to have Ethereum because of its price. Ethereum is the most profitable altcoins and such a great coin after Bitcoin. Also, Ethereum is a popular coin too.
Activity: 19
April 08, 2018, 06:50:25 PM
hold ETH. the price will rise in the coming months. I'm sure about this. the project is too important.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
Ethereum all the way, eyes closed, without a doubt. Waves is not even close to the disruption ethereum is bringing to crypto and the real world. Even Canada started using ethereum as a payment system!
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
April 08, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
ethereum has excellent potential in the future therefore choose ethereum and hold it. now the price of ethereum is so low that it would be profitable to invest there
Activity: 532
April 08, 2018, 04:47:27 PM
Even with 3 ETH and good chances for Waves, I would diversify my strategy and hold at least one ETH. May be the return is lower, but for me it is more safer.

Activity: 82
April 08, 2018, 04:45:25 PM
Waves might be good, but you sohuld buy waves with someting around 20% of your investments as they are long term and hold ETH for some shorter time, then when ETH will jump you should buy more waves with it. But never sell all of your ETH as it could be helpful later  Wink
Activity: 159
April 07, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
If you often use your coin, or you plan to invest in ICO regularly, then it's definitely a buying ETH. If only from an investment perspective, my choice is Waves, because eth has gone through a high growth period, and Waves has a lot of room to grow, and we can even expect it to be in the next few years. Are multiple projects beginning to use Waves for ICO and private placement?
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
I think it's better to hold ETH first. Because the price will definitely go up. We do not know when the price will rise, in a few days or a few months. ETH remains the most sought altcoin after BTC. I am sure we will not lose if holding ETH.
Activity: 92
April 07, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
I think that you should divide your coins into 2 parts - 50 percent of your coins should remain in ETH, other 50 percent should be used to purchase waves. It's the best solution in your situation, in my opinion
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 10:35:45 PM
I would rather to buy ETH and hold it for a very long time. ETH is more popular than WAVES, many of the ICO project are using ETH platform. If you are not sure on where do you want to invest just choose the two, buy eth and waves, hold it in long term so that you can get a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

For now the ETH may be better than the waves, even though the price of ethereum is down and maybe for the next few months the price will rise again, my advice remains HODL ethereum
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 06, 2018, 10:07:48 PM
Both are good projects and good potential coins, compare with ETH Waves is less price but ETH is 2nd place in market, compare with waves ETH have good growth because ETH is the ability to increase prices and has unlimited potential and its used many its helps on long run in crypto market markets 
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 09:40:28 PM
Yes, Ethereum is more popular, but why not also accumulate some Waves? Waves is pretty cheap now, plus they are upgrading the blockchain to allow for smart contracts. I think both are fine, though Ethereum is probably better.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 09:36:55 PM
From my point of view, you only hold your ETH or you make more percentages higher to buy more Waves than buying ETH. Because Ethereum has the ability to increase prices and has unlimited potential that helps the crypto world live in the long run. if the Waves is a good long term hodl as well because it will not only raise the price but also pay something similar to the dividend to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: