Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 34. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:53:36 AM
Ethereum has too many successful icos in its portfolio comparing to Waves. But Waves has different ways planning like getting faster chain, better wallet or even dex (decentralized) so it may become so much better.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 11, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
You better hold and hold Ethereum. because of the rapid development potential of Ethereum larger than Waves. so I hope you hold and keep it for a long time to get a high price.
Activity: 70
April 11, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
I agree with everyone who said that you need to split the deposit and buy both ETH and Waves. The potential of both coins is good. But I'm more inclined to the Ethereum. I think that this year it will be better to fly than Waves
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
Both Ethereum and  Waves are good coins and both will give you good profit if you plan it for long term. At present Waves is very cheaper and it has a good potential to rise in future on the other hand  ethereum is very strong and dominating after bitcoin.
Activity: 98
April 09, 2018, 06:27:28 PM
Better the altcoin is better, than Waves which can't be compared with ETH. The provision Ethereum in a crypto now enviably for many other altcoins. Every day people use ethereum for trade, payment and start of the project. I trust in Ethereum
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
Waves and ethereum are similar to a purse. Both are good also potentsialna as the purse is necessary most of all. All people in the real world need a purse. In crypto wallet it is obligatory. All this is required to all who are here. You can add the ethereum and add the waves also if you have a lot of budget, and you want a little more.
Activity: 126
April 09, 2018, 05:53:11 PM
I will remain and trust ETC. So many platforms use network, and use continues to remain strong. Remain with the strongest players until there is a platform which has excellent qualities and more convenient function, being economically effective and hav low gas
Activity: 252
April 09, 2018, 05:34:23 PM
I think ethereum has a great future. Both coins are very good, though. Investing in ethereum is a great idea too. But, with what's presently on ground now, I'll go with waves during investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
In my opinion, it is the best of all to invest in other currency - EOS. I consider that behind her the future of a blockchain. After end of successful and long ICO many projects will want to use EOS. Therefore the price will only have to grow!
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
I am a fan of these two coins because they are both very good projects. As for investment i would put my money in waves because it is still far from its potential. It will probably do 50x or something. Tho it’s never a bad idea to invest in ethereum too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
This is a tough question, because Eth and Waves are both great coins. ETH is worth more now and its going to worth more in the nearest future. But waves on the other hand is still develeoping  their wallet/exchange.
I think I will go with waves
Activity: 177
April 09, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

These are very promising coins as waves  is a good coin with huge growth potential and so is ETH, much as i would stick to ETH, trade it and get some waves, hold for a duration of time and you will earn good profits
Activity: 448
April 09, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

Both of these coins are very good coins, Waves is still relatively new, but with a huge growth potential. ETH is however the second best crypto interm f value and market cap.i'd stick to ETH and hold it  longer, but you can trade in and get Waves, hold and still make good profits
Activity: 346
April 09, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
in my opinion ethereum is better than waves . Vitalik is very successful and intelligent. Sasha is very tempted and stupid.  I think the price of waves does not increase.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 09, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I'd suggest to HODL ETH. It's more mature coin than waves and when market is unstable, more mature coins feel them better than young ones.
Activity: 2
April 09, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Among these, I think ETH will b good option and thus you should hold the ETH. Currently it is not performing that good but it will improve in future.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 03:03:01 PM
Personally I prefer ETH as long as so many ICO launch own tokens based on Erc-20 standard. On the other hand on waves is easier to launch and trade tokens
Activity: 137
April 09, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
I would choose Ethereum, because it is the second coin by popularity. I regard bitcoin as gold, Ethereum as silver. I do not know about bronze. But I would not consider Waves as a bronze. I think it will show the future will show this
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 10:15:58 PM
I used to be a firm ETH believer, but as months go by and the blockchain continues to grow I'm starting to lean more towards WAVES.  Syncing up the blockchain for ETH takes forever now, and transactions are requiring an increasing amount of gas to be successful.  I don't know how it is sustainable with increased exposure and use.  I'm starting to think that its scalablity can be an issue.
Activity: 284
April 08, 2018, 10:01:32 PM
I believe buy Ethereum better , you can keep it long term or medium term , I am optimist Ethereum will be popular and profitable .
Pages:
Jump to: