Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 31. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:04:20 AM
If I were you , I'd be holding Etherium . He has a very good future and a good prospect . I think by the end of the year it will cost many times more than now
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Ethereum is the best Altcoin. so if Ethereum is compared to other Altcoin, then it's still the best Ethereum. so my best choice is Ethereum.
Activity: 129
April 21, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I think you must hold ETH cux they will give you a huge profit in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

If you are willing and capable of holding for long time, I suggest to buy both ETH and WAVES, because the price of  ETH as of now is $ 600 and it have been increasing slowly, and as of history in year 2017 it have been reached about $1200.
      The price of waves as of now is $5 and growing up slowly. If you can hold until december then do it and you will be rich.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
ETH and Waves both good coins, But Ether is more promising as compare to waves. Waves are struggling  for rise high, and Ether are well established in this market. Ether have much more potential to grow So i suggest to you hold Ethereum it will gives you good returns on your investment on long term.

I agree on this one both of them are really good instead of choosing one only because they had a really great future which have a chance that can give you a big profit by choosing them both. Just diversify your portfolio properly and you will not have any problem on it.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 21, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
its better if you invest it on eth, or if you want to secure your profit, you can divide your money to invest in waves and ethereum. its a wiser decision than sticking on one altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 21, 2018, 08:57:02 AM
Both terms are good, but it is depend on people what they want terms.
But ETH, have very good potential either by investing long term and short term cause many ico use ETH and BTC. ETH its a second for big market in crypto.

It's time to invest in ETH caus eth price still rise up

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 21, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
I would say that don't put all your eggs in one basket. You should spread your coins, that is what the experts in this field said. For me Eth has a better future than that of Wave but we don't know what will happen in the future. It is better to retain 2 Eth and purchase the 1 Eth you have with Wave.
Why do such investing in a coin that you don't trust?
there are so many altcoins other than ETH or Waves that can gave you a much bigger profit, in this two coins the advantage is ETH is next to bitcoin it was a popular currency and it will have mmore chances to grow like bitcoin in a sure way. For waves it was being left by Eth this time too far from top 10 coins now and it not that too promising as of now. I have no news from Shasha .
Activity: 212
April 21, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
I would say that don't put all your eggs in one basket. You should spread your coins, that is what the experts in this field said. For me Eth has a better future than that of Wave but we don't know what will happen in the future. It is better to retain 2 Eth and purchase the 1 Eth you have with Wave.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
April 21, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
maybe the waves not strong enough. but waves have potential to be trust coin in the market. if my opinion you should hold your ethereum because maybe the price will going high again.
Activity: 320
April 21, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

If i will choose, i will go hold my 3 Ethereum because ethereum price now getting back to it's last high price. Going to pump in this year 2018. Ethereum is more promising, and have a big future than waves. Waves now is struggling in the marketplace, it's price is low, comoare to ethereum that is stable to go pump.
Activity: 67
April 21, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
.. I'd rather hold eth..and check what will happen to market..see for yourself..
Activity: 378
April 21, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
ETH and Waves both good coins, But Ether is more promising as compare to waves. Waves are struggling  for rise high, and Ether are well established in this market. Ether have much more potential to grow So i suggest to you hold Ethereum it will gives you good returns on your investment on long term.
Activity: 272
April 21, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
my opinion is to choose eth to hold and trade, for me we transact very easily we get a profit in a short time, and also good to hold in the next few months, because eth travel is also still long.
Activity: 322
April 21, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
I'll still stick with eth, although it had its own struggle in traffic last year it by passed everything and now is stable like btc.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
Of course ETH. ETH is the future
Activity: 308
April 20, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
I find waves to be one of those coins with latent potential. A good number of partnerships they have established are with governments, meaning more time taken until they mature, but when they do waves will go far. In addition waves is looking to design a complete blockchain ecosystem(legal, programming(smart contracts, atomic swaps) and real world adoption) something that takes a lot of time whereas Eth's main focus is launching ICOs
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:17:11 AM
in my opinion the best invest after bitcoin is ethereum
ethereum and waves is same platform. but ethereum better than waves
many ico use platform by ethereum
it make the price of ethereum increase high price, in appeal waves is not good
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
April 20, 2018, 05:02:10 AM
I think EOS is more promising as a platform.

Really?

Waves has fastest decentralised blockchain, fantastic DEX Exchange built in, ultra easy token creation with very low fee and Smart Contracts for real-world mainstream apps coming this month or next.

What has EOS got?
Activity: 140
April 20, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

Leave hodl 1 ETH and buy 3-5 coins/tokens for the rest of ETHs.
I personally wouldn't invest in Waves, I think EOS is more promising as a platform.
Pages:
Jump to: