Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 36. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
April 06, 2018, 09:18:16 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

This is just my opinion. I think ethereum is more popular than waves and ethereum used many platform. With many platform using ethereum platform, it will increasing ethereum demand for transaction. But waves is good too for long term investment because they have solid team and dev
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 09:15:14 PM
My suggest for you, Hold 2 ETH and buy waves by another 1 ETH. Eth has a great potential to go to the moon. Waves is a long-term hold coin. Suddenly waves will pump highly, ETH is the way to pay for every ICO Project, lots of coins are coming in ERC20 Platform. So, invest in ETH always good and risk-free. But you have to be patience.

Good luck, mate
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:13:08 PM
those two are b both goods, but for me i prefer on ethereum, because i am a ethereum wallet user.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2018, 09:08:41 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Ethereum with Waves is an Altcoin that many people talk about. these two coins have much in common. but from the level of enthusiasts and the price is quite different. therefore I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:05:49 PM
if I were you I would sell some ETH to buy WAVES and wait until the end of year. both price of coin must have risen. I tried it last year.
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
I think ETH is the best coin and I would invest in it. and it is possible to invest in Waves and part of the ETH
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
I choose Ethereum because it has been on the market for a long time and finally got into my trust like other crypto investors
Yes you're statement is good but it's not about how long in the market it is how they make through the process. Right now Waves are doing fine they had a wallet which really good where you can store your Waves holding also their progress on their projects are really good and team are active. Both them are really more profitable than choosing one of them.
Activity: 300
April 06, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

i prefer you to choose eth. ethereum price now is low, maybe yoi can buy some eth, i tell you that eth will be pumping in the next month.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
I won't trade anything for EThereum! waves will do well if gains more acceptance as an ERC20 smart contract coin/wallet and also for the fact the price is still cheap now.
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 07:40:13 PM
for myself I do still hold my Ethereum for a long time because I believe Ethereum will return to its normal price again even though it takes quite a long time.
Activity: 226
April 06, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
I choose Ethereum because it has been on the market for a long time and finally got into my trust like other crypto investors
Activity: 117
April 06, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
Waves are under Ethereum for price and marketing. so comparing the two I prefer Ethereum. in addition, Ethereum has a fairly gradual and resilient development of the market wave.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 06, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I think its better you hold your eth for a long time and forget waves. Waves had not been that active like ethereum and  tokens based on waves are clearly surpassed by erc20 tokens. Waves is too far down against ethereum actually.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
April 06, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
for me ethereum is coin no 2 after bitcoin. so I further recommend to choose ethereum. because the development of ethereum is very good, and it can be said that ethereum will replace bitcoin. if my waves are not so interested, because if for long term it is better to choose ethereum.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 06, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
Are you sure want to invest your money in the wave coin ? you have think more to invest your money in the wave coin, there are nothing the moving of the wave price and it not good for you to invest your money there. Will be good if you buy ethereum coin than the wave coin, ethereum have very low price now and have price about $400 and it very good time to buy the ethereum coin for investment.
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
The encryption of smart contracts is already a lot. The price of eth is already so low, I think there is no value for waves.

Activity: 406
April 06, 2018, 09:47:22 AM
Diversification is a good thing. But I think it is wrong to invest all your assets in just 2 projects. Now a lot of promising coins, with great potential. In addition, now a very good price for investing in any coin. Distribute your capital at least between 10 coins in equal shares. And the same shares, leave at ETH and Waves.
Activity: 490
April 05, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
I more prefer ETH because it already developed and proved its value and has a huge potential. Waves is also a good project, but still not stable as ETH. But again Waves also very good project. Best way is invest on both.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
April 05, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
I would advise keeping Ethereum as I feel more confident about it. Waves needs more time for me to show itself and gain trust to invest in it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
Of course Ethereum, I like ethereum, waves couldn't give us and the project is still not progressing. They did not hold the ICOs.
Ethereum is the most choice investment than waves. A lot of usage on ethereum just like on Ico's uses as smart contracts. Although waves is also good but preferably ethereum to explode it's value this year.
Pages:
Jump to: