Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 32. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
ETH  has more powerful functions and intelligent smart contracts,Waves has great potential. In 2018, they will start their own smart contracts on the Waves block chain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
CryptoSport
April 20, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
I advise you to keep the ETH 2, and the other 1 ETH invest in ICO. Thus, 66% of you will be able to hold one of the top currency, and the other 33% you can play on cryptocurrency market.

Nice idea. Don't forget about the fact that alts are back!
I'm one of those people thinking that eth is not an alt anymore!
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
April 19, 2018, 01:23:59 PM
I advise you to keep the ETH 2, and the other 1 ETH invest in ICO. Thus, 66% of you will be able to hold one of the top currency, and the other 33% you can play on cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
CryptoSport
April 19, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
The advice is to always have a money for reference.
Imagine you buy waves with eth, and waves skyrocket...
If Eth goes high too you don'tg know if it was a better idea to buy Waves instead of just holding your eth...

So keep the BTC price as a reference...
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
I would have invested better in Ethereum now lately it shows very good result in terms of value growth on it and continues to do so
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:02:35 PM
To put it bluntly, both ways are very good, if you keep money in the air, but when?
And if you trade on the waves, then there may be a momentary wage or loss here you already need fart!
Activity: 183
April 19, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
I always thought that it is better to keep some cool and promising than all the coins in one coin so it is much better for all
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Ethereum is the best choice for long term hold while Waves is good for short trade. In terms of Smart contract, Ethereum is the clear winner because there are more successful token in Ethereum than Waves.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 19, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
hold your eth, its better to hold it, waves is actually a good altcoin but you really have to wait for how many months before it increase its value, unlike ethereum, there is a lot of potential that we all see, and its price is improving now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
I prefer ethereum, because ethereum is an autonomous company that runs because of the Internet network. almost without any human or human employees behind the scenes. pure ethereum internet machine that spread all over the world to your laptop, computer or personal smartphone.

So it is impossible to set by the government, the bank, the third startup party, the company, the regulation, the law, and can not possibly be turned off or impossible to block.

How is any of that any different to Waves? Apart from the fact that Ethereum was rolled back after the DAO with no regard to other DApps so you are, in fact making the point for Waves after all.

That's right, that I thought. Waves is a very promising coin, it is very worthless and can grow tens of times. Cool Wink
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
April 19, 2018, 09:18:27 AM
I prefer ethereum, because ethereum is an autonomous company that runs because of the Internet network. almost without any human or human employees behind the scenes. pure ethereum internet machine that spread all over the world to your laptop, computer or personal smartphone.

So it is impossible to set by the government, the bank, the third startup party, the company, the regulation, the law, and can not possibly be turned off or impossible to block.

How is any of that any different to Waves? Apart from the fact that Ethereum was rolled back after the DAO with no regard to other DApps so you are, in fact making the point for Waves after all.
Activity: 80
April 19, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
You can buy ETH with your capital money, hold the half and use the other half to purchase some other smaller coins you found interesting and have the capacity to go boom based on their white paper, the people involve on it and how does they make their marketing. I prefer Waves. Waves is a decentralized blockchain platform. With average 1 minute block find times, transfers over the block chain take place within minutes. Provides a fast and reliable stock market service that operates on the Waves Platform
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
Both Ethereum and  Waves are good coins and both will give you good profit if you plan it for long term. At present Waves is very cheaper and it has a good potential to rise in future on the other hand  ethereum is very strong and dominating after bitcoin. In the last couple of years ethereum has left many competing Altcoin in the dust in term of network expansion and use. The feature of smart contract on ethereum platform is the best do far in cryptocurrency sphere
Activity: 302
April 19, 2018, 08:54:54 AM
I see alot of project of starts ups using ETH platform so ETH will be more potential than Waves, but in the long term Waves also has great opportunity to continue grow because they has some feature that give many advantages to the cryptocurrency community.  Ethereum is proven as the best of all altcoins in the market due to it's capabilities in terms of technology and good projects that some altcoins doesn't have
April 19, 2018, 08:54:22 AM
From the RewardMob website;

Due to the potential for millions of users and the enormous amount of transactions which will occur on the platform each day, the RewardMob developers chose to utilize the speed and security of the Waves platform.

Ethereum is a great platform and I encourage investors to hold some - but for the mass-market mainstream, the only platform out there that can 'cut it' is Waves. And from an investor point of view it is very much undervalued in the current market.
Activity: 90
April 19, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
Yes Ethereum stores state of all contracts in a single blockchain. Ethereum is an open source distributed public blockchain network. Ethereum is one network with a virtual machine that can run multiple languages that are adapted to the VM.
Ethereum can pay high profits if you trade.
Ethereum's definitely not dying.
Activity: 463
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 19, 2018, 08:39:38 AM
I think Ethereum is more stable and its future potential is bigger than Waves,
now Ethereum its development continues to increase and now more fans, I think the best option now is Ethereum.
I will go for Ethereum because that is a type of coin that i can hold for a long time and it is good to see what will happen when you do holding ethereum for at least 1 year. It will give us the benefit that most people had with bitcoin before. Ethereum do really have a potential in the next more years. Let see what will happen next. Hoping I can buy my own ethereum at least this month or maybe next month.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
I think its depend on what you want. if you want to make a investment for long time holding then buing waves is a Good decision. Because waves is going to make a Roket bounch but not in a short time. it can be happen in 6month or in a year. But Eth will hit 2k$ within a month.

As my observation i prefer to buy this two WAVES and ETH because this two kind of cryptocurrencies are both good interms of investment. They are both prefer in good profits accountability. And its better to invest in more than one because if the other is not effective then for sure the other one is giving you a very good opportunity of gaining more profits.

The platform is ready and shows it in the market so I do not know why the waves do not pump. I have a lot of Ethereum in my wallet, I still want to want to wave because the interface of the unit is amazing You can insert your wallet easily like bitcoin.
April 19, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
Waves is growing day by day and gaining power against bitcoin.
Transaction speed & cost is really nice. and i love waves dex. Needs more marketing and they started huge advertisements last month.
So i place my bets to waves.

You are absolutely right. Waves in market sentiment is, pretty much where Ethereum was at start of 2017.

Ethereum is a solid project with many potential uses, but, from an investor viewpoint, is not expected to repeat the shattering growth seen from March 2017. 2 x is probable this year, 10 x would be great but probably unexpected.

Waves, on the other hand, has not yet seen this kind of massive growth but it probably will at some point, this year. 10 x to 100 x - somewhere in between I suspect. Also, Waves isn't expected to have difficulties such as the DAO and subsequent damaging fork as technical development is very much ahead of market sentiment.
Pages:
Jump to: