Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 38. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
I think the etherium is a more reliable crypto currency. Look at the ICO they are all on the etherium. The waves are becoming more and more non-taped. But I think it's worth having a little of them in the briefcase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 30, 2018, 07:52:16 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I think you should divert and invest in NEO or ICX. There are 2 potential altcoins and lots of good news about them from February. This June will be a pump price for both, and I'm holding a lot of NEO and ICX coins.
Or if you do not trust me then you should keep the ETH and do not sell them. ETH will cost $ 700 in a month.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
March 30, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Currently ETH for sure. Most part of ICOs are made on erc-20.
In the future may be Waves will be developed more and this will replace ETH on this field.

Waves or NEO can replace Ethereum theoretically, but that can happen only if they will have further development in the future and ETH will not. I personally don't think this will be the case because ETH has a great support and of course it will be developed further. Nevertheless, Waves is a good coin imo, maybe just not as good as Ethereum.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:38:41 AM
I think its depend on what you want. if you want to make a investment for long time holding then buing waves is a Good decision. Because waves is going to make a Roket bounch but not in a short time. it can be happen in 6month or in a year. But Eth will hit 2k$ within a month.

As my observation i prefer to buy this two WAVES and ETH because this two kind of cryptocurrencies are both good interms of investment. They are both prefer in good profits accountability. And its better to invest in more than one because if the other is not effective then for sure the other one is giving you a very good opportunity of gaining more profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 06:27:25 AM
Currently ETH for sure. Most part of ICOs are made on erc-20.
In the future may be Waves will be developed more and this will replace ETH on this field.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 06:24:08 AM
Buying WAVES or Holding ETH? I will go with ETH anything anyway, ETH seems to have a better future in the crytocurrency market. so my candid advice will be for you to hold ETH and u won't regret you do
if I recommend you buy half waves and ethereum.
because both are very good fundamentals
copper member
Activity: 546
March 30, 2018, 06:05:29 AM
Buying WAVES or Holding ETH? I will go with ETH anything anyway, ETH seems to have a better future in the crytocurrency market. so my candid advice will be for you to hold ETH and u won't regret you do
Activity: 124
March 30, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
I don't think you should move between these positions. I still don't understand why to merge ETH. These are excellent coins for holding.
Activity: 322
March 29, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
Buying Waves or Hold ETH ? i choose the second one , truly waves doesnt have any good point to hold , just quite follow the rates of the bitcoin itself , unfortunately , this time all the altcoins has been crashed to the ground , i dont know what happen or what news influenced that , but my fingers is itchy to push the buy button for ethereum , this time ethereum has a good dip to buy , as the answer for your question , I rather HOLD Ethereum!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
March 29, 2018, 03:23:49 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I think that it is better to take a chance and buy these Waves on these Ethereum, there is a greater potential for growth.
Activity: 812
March 29, 2018, 03:19:56 PM
ethereum will be my best choice coin, i will not invest too many coins in waves because platform waves today are difficult to develop with nice overtaking ethereum
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

I think Ethereum is a way better option, although Waves is something I find interesting and potentially on the works in the market.
But your better off holding ETH for the time being. Though if you are on the notion to buy currencies, with the way things are going
lately, and the prices are dwindling down by the minute I think you should get more Ethereum than getting Waves. Ethereum has a
better chance to in the market to procure profits and eventually perform better once the market gets better, hopefully anytime soon.
Ethereum once climbs up has alway been known and shown to have the most stable growth in the market. That choice remains in
your hands.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
Such a comparison is of course very, very wrong, I think that such a comparison simply can not be right, because now the waves and ethereum are at odd levels of popularity. Therefore, the people of seyas choose exactly ethereum
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
Waves is really interesting project but still in its development stage. though it raised $16 million during ICO. Ethereum is keep growing and i suggest you to hold them as there are number of project lining up based on ethereum blockchain. as investors point of view holding ether is better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 02:35:34 PM
by the way about wawes do you think he can jump as well as NEO for example?or did the Ethereum more reliable investment?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
If you are an experienced investor, then most likely your portfolio is diversified. You have several assets. In this case, you'd better buy both these assets.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 02:31:39 PM
Waves is a good option for your portfolio, but it is not that popular and I don't see any specific and significant changes on platform.
Development is so slow. My choice is Ethereum

Yes I agree, that slow development it is most weak point of Waves. They still not have smart contracts and it is the main difference from Ethereum. But what will the price of Waves if smart contracts will be implemented?
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
March 29, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
Waves is a good option for your portfolio, but it is not that popular and I don't see any specific and significant changes on platform.
Development is so slow. My choice is Ethereum
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

Here everything is obvious, for a long period of time in the portfolio should be both those and necessarily.
Over the past time, the ETH could be sold on top and refilled at a lower price, and to take the waves.
By the way the waves are now at the bottom of the sea  )))
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 29, 2018, 02:19:01 PM
If you look at the situation very carefully, now you have enough real money and invest it in any of these projects, then in half a year you navrenyaka get growth. But if the question is put in the choice, I will choose Ether, I like its concept more.
Pages:
Jump to: