Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 40. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
The current price of ethereum is not good, so that makes hold the wisest decision we can make right now. there are several possibilities to buy waves and do hold if you have a good budget
Both waves and ethereun is one of the best altcoin to invest now, but for me ethereum has a big popularity over the waves and i think ethereum is more better than waves because ethereum is the best altcoin and many people here in crypto said that investing on ethereum is very profitable to do.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
March 29, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
The current price of ethereum is not good, so that makes hold the wisest decision we can make right now. there are several possibilities to buy waves and do hold if you have a good budget
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
I would stay with your Eth. So many platforms use the network and use continues to be strong. Stay with the strongest players until a platform comes along that has superior qualities and easier function while being cost effective. Even waves do also supports a wide range of ico's and other platforms but eth is just more popular however both of them are still superb when it comes to investments and trading purposes
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
I always prefer ethereum compared to waves because it's more developed and the userbase is way bigger than waves. Waves is not doing bad either as they keep promoting their platform but it seems like people still like ethereum for now. Both are a very good coin for the long term and both coin concept is also very good I have both the coin in my portfolio and I am holding them for the long term
Activity: 130
March 29, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
I'm not sure if long term it could equal ETH in price but I think the potential for reaching $50-100 is certainly there given the prices of other cryptocurrencies which have significantly less development or utility. Etherium is at at the moment superior than any other coins. Waves has a potential to be much better than ETH in near future
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Waves are also going to introduce smart contracts into their platform. I think it's necessary to keep waves and ether in our investment portfolio, as they both have a good growth prospect.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Waves include Altcoin which has a lot of enthusiasts. and can be categorized Altcoin who have many devotees. but when compared with Ethereum, Waves still can not outmaneuver it. but I still choose Waves.
Activity: 392
March 29, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
Eth is more decentralized than waves for me.. And more easy to use eth platform than waves too..  More alts /tokens have eth pair,  having stable market is one good reason to invest on an alts and that is ethereum for me aside from other alts.
Activity: 221
March 29, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Hold ETH is good choose, because ETH value is also high and stable.
Activity: 199
March 29, 2018, 07:43:16 AM
I think you better stay on Ethereum than Waves because Ethereum has a better development than Waves. There are also many successful token in Ethereum compared to Waves. I don't recall any successful token that is under Waves platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
Holding ETH will be more valueable, because this coin has a high potential in price increasing in near future.

ETH price is already high, that doesn't mean it won't be higher but Waves' potential is gettin bigger day by day IMO.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 05:31:36 AM
possessing Ethereum is better than holding waves. Ethereum has already have established reputation. but credits to Waves because of making noise in the market.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
Holding ETH will be more valueable, because this coin has a high potential in price increasing in near future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 29, 2018, 03:16:05 AM
One's belief in ethereum is still high compared to the waves, because up to now ethereum is still used by many projects as payment of any campaign.
I think ethereum has a good quality and one's interest is still on ethereum as altcoin that has a good future.
But i don't consider that waves, altcoins that have no future, but i see the fact that ethereum is still superior in any respect compared to waves.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

I suggest you keep them both because it is very profitable, I think Ethereum will experience a good improvement because now many markets are using it and so is Waves more and more demand.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
March 29, 2018, 02:35:47 AM
Based on my experience definitely the answer is a no brainer. I would go for ETH since this has much better technology and popularity than waves. Waves has encountered issues before specially on their website. And pending upgrades on the waves platform are still pending for a long time now.

They are in time on the roadmap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 06:43:43 PM
Based on my experience definitely the answer is a no brainer. I would go for ETH since this has much better technology and popularity than waves. Waves has encountered issues before specially on their website. And pending upgrades on the waves platform are still pending for a long time now.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:17:13 PM
Crypto currency ETH for practical reasons is very effective.The Ethereum system is based on decentralized applications, performed with the help of managed, deterministic networks. The etherium was created from the source code, which was built by many programmers around the world, and the project was created as a site that can adapt and adapt to various application programs and Internet projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:10:30 PM
Waves is one of the most complete and strong projects right now. One of its strengths for me is its decentralized exchange which I consider more and more necessary for safe transactions in crypto world. Apart from all that, it is a great investment since its price is still low and its growth potential is huge, you just have to remember its reduced supply and make numbers of how far it can go.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

ETH and Waves will have a very good value increase in 2018.
At the moment this is worth considering to buy new. ETH and Waves have a very low value.
Pages:
Jump to: