Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 43. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I prefer to have both because if I only have Ethereum then if waves experience price increases then you can not come to enjoy the increase of the coin because I feel waves can also have the potential to become a very expensive coin.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
my opinion, if I have 3 ETH to make a profit, I prefer to divide 2, and I invest 50% ETH, 50% Waves,
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 28, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

i prefer to hold ETH, cause eth have some promises price in future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 28, 2018, 12:50:14 AM
if Waves compared to Ethereum, obviously it is better Ethereum. but Waves is also good to own and hold for short-term investments. because Waves is very easy to get at a fairly affordable price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 12:35:44 AM
Both Ethereum and  Waves are good coins and both will give you good profit if you plan it for long term. At present Waves is very cheaper and it has a good potential to rise in future on the other hand  ethereum is very strong and dominating after bitcoin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 28, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
I think your best option is to hold Ethereum.
Ethereum development is very good now sought by many people, I think very profitably if have it because it will provide many benefits in the future.

For me i will choose ethereum because this coin is a good coin and very worth it to buy also many people are getting interested because they know this coin os really worth it. And i think ethereum will be the best altcoin because its growth is rising and its value is also increasing. And its also profitable and affordable, so many people are going to buy and invest to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 12:29:44 AM
I invested in both projects. Each of them has a good team and idea, it is possible that both coins will be in the top 5
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
I think your best option is to hold Ethereum.
Ethereum development is very good now sought by many people, I think very profitably if have it because it will provide many benefits in the future.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

Both of these coins I think are very profitable, if you have more capital, I suggest select both to Hold.karena can provide big profits for you in the future.
Activity: 44
March 27, 2018, 10:49:51 PM
Both of them are increasing day by day, but i highlight keen on ETH. ETH at its core is a foundation to be built on in infinite ways. With Vitalek at the helm, Ethereum will remain the strongest blockchain and the most secure.
Activity: 319
March 25, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
I have ethereum and I don't have waves, the waves network maybe will be good in the coming year if they enhance their network and it is also worth to hold waves because I think it has a future in crypto.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
March 25, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
I am supporter of Ethereum. I have invested in Ethereum and I am holding it.
I think Ethereum is better project then Waves and it is a lot more popular, which is very important these days.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 06:14:10 AM
I think you better not sell ETH to buy Waves. because ETH is a future whose price will continue to increase. at this time ETH is one altcoin that can survive and become a good altcoin after btc. hodl ETH that you have and of course you will profit.
because I think ETH is the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 25, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
I personally prefer to hold ethereum rather than waves. because of the use, smart ethereum contract platform is widely used by new coin to be developed. besides that ethereum has a very good future for implementation in the real world. but this is still an early stage. I will wait until it really manifests its usefull in the real world.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 06:03:16 AM
Both projects are respectable , but I think Waves has a bigger potential to grow.  ETH has grown a lot, and its value shows that, but its network is becoming increasingly bloated with transactions taking longer and requiring more gas consumption.  I don't think Waves suffers from this, and its integrated exchange has worked flawlessly for me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 25, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
ETH is great for long term.
its market cap is             $51 345 616 816
waves market cap is             $463 031 000   

As you see ETH market cap is more than 100 times more than waves have.
From my point of view that mean for ETH more stable growth with less risks.
Yes, it's true, but Waves has the great potencial for growth because of great team of developers and advanced blockchain, so i believe that Waves will achieve the capitalization of Ether in near future!
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 25, 2018, 05:53:53 AM
ETH is great for long term.
its market cap is             $51 345 616 816
waves market cap is             $463 031 000   

As you see ETH market cap is more than 100 times more than waves have.
From my point of view that mean for ETH more stable growth with less risks.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 05:37:54 AM
ETH more stronger than WAVES so will be better keep your money 75% in ETH and 25% for Waves. But both has high fluctuacion so will be more better to trade it by methode swing trading because hodling can not maximize the profit.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 05:32:02 AM
Eth have a more tech parts and daughters projects (who implimintate Eth in his Alts) and, ofcourse, team is better
but its only my opinion
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
ETH and Waves both are good for hodling because both will go a long way. I suggest to Hodl ETH for at least two more years. I think ETH grounds the better future compared to Waves. If you really very interested to invest in Waves then hodl 2 ETH and convert 1 into Waves. I think that would be much better.
I also believe that it is necessary to make long-term investments in these coins right now, when prices are very attractive. Both coins are worthy of investment, but ethereum looks a little more attractive, so its share in the portfolio should be greater.
Pages:
Jump to: