Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 55. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
February 21, 2018, 04:56:25 AM
Stick with ETH. It will be much more wort in the future. I think Waves is slowly dying since no one is using their platform.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 04:55:41 AM
For my opinion, just hold ethereum. Ethereum has so much potential these days. Lots of ICO projects are ethereum based. It is very much used theses days. There is a great probability that it will keep rising and rising. Keep holding ethereum. HODL ETH!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
In percent this year I think there will be more waves, but ETN will also grow, I believe that these two currencies should be for everyone Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
waves are also very promising, I would leave 2 etheriums, and one would buy waves
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 21, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Eth now have a great role in the market and in this industry, there are many projects and ICOs about the ethreum so for me it is better to hold the ethereum rather than investing in the wave,yeah waves are good too but ethereum are the second among the all it is possible match in the bitcoin so hold it.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 21, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Eth now have a great role in the market and in this industry, there are many projects and ICOs about the ethreum so for me it is better to hold the ethereum rather than investing in the wave,yeah waves are good too but ethereum are the second among the all it is possible match in the bitcoin so hold it.
Activity: 49
February 21, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
ETH is far more better than waves in my opinion,
ETH will be more promising than waves, Waves's price is not quite stable for now
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 21, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
I always advise you to divide the whole sum into several parts, because no one really knows what kind of coin will be better.
We have our own opinion, but the market has its own opinion)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
February 21, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

right now, i'm not very observing about waves. I think you can check it first looking for various information waves. this is important, so that you will know further developments
but I recommend. you'd better hold ethereum for now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
February 21, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
Ethereum as of today has a lot of potentials including the token generations for ICOs and other altcoins based on ETH platform, ETH is far superior than WAVES but Waves was still in infancy stage since it existed about 1 year ago so it has still a room for improvement if the developers tend to make more features of their platform unless otherwise they will stuck in their stagnant platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
I have few waves but i believe that ethereum has more potential because every ICO is using eth. So if you can hold both do that. You already have eth, buy some waves too and hold for long.
Activity: 560
February 21, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

I think it's a good idea, but it's even better to trade it. yes I guess this is a good plan for now, this time the market is growing. some altcoins are good enough to trade. you have many options try to plan first.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
February 21, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

Hold ETH, and it is for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
February 21, 2018, 03:18:54 AM
I prefer ETH because it has working and popular smart contract system. But it already growed a lot. By my opinion, Waves has much more potential for growth : they have many releases in this year.
Activity: 448
February 21, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
You can buy ETH with your capital money, hold the half and use the other half to purchase some other smaller coins you found interesting and have the capacity to go boom based on their white paper, the people involve on it and how does they make their marketing.
I think ethereum and waves is one of the best coins that have the advantage of smart contract,
if compared im recommend ethereum, because ethereum  will be to the moon.
Activity: 64
February 21, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
Waves intend to impact fiat currency transfers and crowdfunding markets on the blockchain. It also provides smart contracts, but they are unlike the Ethereum ones.
Here, smart contracts are written by built-in plug-ins, making the entire process easier.
Waves make certain things simple by using plug-ins; things which if done on Ethereum could be very lengthy and complicated.
However, there are significant differences between both cryptocurrencies and technologies.
Waves, is now hovering around the top 40 cryptocurrencies by market cap, with each unit price still cheap when compared to Ethereum like ICO launcher.
Who knows.. tomorrow it might climb to the top ten or top twenty!
I hope this detailed analysis helps you in making a good decision
Activity: 266
February 20, 2018, 11:29:31 PM
If it were me, I would have had ETH, because if the network of the ETH had stopped working, then 90% of the token would have stopped working, so it seems that ETH has more potential.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 11:26:23 PM
HOLD your ETH , its just a matter of time before ETH start to climbe up once again to reach new ATH . I dont recommend WAVES atm , tho constant developments are being carried out , ETH has been long embraced by traders as second to BITCOIN . If you compare them both , ETH is a long way up ahead of waves . I think WAVES need more support from whales too , need more good project in the waves platform for them be able to cope up with the marketcap of ETH .  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 07:42:16 PM
I just can’t believe people still comparing eth and waves. I’m sorry but the answer is very clear for me and for many others and i must say that i don’t like waves since it’s such a disappointment. For me in all aspects ethereum way better than waves. Vitalik did a good job!
Activity: 490
February 20, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
I think it's time to buy waves because the price is cheap and we wait a few months may go up
Pages:
Jump to: