Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 51. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
In my opinion, you should choose ETH and keep them because it has a greater potential than waves a lot. Waves are not even in the top 20, though I know that it also has potential values but I think you should keep the ETH. The development of ETH in recent times is very good, the number of supporters of it is increasing. Of course you can still trade waves to make more profit
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
I probably choose to ethereum because in my opinion ethereum is one of the best coin and second in the top of coin market cap! Don't afraid if the price down,hold it youll never regret in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
Ethereum and Waves are both good and have a potential. But for me I rather choose to Hold is Ethereum. The Ethereum community is stronger than waves. Just like bitcoin nowadays.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
March 08, 2018, 12:00:55 PM
Of course ETH, Waves already exists for a long time, but most of the icos are on the ETH platform! Besides, Waves is a Russian project which I wouldn't trust

Russian or not, the blockchain is launched and nothing can stop it.
The Waves team always delivered the products and they following the roadmap really nice.

Most ICO are on ETH because of it renown and because of Smart Contract. But Smart Contracts are also coming on Waves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
Of course ETH, Waves already exists for a long time, but most of the icos are on the ETH platform! Besides, Waves is a Russian project which I wouldn't trust
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
ETH and Waves are good crypto projects but if your objective is to get fast profits , waves is better, just look at the market caps of those coins and you will understand what I say, invest in waves now and get your rewards in the future when a lot more people begin to use waves instead of centralized exchanges.
Activity: 5
March 08, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
You would make to a greater extent a higher rate purchasing a bigger number of Waves than purchasing 3 ETH. Waves will probably triple or even 10X, where as ETH may just twofold, best case scenario this year. Simply my supposition. In case you're searching for a short to medium term money out I would recommend waves. ETH is strong however and improbable to lose its hold as one of the best 5 coins. Waves is great long haul hodl as well as it won't just ascent in cost yet in addition pays something like a profit for holding.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
March 08, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
In fact, Waves is an advanced analog of Etherium. The platform makes ICO affordable for the masses and has several advantages over Etherium:

· Easy to use - on Waves you can release your own tokens in a few clicks without complicated programming.

· Security and convenience-users store assets in the local client, not trusting the centralized intermediary. At the same time, they can exchange them on the embedded exchange.

· Built-in decentralized exchange - more convenient, as it is inside the platform and does not require the transfer of funds. More resistant to hacker attacks, because it is decentralized.

· High transaction speed - now Waves provides more than 100 transactions per second. There is a planned output of 1000. The bandwidth of the ether on peak days was about 90 transactions per second, in ordinary - half as much.

But the marketing policy of Waves is quite different, that's why Waves will never be better than Etherium
Activity: 275
March 08, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

It's better to keep your ethereum, because ethereum is stronger and better in price increases than waves. But the end result depends on your own, if you feel confident in waves, you can sell a little of your ethereum to buy waves.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
The Ethereum has been showing a downward trend for about a month now. I think that even now the coin is greatly overvalued and it will become cheaper further. Therefore, it's too early to invest in the Ethereum .
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
buy waves 1 eth i think that's a good choice, eth and waves are good for investment because the price is stable maybe the next few months the price will go up ether is a strong crypto other than bitcoin while waves are a relatively new platform so potentially good
Activity: 147
March 08, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
3 eth. Sell 1 eth buy waves keep 2 eth.
That is the best thing to do.
More coins is better
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 08, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
Ethereum and waves are two powerful cryptocurrency of blockchain world, but for me it isn't logical to spend all of Ethereum for buying Waves, while Ethereum is a really powerful cryptocurrency with a potential for development. I think 30 to 35% of the Ethereum you have in hand is enough to buy Waves.
Activity: 546
March 08, 2018, 04:15:39 AM
Among these platforms there are minuses and pluses. But today the most popular is ETH, I think that this popularity is confirmed by its deeds. Yes, of course, sometimes the ether network is very expensive and very slow, but imagine what network can withstand such loads? Have you thought about this?
Activity: 137
March 08, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
The both are good coins and have a good long term potentials but etherum is a good and better coin that would do well more even in the future
Activity: 175
March 08, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
If I were you I will split them, one for holding eth and the other one to buy waves. Then I will have two baskets and hoping for those two filled full with eggs. What I mean is you have two chances to earn more and reduce loss when the price is dropped.
Activity: 112
March 08, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
Both are a very good coin for the long term and both coin concept is also very good I have both the coin in my portfolio and I am holding them for the long term. If you want to divide your portfolio it's better to buy
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
i guess hold eth for long time and everyone prefer eth than wave because eth most popular than waves
I think both have different technologies and ethereum is a popular coin and many are using their platform but on the other hand the wave is also good and has the potential that is not inferior to ethereum
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
March 08, 2018, 02:09:01 AM
what I say,you are in good way.just split your Eth, hold half of your Ethereum and use half of them for buy waves.Waves today already in a huge pump Smiley I love both ehteurem and waves.also holding both coin.you can buy waves as much as you can,its a safe investment i strongly believe.
Activity: 99
March 08, 2018, 01:58:25 AM
Me myself chose ethereum over waves, cause i found waves platform hard to use, the assets inside it too. And ethereum is used as payment methods at every ICO waves not.
True,  and this  is currently on the "Homestead" stage and all its related software is still considered Beta until the release of the next stage "Metropolis
Pages:
Jump to: