Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 56. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:59:43 PM
I would suggest you just hold on to your ethereum and see how it would perform till the end if the year. What i suggest you do is just straight up and buy WAVES if you have extra funds lying around. If not, try to save up then purchase some of it then hold i to it if you feel that it would perform better in the future. But as far as what you need to do with ethereum is concerned, just hold on to it and don't touch it until the end of the year
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
Overall Ethereum is mandatory you have. but you also do not keep all your investments in one coin. here you can share some of your ethereum for Waves. because waves also have its own popularity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 20, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
I wouldn't change Ethereum for waves ever. Ethereum platform is so widespread and popular today, that it will grow reasonably. There's no chance to earn having bought Waves for Eth.
Activity: 234
February 20, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
 I chose Ethereum as more potential investment over most of alts. I would not spend Ethereums to buy Waves. Without ETH 90% of coins will stop working at all. Waves did not needed to anything now. And IMHO there will  no place for Waves in top 50 CMC in the end of 2018
Activity: 139
February 20, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
You can buy ETH with your capital money, hold the half and use the other half to purchase some other smaller coins you found interesting and have the capacity to go boom based on their white paper, the people involve on it and how does they make their marketing.
Activity: 97
February 20, 2018, 03:01:54 PM
I think ETH will be get better more than waves. Actually, many people in this project talked ETH. Besides, the activation in this project fast and I like buy and sale in ETH. Thank you
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
Do BOTH.
Buy Waves but hold some ETH, 3 ETH around 2.9k so hold 1.5k on ETH and other on Waves.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
February 20, 2018, 02:40:13 PM
If you think waves has good growth you can go for that. But, In my opinion you should hold for eth only in compare to waves. Crypto community trust ETH more. Waves does not have a smart contract platform. I think it's a completely novice structure. But ETH certainly has a much better structure.  Smiley
Activity: 336
February 20, 2018, 02:35:13 PM
 Its depends on your mind and the market. If you think it will be better to buy waves and it will be more usable at the future than ethereum then you can buy waves or if you think it will be risky then you can hold your ethereum but if you are positive about both of them then you can sell your half ethereum and buy waves by the money and deal with both of two coin.
Ethereum is a wonderful coin and its position is at second of all crypto in this world and I think waves have a great future too so you can deal with both of them. Before taking any decision you should see the market and know well about both of them because your one mistake can loose your big amount of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 01:09:17 PM
I think ETH for the long term. You can't go wrong with hodling it for a few years.

Waves is also good, of course but I think eth has  more potential.
Activity: 406
February 20, 2018, 01:00:58 PM
If I were you, I would split your Deposit and 1/3 would buy waves, and ETH, and waves are a very promising coin, but we don't know which one will bring more profit, so I recommend diversifying your savings!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
You better hold Ethereum. He has more chances that he will not lose in price. Yes and you can participate in some good ICO which will be able to increase your Ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
February 20, 2018, 12:16:42 PM
It's a pity to sell Ethereum! Don't do that! Collect money and buy some Waves, but don't sell ETH! This is the best and the most wildly used crypto currency among all the alts. And it’s always on the second place after Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
February 20, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
I believe that the best way is to keep 2.5 ether, and the rest can be put in what you want. Including into the waves. The waves collected good capital, but after a steep start they slowed down the pace of development. For the reason that their platform is almost no ICO.
February 20, 2018, 11:49:00 AM
Waves is much more efficient, but unlike Ethereum doesn't have smart contracts yet. You can buy some waves for future. But eth is the best coin after bitcoin at present. Hold it too Smiley
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I think they are both reliable coins. I prefer to have a certain amount of both but the biggest share is Ethereum.
I believe Ethereum is one of the most reliable coins.
Activity: 248
February 20, 2018, 10:02:20 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I choose ETH for you because it's known and popularity and belong to top coins in cryptocurrencies as you can see it continue grow like bitcoin value become higher. Waves still not so equal at ethereum as i see and also near to half price of ethereum. I think it's so nice to hold for now a ethereum token and sell it at the great price or the price what you want to sell it in right time or in a needed time. When you invest right now at waves is not a bad idea also and hold it for a long time because waves has also a potential.
February 20, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
Ethereum is very promising coin for few years but as we see grow was too much, waves still don't grow too much and thats why I thing fore earn more profit-waves    
Activity: 203
February 20, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
Both of them are good in long term investment. If im going to choose, both of them 60% ethereum and 40% at waves. Ethereum is proven as the best of all altcoins in the market due to it's capabilities in terms of technology and good projects that some altcoins doesn't have. Also waves is soo promising, very affordable at the market and we can rely that our investments is secure and profitable.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 20, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Kind of strange question, both are great platforms. Better to buy and hold both.
Pages:
Jump to: