Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 50. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 02:27:05 AM
Etherum and waves are solid coins with good working platforms.

In my opinion, you can decide to hold 2 Etherum and buy waves with the remaining 1 Etherum as both coins are solid coins with strong fundamentals and good future.

This is my humble submission.

Activity: 351
March 09, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
It is pretty much better if you will hold your ethereum than investing in waves because there were a lot of users who utilizes ethereum than waves and besides the price of ethereum is growing bigger rather than waves, it's price is stable by six hundred dollars and up.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Experienced English to Japanese Translator
March 09, 2018, 02:16:48 AM
I prefer ETH but Waves wallet and mobile app integrated with DEX are really handy and useful. Obviously one of the best wallet app.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 09, 2018, 12:06:00 AM
Of course ETH, Waves already exists for a long time, but most of the icos are on the ETH platform! Besides, Waves is a Russian project which I wouldn't trust
I also prefer to have Ethereum than waves; there different factors why I chose Ethereum over waves, one of it is the value; the value Ethereum is higher than waves. Also, Ethereum is more popular than waves.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
I recommend you to hold your Ethereum. You have to remember that Ethereum as a network still has a lot to prove in terms of viability and long-term scalability. The long-term potential is yg huge, and it’s good to see large companies coming in to figure out how to harness the power of the Ethereum network.
Activity: 700
March 08, 2018, 11:44:19 PM
ethereum is coins that can stand on its own, so if comparing etheteum and waves of course to invest far more ethereum has a great future can be compared to waves. stand alone ethereum for next few years.
Activity: 350
March 08, 2018, 11:44:02 PM
I think ETH better than Waves but in my mind NEO best Smiley)
Activity: 262
March 08, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
what's on your mind bro ?? waves with eth it already looks better eth in the future.
my advice dont sell eth if just make buy waves, because you will regret it later bro. please think again sob .. soon eth will be king of coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference. In the Ethereum protocol and blockchain there is a price for each operation.

and Waves is the only enterprise-ready custom tokens platform in existence. It was designed for easy crowdfunding, with a more-or-less self-contained ecosystem of elements and services.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
I think it is better to hold ethereum than trying to buy some waves. Actually, both of them are giving good buying chances in these times, so buying is not so hard as like in the near past. I think ethereum is much more precious than waves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 08, 2018, 10:47:05 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Waves platform is a good technology. They have been launched a new product called Waves NG.
They claimed can process thousands of transactions per minute. Faster than Ethereum Platform. So if you believe in Waves, its good time to buy.
Activity: 460
March 08, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
The risk that will be encountered when participating in Waves ICO is the Waves platform script is not original. This is because, one of the superior features in Waves called "Colored Coins" is copy and paste from the NXT blockchain platform.
And the site's ICO Waves Platform securities are pretty ugly.

but there is one feature of the function that special is Waves will support the exchange of world currencies such as Dollar, Euro, Pounds Sterling, Yen, etc. then backed by financial institutions that are subject to the provisions of KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering). Something special like this can not be found in any cryptocurrency.
And so far the founders of waves no negative issue issues as long as they work and contribute.
But to just see how the potential waves ico the future, there is no harm in investing a bit your eth to waves who knows it pump, see the price of crypto that tend to fluctuate.

In my opinion its better to hold a eth because the price of eth in a coming years will growing up and theres many investors holding it in longtermway and theres many investors become rich because of eth.for me eth is theres a big chance to grow up the price because of investors hodling so that for me if i have a eth i will hold it in longterm way.
Activity: 181
March 08, 2018, 10:24:39 PM
for now I may choose wafes because the price is so cheap so I do not need much capital to buy it, I am sure will get a profit, but if you have much  ca eth than hold part of coin because now the eth value is down and wait until the high value
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 10:15:48 PM
The risk that will be encountered when participating in Waves ICO is the Waves platform script is not original. This is because, one of the superior features in Waves called "Colored Coins" is copy and paste from the NXT blockchain platform.
And the site's ICO Waves Platform securities are pretty ugly.

but there is one feature of the function that special is Waves will support the exchange of world currencies such as Dollar, Euro, Pounds Sterling, Yen, etc. then backed by financial institutions that are subject to the provisions of KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering). Something special like this can not be found in any cryptocurrency.
And so far the founders of waves no negative issue issues as long as they work and contribute.
But to just see how the potential waves ico the future, there is no harm in investing a bit your eth to waves who knows it pump, see the price of crypto that tend to fluctuate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 08, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
Of course ETH, Waves already exists for a long time, but most of the icos are on the ETH platform! Besides, Waves is a Russian project which I wouldn't trust
And another question - was there at least one successful project held at Waves? I have not heard of such.
Activity: 467
March 08, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
Ethereum is on another level, ethereum over waves for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 08, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Waves is one of the most important competitors for ETH, but recently its growth has slowed down (as Waves itself is facing competition from some of the newer alts). Still, I would advise you to sell 5% to 20% of your ETH stash to purchase Waves.
Activity: 52
March 08, 2018, 01:11:36 PM
As my view ETH is more sure than waves. But as a potential power to double your investment, waves is much more than ETH. my opinion is divide your investment to both and then invest in both. it's the method to get benefits of both and low risk. 
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
Both Cheesy
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
March 08, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

Both good coins to hold. But Eth's marketcap is huge, means if it runs, it wont make your investment double in a short period of time. Whereas Waves still has big room for growth and could give you better profits than Etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: