Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 59. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
idap.io
February 10, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
I prefer the ethereum platform, compared to any aspect I think ethereum is more superior than waves platform, for any investment investment I prefer and trust with ethereum, I have started investing since its value is only $ 300
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
Ovisly...

I am choose to Ethereum because this time crypto market price 852$and waves market price 5$ so i choose Ethereum and waves holding.
Ethereum or waves invest and I thik successfully.
I thought my opinion Ethereum and blockchain in the future bright.
Activity: 105
February 10, 2018, 12:13:48 PM
Personally I prefer ETH over Waves, I just think that ETH has a more perceived value and therefore a better altcoin. That's not to say that Waves can't become a very good / popular altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 10, 2018, 08:57:50 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

For me i will choose Both to buy Ethereum and Waves because they have a great potential platform even if we do not know what could be the price after 3 to 5 years but this is the time to buy and hold it. Just put 70% to buy an Ethereum and 30% to buy a Waves and then keep or hold it. And someday, it will be have a good results that your not focus only in one coin. This is the best thing to do it.

I would rather choose ETH from waves it is because before we go or join investments we should look or observe and gather information about this kind of cryptocurrency and weigh wether it is good ,will it go far in the market,does it give good benefits , uses.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

For me i will choose Both to buy Ethereum and Waves because they have a great potential platform even if we do not know what could be the price after 3 to 5 years but this is the time to buy and hold it. Just put 70% to buy an Ethereum and 30% to buy a Waves and then keep or hold it. And someday, it will be have a good results that your not focus only in one coin. This is the best thing to do it.
Activity: 96
February 10, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
Diversify. Wave has some potential. But i wouldn't invest more than 10% of my total investment on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
I see alot of project of starts ups using ETH platform so ETH will be more potential than Waves, but in the long term Waves also has great opportunity to continue grow because they has some feature that give many advantages to the cryptocurrency community and also other feature like faster transaction than Bitcoin and cheaper fee transaction. So hold Eth by amount 2 ETH and other 1 ETH for buying WAVES is great idea.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 06:40:36 AM
For me ethereum is the best to hold than the waves . If i have a money i invest ethereum because etheruem for now is dump. Much better buy and hold until pump a price of ethereum.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
February 10, 2018, 06:35:22 AM
I would recommend you to hold ETH than waves because Ethereum is in demand right now in the market because of the fast and lower transactions fees and most ICOs are ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 291
February 10, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
for now I prefer ETH, because I see ETH has more future than waves
Activity: 111
February 10, 2018, 06:20:23 AM
Personally I prefer ETH as I think it is more valuable and has more of a use. What you could do is a 50/50 and that way you get the best of both worlds.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 10, 2018, 06:14:06 AM
Ethereum as well as Waves both are good altcoins to buy or hold for long time. If you have 3 eth you can do one thing sell your half of ethereum and buy waves from that money So that you can have both the altcoins. Both has more potential to be bullish. I am expecting waves will be more demanding in the coming years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
I am a fan of these two coins because they are both very good projects. As for investment i would put my money in waves because it is still far from its potential. It will probably do 50x or something. Tho it’s never a bad idea to invest in ethereum too.
Activity: 126
February 10, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
I think hold your ETH yes it's have great potential In this year ETH chances to more valuable. Then you will get lot of profits. WAVES ok but not compare to ETH.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
February 10, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
Both this coins are performing well. in these two coins ETH is more stable in this volatile market.
Activity: 97
February 10, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
i prefer ETH because it is just like bitcoin too expensive and many investor invest in ethereum
Activity: 224
February 10, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
I am not that knowledgable when it comes to waves but i think it is a good coin to invest in. However, between the two, i think it is best to hodl eth and i see more potential in it rather than waves. But if you see some potential in waves, it is okay to sell 1eth for waves so you will have a diversified portfolio which will also expand your chance of financial growth.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
February 10, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
If i hold it in my wallet, i prefer to hold ETH than holding waves because it is more stable and lesser risk and since it is top 2 in coinmarketcap, your investment will surely not in danger. On the other hand Waves have a chance to easily pump higher but it will surely dumped that is why it is consider as a high risk investment.
Activity: 68
February 10, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
Are all important,maybe eth have ico !so eth will go to moon
Activity: 546
February 10, 2018, 05:46:46 AM
In this comparison, I think that it is worth choosing ETH, because it is more popular today. Maybe the Waves platform can certainly improve its performance, but it does not seem that ETH is a more popular platform
Pages:
Jump to: