Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 60. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 10, 2018, 05:39:43 AM
waves is really a disappointment for their investors. no matter what they do the price is stuck and there is exactly no benefit for its holders. no wct anymore even no useless mrt anymore. dex is still useless there is not enough volume. i was a waves supporter for so long but i am also bored of this shit. 1 year there is nothing but only losts...
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 10, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
Waves is better to invest. They still have things to do
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 05:30:04 AM
Both are a very good coin for the long term and both coin concept is also very good I have both the coin in my portfolio and I am holding them for the long term. If you want to divide your portfolio it's better to buy 1.5 ETH worth of Waves and Hold 1.5 ETH like this you will have both of them and you can hold them both for the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 05:27:20 AM
I have high hopes on ethereum. Its the next most trusted coin next to bitcoin and i do really think it as a potential to take over the top if in case bitcoin died/purged. Waves on the other hand, it has a huge volume but in my opinion, the hype to this coin will just fade like in other coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 05:14:14 AM
For myself, I chose  ETH.  I see in this more prospects
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:55:36 AM
For me its obviously Ethereum its the best coin after bitcoin.Waves are also good coin with huge potential.waves will be good for long-term investment.
If you plan to hold long term, then waves is a better choice, ethereum also has good long-term potential,
WAVES smart contracts are easier to use than Ethereum.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
Until Waves integrates smart contracts i place my bet to Ethereum side.
But after smart contracts than i will change my bet to waves cause its more cheaper then ethereum.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
it's better to keep the ETH because I'm sure this year ETH will experience a sharp spike like the bitcoin last year so stay patient and will definitely benefit from that patience and you can celebrate it
Both the altcoins are good but if you ask me to choose I would go with ETH, any day comparing to other altcoins Eth stands ahead, no doubt about waves but Eth has good value and also price in and around 1000$ I like to invest in eth.
Activity: 1190
February 10, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
I personally prefer ETH over Waves. Maybe because ETH is more stable for the price than Waves. For eth itself is very much in use for ICO and others. For the future eth is very potential compared to Waves
Activity: 132
February 10, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
If you believe in future changes then buy half of the ETH you have. But if you ask my advice, then I am more confident in the future of ethereum than others, and I have seen the quality of ethereum is better for the future, and besides that I believe ethereum because of the many projects that use it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
it's better to keep the ETH because I'm sure this year ETH will experience a sharp spike like the bitcoin last year so stay patient and will definitely benefit from that patience and you can celebrate it

But the question is how far they can go. And compare both with percatages.Then potentials will show themselves up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
If you choose exclusively from these two coins, divide the risks in half. Half spend on Ethereum, half on Waves. This year I would bet on Ethereum. But what happens in a year nobody knows.
Activity: 434
February 09, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Of course ETH. I think Etherium will be most important coin in short period. It has ıcos that are important and has more technology than bitcoin. Waves is good coin as technology but etherium is top.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 03:41:04 PM
I will argue that the most exciting and relevant project in 2018 will be Ethereum. I predict that this is Ethereum´s year. There are a number of well known milestones upcoming for the protocol itself but I find the milestones in the Ethereum eco-system even more exiting and game changing. Ethereum will become the leading and eventually most talked about network outside the crypto world in 2018.
Activity: 334
February 09, 2018, 03:35:44 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 09, 2018, 03:33:05 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I would divide the money between Ethereum and the waves. now it seems to me that Ethereum is more promising and its price will grow. what do you think? Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
February 09, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
I hope you are just kiding
Hold ETH

ETH already make many X in last year. If have not to much for investing better to distribute it for younger coins/tokens which have more potential for rising
Activity: 193
February 09, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
I prefer ETH than wave i just don't know the reason why
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
February 09, 2018, 03:23:00 PM
I am a fan of these two coins because they are both very good projects. As for investment i would put my money in waves because it is still far from its potential. It will probably do 50x or something. Tho it’s never a bad idea to invest in ethereum too.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 03:18:27 PM
For me, just stick your 3 ETH. check the market value. Hodl your ETH and wait it until he gained his loss value or maybe must go higher. Patience is a virtue.
Pages:
Jump to: