Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 62. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 05:39:28 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

keep two ether, and swap one to waves. Ether is a very good token for a hodl strategy, but waves has also a lot of potential because it is a very good platform.Waves platform is in some ways very usefull for waves token icos, and it didnt show us all the potential it has. Also waves has a lot of support in russian community as almost all team is russian.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
I think I chose ethereum, because I believe that ethereum has an advantage over waves
Activity: 109
February 06, 2018, 04:29:23 PM
ETH is my fav coin but ETH now has very high price, Waves has very serious project and strong team I think their price is too low now I think they ll have to grow up more Its more wise to invest in WAVES.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
February 06, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
Yes I think waves is a good project, and now the market is very good to buy waves for the deversification of its portfolio.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
When u compare Eth with Waves, ETH is far away better but for investment I think Waves is better choice because of low price Waves is strong coin will go up very soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
Waves has a good and solid roadmap, a good Dev Team and a great project. The problem is that they are horrible at marketing so Waves didn't have very good results in the past 2 months. But it will increase in value for sure, they are working on Smart Contracts so this will make a huge difference, they have a DEX that works pretty well, a nice wallet and a good community. I wouldn't go 50%/50% but to put 20% in Waves is a smart idea.
I would say in past 6-8 months. I watch it and follow for a long time and Ethereum grow much more than Waves without any huge dev updates. I have to agree that best perfomance would be 70-75% ethereum and onlt 20-25% waves.
February 06, 2018, 03:58:37 PM
Waves has a good and solid roadmap, a good Dev Team and a great project. The problem is that they are horrible at marketing so Waves didn't have very good results in the past 2 months. But it will increase in value for sure, they are working on Smart Contracts so this will make a huge difference, they have a DEX that works pretty well, a nice wallet and a good community. I wouldn't go 50%/50% but to put 20% in Waves is a smart idea.
Activity: 445
February 06, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Don't get me wrong but I think waves is not that promising when it comes to investment unlike etherium that is a bit a competition for Bitcoin. Investing to waves in my opinion, won't be that much profitable so I'll suggest you to choose etherium which is obviously more indemand in the market that will result to profit once its value starts to go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 06, 2018, 03:36:42 PM
ETH grows stronger than WAVES. That's why I choose the ETH. But I have a few WAVES, which I decided to keep for several years. This is a reliable project.
Activity: 434
February 06, 2018, 03:30:31 PM
Both coin are good for holding. I think ethereum has more bright future than waves. Basically I like ethereum. My second choice wave. So I prefer Ether and hope it will more profitable then waves. I suggest that you can buy ether and hold it for long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
Waves does not look well since a loong time. It was one of the worst altcoins in bull period of bitcoin in last autumn. After december almost every altcoin increased more than x3 even up to x20, but waves did not even doubled it price.
Recently it decreased alongside all altcoins in the bear market of the last weeks, but if you look at the charts today every altcoin recovered except waves.
I think the market and the community did not accept waves, and does not think waves will be a competitor to ethereum and neo. Waves team have to make some improvement otherwise it will be a shitcoin eventually
February 06, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
In the portfolio, both ETH  and Waves need to have.They can coexist and dynamically develop in parallel.Waves is undervalued, it will still show itself!)))
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
Better to hold ETH, because ETH got bigger community, development support, and there are already a lot of other coins works on ETH blockchain. So I think ETH is much better investment on long term.
Activity: 134
February 06, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
Both ETHS and Waves are doing good so far but i chooss ETHS  because it is my second most favorite crypto and it is more stable  and successful for me because many ICOs became succesfull because of ETH.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 06, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
I would prefer Waves, because I feel that Ethereum is quite over-priced right now (the exchange rate is close to all-time high, versus BTC). On the other hand, the prices of Waves have gone down by as much as 80% during the past few weeks.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
If  I would you, I  will divide my money on 70%/30% . More fore Ethereum like  for stable coin, and some money for possible rise of waves
Yes, I also think that ethereum has a more optimistic future than waves. I do not want to say that the waves do not have a future, but I'm more interested in the ethereum. But in any case, now is a very good opportunity to buy both of these crypto currencies.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
If  I would you, I  will divide my money on 70%/30% . More fore Ethereum like  for stable coin, and some money for possible rise of waves
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

I think it is better to hold ethereum than trying to buy some waves. Actually, both of them are giving good buying chances in these times, so buying is not so hard as like in the near past. I think ethereum is much more precious than waves.
Activity: 280
February 06, 2018, 09:01:32 AM
That would make life easier for all of us!
To remove all this friction and to make the world a better place, a blockchain platform called Waves is now out.
Waves advocates itself as a blockchain platform which intends to be a decentralized place for crowd funding and trading by tokenization.
It is too technical!!!
But before I give you a less technical definition, I should tell you that Waves prices are soaring high! Its price in June 2016 was $ 0.7 per unit, and it is now above $5 per unit. This increment of +600% is hard to ignore.
So you buy waves because the waves will change your future. And keep the submit.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 12:23:59 AM
hello
I think its depend on what you want. if you want to make a investment for long time holding then buing waves is a Good decision. Because waves is going to make a Roket bounch but not in a short time. it can be happen in 6month or in a year. But Eth will hit 2k$ within a month.
Pages:
Jump to: