Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 64. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:36:07 PM
I have and eth and waves.
I belive in waves because it’s really strong project and have greate support from big organization.
I belive it will increase in price and make more % than eth So my suggestion is to spend 30% to invest in waves.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
Personally I prefer ETH as I think it has more value, but waves also has it's uses. I would invest into Waves if you are looking to get more coins for your money and hoping they grow for a profit.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 31, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
ETH is the future at least for ICO so HODL ETH and see it next year.

I agree to that, waves today is not profitable since people is not that much interested on investing in this coin so probably, the value will not increase even more. Ethereum coins is on fire today in the market and you will all be praising eth when it already reach the value of bitcoins in the future since there are so many people who is interested on this coin today.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
I think you keep buying waves. If you keep buying the waves, I will not lose your mind but will rather gain more. Because this waves coin will be such a time. Do not find him. Do not wait for more than just two years. Then think about me. Because after two years I hope every waves will be $ 500. If you now buy waves then hopefully your future will be useful.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 31, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Both i think but to be more precise you should just hold your eth , cause some say or some prediction say that it would surppased or will be the same value of the bitcoin. Ans guess what its still increasing and I suggest too that after you hold it , try it though the other half of it sell it and then invest or buy through waves , just be wise.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 31, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

I tend to opt for eth. I have kept some eth in my wallet
I think the future of eth exceeds the future for all existing altcoin. even today, the market is showing a decline for bitcoin. only slight change on eth. I am sure eth next month will be pumped again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
January 31, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
Now it’s better to invest on neo instead waves because there is lots of investors showing interest on neo based projects . Waves also good platform but there is very few successful projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

Ethereum coins is better than waves in price and it growth. Investors should not look on the coins value, they should always look at the statistics of a certain coin in the market if it has really a potential to grow its value for a short term investment or a long term investment. In this way you can make your decision clearly without any doubts.

I chose Ethereum as more potential investment over Waves. I will not underestimate Waves.
it is also good and potential alt-coin, and I would have to have Waves too.
   I would not spend Ethereums to buy Waves. Keep your Ethereums and next time when you
are making a buying try to buy a little more Ethereums and some Waves.
   I think that this should not be the end of investing, there is so many good project out there
waiting to be found.
Activity: 15
January 31, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
ETH is showing himself strong during this correction, his community beleives in team. You should better stay with ETH at least for now
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 31, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Both coins are very good choices for long term investment. If possible hold some ether and buy a few waves and add to your portfolio. Diversification is the best approach to investing in crypto. Put not all your eggs in one basket l
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
Waves is worth investing , but ETH is also nice to invest .As we can see , almost all the icos are raising ETH , that means ETH is accepted more than other altcoins , including Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
January 31, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Ethereum coins is better than waves in price and it growth. Investors should not look on the coins value, they should always look at the statistics of a certain coin in the market if it has really a potential to grow its value for a short term investment or a long term investment. In this way you can make your decision clearly without any doubts.
Activity: 94
January 31, 2018, 11:40:57 AM
 Smiley I think its depend on what you want. if you want to make a investment for long time holding then buing waves is a Good decision. Because waves is going to make a Roket bounch but not in a short time. it can be happen in 6month or in a year. But Eth will hit 2k$ within a month. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 11:32:31 AM
I think the etherium is a more reliable crypto currency. Look at the iso they are all on the etherium. The waves are becoming more and more non-taped. But I think it's worth having a little of them in the briefcase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 31, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
I am confident that by choosing ETH you will be more insured, and also be sure that in the near future multiply your contribution relative to USD!
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
January 31, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
Holding ethereum is a good thing. Is a great plattform for many tokens. It will have a bright future. But waves is also genius, and when you watch the technically point, its even better then ethereum. Waves ist just at the beginning. But wenn the waves WAVE ist starting, and their make great tokens and ico on this plattform, it will rise to some hundred of dollars. So buying Waves for a long term hold is a really good idea.
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
I am the one who likes to invest in the surf market so I would choose altcoins. This can make you profitable, but it is risky when you take part in non-profit wave projects. But if you want to invest in long term, I recommend to choose ETH, because ETH is more stable than I think.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
January 31, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
It depends on what you want. I think both are good. If i have 3 ETH, i will hold 50% ETH and rest of ETH i will spend for  waves. Because i do not know what will happen.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 31, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
Ethereum as well as Waves both are good altcoins to buy or hold for long time. If you have 3 eth you can do one thing sell your half of ethereum and buy waves from that money So that you can have both the altcoins. Both has more potential to be bullish. I am expecting waves will be more demanding in the coming years.
Activity: 84
January 31, 2018, 09:59:43 AM
i think both will be going strong. If i have 3 ETH, i will hold 2 ETH, and spend 1 ETH for Waves. because u don't know what will happen. And now it's very good time to buy. ETH is going high and waves is quite low. waves have potential to x5 your money now.
Pages:
Jump to: