Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 63. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
Both will continue to grow for a very long time. They say that 2018 is the year of the ether. It will definitely grow 2-3 times during this period.

However, Waves has not yet shown its full potential, it is well developed and will also grow healthy, it is possible to diversify its portfolio and buy both.

Both projects are very good. I hold both.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I think that comparing Waves and Ethereum charts now (I mean in January, after these great falls) would be wrong. You will not come to certain conclusions. If I were you I would spread my money like that: 70% ETH and 30% Waves.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 31, 2018, 09:19:29 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

For me, its better to hold ethereum than buy some waves its because in first place ethereum is the partner of bitcoin and has strong price, ethereum is the queen of crypto world and the mother of all eth token so, eth is good than waves that why I suggest to hold your eth but its depends in your decision.

Eth is most profitable altcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 31, 2018, 09:12:58 PM
I personally choose waves because waves is more stable compared to eth.Eth fees flactuate all the time and it may be too long to succeed the transaction.Also waves has a great wallet and a proper dex
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 09:11:44 PM
I would prefer ethereum, because the waves I think are less desirable to the crypto, with so many ethhereum-based tokens, I think ethereum would be a Bitcoin replacement altcoin later
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

I think it's the best to keep Ethereum, even if the price will drop thanks to future POS it will grow anyway. There are a lot of tokens and every of them need ethereum for fee so demand on ethereum will grow which will cause price to increase. But decision is yours not mine. Thanks for reading Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 08:46:07 PM
A lot of people say that Waves will pass $ 100 level, so you can invest in this crypto.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
January 31, 2018, 08:25:12 PM
Ethereum is getting bigger and bigger, no doubt that it is one of the best investment today. The uniqueness and function of Ethereum makes it more valuable. So if you campare it with Waves, I guess Waves is a little bit boring but its just purely my opinion.
Activity: 240
Merit: 104
January 31, 2018, 08:12:52 PM
my advice to you is you better hold ETH for a long time, because according to the news I heard in 2018 this ETH will experience very high price increase, even founder of ETH predict price of ETH will equal to BTC
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

This coin has different potential in the market, i still believe that ethereum coin is more profitable even though the market's value is pretty high today, you cannot invest on eth coins now days because the value is too high so just wait for its price to decrease before starting to invest again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 07:51:08 PM
In my side, I prefer ETH than waves even though waves is better for long term than ETH. ETH was also good in long term and it is fast in developer. I prefer ETH because it works for their faster development and success .One of the reason why I prefer ETH is that it has a good team of developers and there are  many available services in ETH than waves.
Activity: 284
January 31, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

At the price of waves now is a good opportunity to buy, then hold in a long term. Then you can hold Eth in a long term too due to it is already proven and tested due to its popularity and stability in the community also, but still of course the choice is yours.
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 06:25:24 PM
Etherium comes second to bitcoin. There is a lot of noise around but when you check the hard facts, ETH is still on top right after BTC. So, what's up with that?

Aside from that, projects on ETH platform are coming in bulk. Trust is the word.

Waves is also great of course. But it is still on the process of establishing its reputation. It is still new. It is growing fast though.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 31, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Practically speaking, eth is more profitable even the value is very expensive. Comparing ethereum and waves is just like looking at bitcoin and eth, both coin are profitable and it will only be depending on your capital on when you will invest. Ethereum is good for long term investment while waves is profitable only if there's a hype in the market.

I agree with this. After bitcoin, ethereum is the next in line. You may opt to invest in other coin but I suggest you to for on eth.
Its value turns up amd follows bitcoin, not only the price but also the popularity. I can foresee that etherium will have good position in the digital currency
Activity: 322
January 31, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

Practically speaking, eth is more profitable even the value is very expensive. Comparing ethereum and waves is just like looking at bitcoin and eth, both coin are profitable and it will only be depending on your capital on when you will invest. Ethereum is good for long term investment while waves is profitable only if there's a hype in the market.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
In my opinion at the moment, ethereum is more preferable. In 2018, the ethereum should be strengthened amid the release of new ICOs. 
It is also my opinion; Ethereum is more preferable due to its value and popularity. So if I'm gonna ask to choose whether ETH or Waves, I will choose Ethereum no matter what.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
In my opinion at the moment, ethereum is more preferable. In 2018, the ethereum should be strengthened amid the release of new ICOs. 
Activity: 336
January 31, 2018, 02:09:58 PM
These two are awesome alts that have very bright future, but for investment I think its better to invest in waves because of low price of it. Waves deserve 100$ at least i think it ll happen in 2018.
Activity: 226
January 31, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
Personally I prefer waves as I believe in the project and it is a lot cheaper so I can get more coins for my money. I see it as a better investment for growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 01:46:56 PM
There are many coins on the etherium. And on the waves? How many people get waves, and the etherium? I think that on the basis of these reflections, we can draw some conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: