Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 67. (Read 6077 times)

copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
January 28, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
I'm standing at the crossroads between them, both platforms are good and they are very different. I have no doubt when I share the money equally between them.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
January 28, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Right now and so far Eth is the token to choose, with so many projects using token to launch their Ico compare to waves only popular coins are using waves platform, until not much development on waves but let's see this year this could be a banner for Waves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
According to me it's ETH holding time. Today is 28 January of 2018 ETH price is $1200+ So if you hold it for log time then you will get huge profit from them. Or if you buy waves for long time then it's also a good option actually i think. Waves future will be bright so buying waves is a another good option.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
It is best to keep in its portfolio as ether and waves , let the waves is now experiencing not the best time but it's a good way to purchase . of course it is a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
I think waves has more potential than eth.Check it on coimarketcap waves and eth has a little bit the same supply and waves has also its smart contract. Waves is cheaper now. I think waves will repeat the story of eth.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
January 27, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
Not sure why do you compare those.
ETH - is the top altcoin, and Waves is an altcoin with less than 1 billion CAP.
Waves is heavily advertised last days, hope this will attract big investors and cause good rise.
It will not, as so many fail token and project in the waves platform and that makes a lot of investors are moving to another platform. Even the waves smartcontract will be difficult to attract the investors and traders again. As far as i know this time waves is only reliable become an alternative way to send your transaction while at the same time ethereum and bitcoin get bloated.

May be you are right. In fact crypto market changes so randomly that no one can predict where new investments will appear tomorrow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
January 27, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I think waves of eth future are much brighter than Coin's. Because, at the speed of the ethereum, the speed increases, but the value of waves does not increase at a fast pace. So, I think you hold the eth.
These 2 kind of altcoin have both potential in different performance in the market or in projects like now even thought Waves is an up and coming challenger to Eth but Ethereum is still in the TOP until we see more project launched on Waves, I would invest into ethereum. At the end of the day, Ethereum, can be used to participate in ICO, so it goes beyond face value but it depends people what they want to keep seems both are goods in different way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
ETH is the future at least for ICO so HODL ETH and see it next year. but you can exchange 1 ETH to waves! This is the best way to invest!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
Diversify..you can split on both, ETH and waves. both are growing and will have bigger value in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
January 27, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
Maybe if you have enough capital to invest in both,so of course it would be better, because these two altcoins have excellent potential for long-term or short-term investments and have a fairly active price movement in the market. So this certainly allows you to be able to get profit from that investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
 of course I would prefer eth, because if seen from the circulation of market, the eth is much bigger, and also eth has become an important role in new emerging ico project
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
Waves also have the potential to grow in the future but if I were you I will hold on to my 3ETH for long and see the huge returns that comes out of it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
don't put your eggs in one basket.  You can choose both and put bigger amount in ethereum.  More potential and used by almost everyone.
Activity: 308
January 27, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
I think waves of eth future are much brighter than Coin's. Because, at the speed of the ethereum, the speed increases, but the value of waves does not increase at a fast pace. So, I think you hold the eth.
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 27, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
I like both of them. You can diversify your portfolio and hold 2/3 ETH and 1/3 Waves.
Activity: 210
January 27, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
according to me the best option would be to hold onto ETH.
ETH has way more potential than waves and on top of that it is more popular,versatile,stable(does not rise or crash too much suddenly).
ETH is more accepted(as a form of payment) than waves.
so it would be best for you to hold onto to your ETH and in case you still insist on investing spend no more than 0.5ETH in waves.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 27, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
With the amount of ICOs popping up here and there it's ETH that's clearly in demand, and will do so for a long while.

I suggest you maintain your strong position on ETH.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
ETH by far.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
January 27, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
I more prefer Ethereum compared with Waves because many project ICO provide payment through Ethereum.
buy ETH now and hold because the price this coin will increas up on this 2018, ETH very good for trading. ETH or Waves? of course I chose ETH. ETH is a coin that is very much interested by everyone.

Activity: 188
January 27, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
also prefer ETH, for no particular reason
Pages:
Jump to: