Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 68. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
I prefer ethereum, because ETH already has a large community and also the average of new projects that started ICO using Smartcontrac Ethereum. that's what makes me like Ethereum, but that does not mean Waves is bad. it's just that there are still many people who don't really know him.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
For me ETH,
ETH will get a good value this year! just hodl Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 27, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
For now Ethereum platform is better than waves obviously because of the price and marketcap as you say, But as time goes by WAVES develop it's platform little by little and all the ICO using this platform are usually promising. And as per the sayings of the others, the devs of waves intentionally making it's development slower in order to have numbers of coin loyalist not those who are only there for pump and dump. So i guess for now Ethereum wins the game of comparison.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
January 27, 2018, 03:47:36 AM
Thanks everybody for your valuable comments.  Smiley Now i decided to invest 40% of my Ethereum in waves and hold 60% Ethereum.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 27, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I would like to suggest that must hold ethereum than waves because ethereum price is stable and having ethereum wallet is easy to manage than waves wallet and the price of ethereum is rapidly increasing than before. So for me,  ethereum is the best option.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 03:04:52 AM
my suggestion you hold in ethereum thats popular altcoins using smart contract to with erc 20 this good idea for invest long term, but if you want in waves invest 75% in ethereum and others in waves thats what i think
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
January 27, 2018, 03:02:12 AM
I would choose ETH. This is the best crypto currency after Bitcoin. It seems to me that it has a great potential. But you can split your money in half and buy a some Waves as well, it's up to you.
Activity: 223
January 27, 2018, 02:15:45 AM
ETH is the future of ICO. but with the current market NEO blockchain seems to be having a good potential. just saying. boot are valuable. so, totally upto you to decide. personaly me, ill hodl ETH for at least mid of this year
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 27, 2018, 02:06:44 AM
I prefer ETH because I believe ETH prices will be more increased than the price waves.
that's true, more people will have the same thoughts with you. because eth has a better potential than the waves, it begins to be proved when eth begins to be very popular and is used more often than waves, for example in ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
January 27, 2018, 02:01:12 AM
Not sure why do you compare those.
ETH - is the top altcoin, and Waves is an altcoin with less than 1 billion CAP.
Waves is heavily advertised last days, hope this will attract big investors and cause good rise.
It will not, as so many fail token and project in the waves platform and that makes a lot of investors are moving to another platform. Even the waves smartcontract will be difficult to attract the investors and traders again. As far as i know this time waves is only reliable become an alternative way to send your transaction while at the same time ethereum and bitcoin get bloated.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 27, 2018, 01:57:58 AM
Eth and Waves are two different things.I will never compare them because they have their own traits.But for me I will be suggesting to hodl for your Eth because for me it is more stable than those altcoins and is much better than any other.
Activity: 238
January 27, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
hey guys, what do you prefer for holding your investments?  Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
January 27, 2018, 01:33:51 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Share for both. Half for ETH, and a half for waves. then hold for long periods of time. Here's what I do
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 01:31:51 AM
I think hold ETH will be the best option. On the waves, only a small percentage of ICOs are currently passing.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 27, 2018, 01:23:52 AM

I think 3 eth is a really good amount and in my opnion, it is better if you hold it. It reached really good prices in the past, and in my opinion, it is a big probability that it can reach much more better prices in the future too. By the way, I think Waves is a good coin too, but if you have 3 eth, I think it is better if you hold them
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
Spend 0.5e to buy waves, then you hold both of them! That's the best option for you.
Wish you the best luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 01:09:34 AM
I prefer holding Etherum , it is more promising and many ICOs will be using eth also is gradually going up so more hope.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
January 26, 2018, 07:23:55 PM
Not sure why do you compare those.
ETH - is the top altcoin, and Waves is an altcoin with less than 1 billion CAP.
Waves is heavily advertised last days, hope this will attract big investors and cause good rise.
Activity: 132
January 26, 2018, 06:26:07 PM
I think this two are very big projects and both have very solid team without doubt, but I think Waves has more way to go than Ethereum, because Eth is too high now when we compare with Waves.
Activity: 364
https://cryptassist.io/
January 26, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

in waves there is a potential, It is also always necessary to diversify the risks
Pages:
Jump to: