Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 72. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:02:59 AM
ETH for sure...

Not just because of it's value but the gap amount of active token between both are extremely high.
So, just like other said, "I prefer ETH"
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 12:58:49 AM
also prefer ETH, really for no reason  Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
January 25, 2018, 12:46:28 AM
For now I'll be rooting for ETH...
Activity: 112
January 25, 2018, 12:42:26 AM
Both of them are great, but ETH is better coz it's the best coin. You can choose Waves too, it's will more develop in the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 25, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
prefer to support ETH, because ETH is a good altcoin. more has many features in it.
Activity: 84
January 25, 2018, 12:06:45 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I think you continue holding ETH. Because ETH is the best altcoin & it will be grow up soon. Another way, you can buy both Smiley.
Activity: 280
-----
January 25, 2018, 12:02:26 AM
If you want the best advice i would say you have to hold your eth. Dont sell them or dont try to buy waves using your eth. Why? Because as we all know that eth is the best altcoin so far, and so far it is pumping because the bitcoin is in red zone right now, the best altcoins are pumping. And with regards to your question, i must say that the best option is to hold your eth, and wait until the eth pumps again and you will be successful
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 25, 2018, 12:00:26 AM
I would prefer to choose ethereum, because now ethereum has a stable price, cheap transaction, price keep increasing. You better hold off the ethereum you have than sell it to buy waves.
I think ethereum is the best altcoin to all because of potential to increase its value, so it also possible to ethereum to grow more, while waves is also have potential. For me there are both profitable and lot of potential, also its better if you hold them when there's dumping, then sell when the value increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 24, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
since ethereum is doing great since the first quarter of this year,and i am a eth supporter my opinion would be very bias,i will choose ethereum over waves .and i think though i single out eth this is beficial for op as most of speculation now that the said coin may hit $2000 or more this year.

But if you really considering waves for investment in long term.then buy the 1 ethereum in waves.and let the 2 ethereum remain in your wallet
Activity: 224
January 24, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
Two are good and have great developers.

My personal opinion is to hold ethereum, cause ethereum is great coin with unlimited potential. I mean you can do anything in his platform such as make token or building dApps etc...

Activity: 476
January 24, 2018, 11:32:26 PM
if i have eth, i will hold and i will invest in some ICO. Eth is better. Especially in a long time, I think the price of ETH will be more up than the waves. and nothing to lose to hold eth.
Activity: 477
January 24, 2018, 11:26:01 PM
Why buy waves? Buy bitcoin is better because it's good for long term. Try to invest in ICO, there are bigger opportunity that can you get. Ibhave good information for you. If you buy XCPO then save it in wallet then you will earn extra coin everyday. It's called staking. It's better for long term investment.
Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 11:19:26 PM
They both have probability to grow more this year. Actually it depends on you, but if I were you i would chose ETH than waves. 

ETH is more less like bitcoin, it has the vision of not only having a decentralised crypto currrency but also allowing decentralised applications to be created on the ethereum blockchain that use smart contract. The price also better than waves, and it doesn't drop that much in this January. It proves that eth fundamentally stronger than waves.

But if money is not your problem, it will be even better if you invest your money in both of them. It just a matter of time who will go up first.

Activity: 57
January 24, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
I would prefer to choose ethereum, because now ethereum has a stable price, cheap transaction, price keep increasing. You better hold off the ethereum you have than sell it to buy waves.

I would prefer ethereum too. Waves is not yet ready or still in its infancy stage while ethereum is already something like a mature already. many ICO's under eth is already done and having big values already. Though waves has still its potential to catchup with Eth.
copper member
Activity: 48
January 24, 2018, 10:51:52 PM
Waves has a good and solid roadmap, a good Dev Team and a great project. The problem is that they are horrible at marketing so Waves didn't have very good results in the past 2 months. But it will increase in value for sure, they are working on Smart Contracts so this will make a huge difference, they have a DEX that works pretty well, a nice wallet and a good community. I wouldn't go 50%/50% but to put 20% in Waves is a smart idea.
Activity: 420
January 24, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
Hold your 1.5 ethereum, do not get panicked buy and use the rest to buy a rowing. My personal opinion is holding ethereum, because ethereum is a great coin with unlimited potential.You can do anything on the platform like making tokens or building dApps etc. .. my pribada already feel to the advantage of maintaining ethereum .. good luck
Activity: 87
January 24, 2018, 10:35:25 PM
For me eth is probably better than waves. Because etherium has a stable price now.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
January 24, 2018, 10:31:44 PM
both of them you have selected.
I think both are the best alt coin for investment, does not need to compare both.
Activity: 364
January 24, 2018, 10:05:22 PM
Activity: 322
January 24, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

The best altcoin in the market is ethereum coins and no one ca really beat it since it already reached 1k dollar this year. I suggest that you should forget about waves and focus on investing in eth coins because it has more potential.
Pages:
Jump to: