Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 75. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
For me its obviously Ethereum.. It is the best coin after bitcoin.. Eth price is now little bit low and stable also.. And i think it will cross 2000$ in the last year of 2018.. So hold it as soon as possible.. And Waves are also good coin with huge potential.. You can buy some waves for future.. Because its not so high price like Eth..

I have the same idea as you mate. Ethereum as arguably held that second place spot ever since. It's blockchain technology has really been supported by alot of people in the crytocurrency market that has helped in its steady rise, at least compared to other altcoins in the market. Also, Eth has proven itself to be one of the more reliable coins and even if its increase has been baby steps in the past year, it still managed to do that despite all the negative and bad happenings swirling the cryptomarket.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
I think it is better to diversify your investment and invest a little in Waves. This is a good project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 08:00:21 AM
hold eth and maybe move about 20% of your funds to waves.ether still has greater room of mooning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
If i were you mate, i will just hold the eth,  there are much more changes of ethereum than waves, as we can see now. Ethereum prices are getting higher and higher. So just hold eth mate
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 24, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I would say holding your Ethereum is the better choice. Eth has been bringing forth a lot of buzz in the market, good buzz that could that could actually equal to an increase of value and a means to gain more attention from people. Waves is also one of the better altcoins, but if I would compare the two, I would side with Eth because it has shown how reliable and strong it is because it was able to keep its footing even during the time when most altcoins are dying out.
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 07:25:55 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I will prefer ethereum to waves.

Although they serve the same purpose, ETH is widely accepted and it has a wider community support than Waves...
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 24, 2018, 07:24:43 AM
Me myself chose ethereum over waves, cause i found waves platform hard to use, the assets inside it too. And ethereum is used as payment methods at every ICO waves not.

I agree. Although both are good with their own strengths, I would choose also Ethereum over Waves because it is more reliable and more enduring compared to Waves. There was one time that Eth has held the title of being the second-best coin in the market, second only to bitcoin, and that is not a bad feat. Now, arguably, so many coins has been trying to rise up, and some of them are really increasing in a staggering phase, but I am still valuing Eth more because it has always been that sleeper coin that has been steadily increasing and has been able to hold its ground even during the times when the market was falling apart.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
January 24, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
ETH is technologically better and more mature but WAVES also has advantages. The problem is WAVES doesn't recognized by majority. You better hold half or 2 of your ETH and buy WAVES with other money, if you can't find more money to invest.

You are right, but don't forget that WAVES is still under development and they are shipping almost everything the promised along the way.  They need to finish their announced features (like smart contracts) to be approved and used by the community and business world.  Hopefully they will be supported by Russian government too.

Once these things are done, they could become an easy to use competitor to Ethereum.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
January 24, 2018, 06:44:39 AM
ETH is technologically better and more mature but WAVES also has advantages. The problem is WAVES doesn't recognized by majority. You better hold half or 2 of your ETH and buy WAVES with other money, if you can't find more money to invest.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
ETH,  because Ethereum is the second largest and highest top hrossing altcoins and ethereum grows very fast and it grows like a btc. Although waves is good but eth is more great and high.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
In my opinion, it is better to hold all ETH you have.
You can invest new funds in the Waves if you wish.
But Ethereum has a bright future. This is my own opinion, of course.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 06:42:08 AM
I wouldn't suggest selling ETH, just compare ICOs that use Waves and ICOs that take advantage of Ethereum, and it's because Waves underperform comparing to ethereum: even though smart contracts are not as complex because of built-in plug-ins, blocks time is almost two times longer, price and, which is more important - Market Cap is much lower (about 1000 times lower, if I'm not mistaken),  For me Ethereum is second to Bitcoin and I would never exchange it for Waves.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 06:38:44 AM
I think that the ETH technology has a huge potential. I'll hold ETH.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

Buy Waves for 1 ETH and the hold your Waves and ETH. Both coins are good for long term investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

Both platforms are powerfull and secure. I would prefer the one which is just works faster. As I know, it's Waves.
Activity: 350
January 24, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
I would not change Ethereum yet. You can buy Waves for fiat. But to shift from one to another I do not see the point. We need to wait and see how the market will behave.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
January 24, 2018, 06:26:26 AM
I think Waite for some time until market price get constant the all cryptos price is falling down. After that buy waves with 1 eth and then keep 2 eth for a future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

If I'm in your position, I will hold ethereum than buying waves.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 24, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
If you are looking for bigger profit margin then waves is the right coin to buy as it is still cheap and the marketcap is quite small. I think buying waves with 30% of your ethereum is the best choice because that way you still have ethereum left for the future if you want to join some ico or buy other coin.
eth are one of the best to have for we all know how may good is this project for we see a lot of potential on it can be so you are safe that you may have that for in the future , waves are good also but check if this is may trully work for and make your own study on this coin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 06:07:06 AM
I think ETH definately!
Pages:
Jump to: