Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 73. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 24, 2018, 09:44:54 PM
ethereum is good to hold but don't forget that waves is also a good coin to hold. I see waves have a good project like ethereum but unfortunately, waves need more support to increase more than now. but I am sure that in the future, waves will be going up for the price and there will be more people to give their supports for waves.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
Etherum is currently positioned at number 3 in the capital market, ethereum is also used as payment in ICO projects, while for slow development waves, if you plan to buy altcoin, it's better if you buy some XRP coins, XRP has good potential in the future , XRP is now at 2nd in the capital market
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 09:19:50 PM
I have both Ethereum and Waves in my portfolio.  Ethereum is always needed when I decide to participate in an ICO that is ETH based.  I think Waves is undervalued and will increase a lot when the releases are out.  Waves is cheaper and the price could do a 2-5x on your investment.   
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 09:15:37 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
ETH is the future at least for ICO so HODL ETH and see it next year.

I think so, although I like Waves and think it is very potential, but you'd better keep some ETH all the time, ETH is the future, and if you want to take part in ico, you can use them.
Except ETH, you can keep some Neo and EOS too, there are more and more dapp on NEO and EOS this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
January 24, 2018, 09:04:32 PM
This isn’t even a question  Sad Well, it’s not hard to make a choice between these two. I can’t say I like waves very much. On the other hand ETH really has a nice technology and it’s promising. Hope you’re holding Eth.
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 08:54:24 PM
ETH is the best for long term invest. But WAVES is very promising too. It can make xx soon, so I recommend you to buy some waves, but most part of money put into ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
January 24, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
This isn't even remotely close or shouldn't even be open for discussion- Ethereum blows the waves platform out of the water and it's not even close!
Ethereum has many, many more use cases than waves. 
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 24, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
In my opinion, holding ethereum is much more better than buying waves. Actually, I think waves is a good coin which is giving hope for the future, but also I think, ethereum is the best altcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 24, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

Hold on Ethereum. As the ICOs are based on ethereum platform and growing more and more, will eventually tell us about bright future of ether so it is better to hold ether.
For me ethereum is the best altcoin because this coin is increasing its value since last year, also it has potential to grow your coin when you hold it. And ethereum is the good investment when choosing altcoin and you can buy it and to cheaper price. But if you want to explore crypto then collect different altcoin then study which is much profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
January 24, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
ETH more better
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 12:14:54 PM
Ethereum is clearly better than Waves. However both platforms have a lot of common features. But looking to the value of coins and the usability of both platforms we can notice easily that Ethereum coin and platform is really better than waves, it is more valuable and more used by ICO devs and investors.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
I have high hopes on ethereum. Its the next most trusted coin next to bitcoin and i do really think it as a potential to take over the top if in case bitcoin died/purged. Waves on the other hand, it has a huge volume but in my opinion, the hype to this coin will just fade like in other coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
do not put eggs in one cage. It's good to buy waves. With 1 ETH you can buy lots of waves. imagine if the price waves are still low up 100% and will boom. Grin
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 24, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
At the level of investment and currency it's obvious that the network effect is important for monetary systems. But when it comes to killer applications does it matter which network the project uses?
Of course ICOs based on the Ethereum can attract more investment and it is assumed that they work in a stable but increasingly busy network. But if the application developers switch to Waves and allow it to be financed with eth and btc will this restrain its use and implementation?
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 24, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
My opinion is you should keep hold ETH, more safe and best coin for long tem invest and Ethereum is the one of the best cryprocurrency in the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

There are still room for improvement for Waves (WAVES) and it seems to me that this crypto's market cap and price may rise again this year. I have recently seen ICO that are using waves platform for their token but unlike ETH, almost every ICO is using the ETH blockchain. How about giving a 2:1 ratio of your ETH? 2 ETH will remain in your wallet and the other 1 ETH will be invested in Waves?
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
ETH in this comparison looks more reliable. This is a currency, which in principle can be considered as a basic one along with Bitcoin
Activity: 267
January 24, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

Hold on Ethereum. As the ICOs are based on ethereum platform and growing more and more, will eventually tell us about bright future of ether so it is better to hold ether.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
January 24, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
you should choose ethereum because the price of ethereum is the most stable among other altcoins. lately we see a lot of altcoin that is decreasing in price but ethereum is increasing with btc
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
i think you should hold ETH because its growing fast day by day. ETH is more profitable then waves.
Pages:
Jump to: