Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 2. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
well, it depends if you already hold both or only BTC. Diversification is always a good strategy. Right now it is a gamble to say that both won't keep falling, nevertheless ETH is on a very low and sweet spot and it will be easier to make 5-10x with eth than with btc on the next bull run
I think that on this market one should split the long term holdings into several of the top coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think it is pointless to change bitcoin to ETH or back. These are very similar coins. If you really Want to sell bitcoin and buy other coins to expand investments, then pay attention to any of these coins Nucleus Vision, Shivom.

The Bitcoin Cash rose a lot today. Is it good idea to change to some BCH?

BCH dropped a lot recently. I think it is due to the hash war between the ABC and SV. It also caused the drop of bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I think it is pointless to change bitcoin to ETH or back. These are very similar coins. If you really Want to sell bitcoin and buy other coins to expand investments, then pay attention to any of these coins Nucleus Vision, Shivom.

The Bitcoin Cash rose a lot today. Is it good idea to change to some BCH?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
Then invest in ripple right away and excellent. Or choose another cheap coin in which there is confidence in the future. In a word, investing from Bitcoin in other coins is much easier than vice versa.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
maybe and it could happen all possibilities can occur because of the risk of investing I think we can not know the development of crypto currencies for now that we need to be smart to take advantage of every opportunity that can benefit in investing
Activity: 714

I will not sell my Bitcoin for Ethereum rather i will sell my Ethereum for Bitcoin but i have some Altcoins that are slow moving in the market in which i keep them holding for a very long time so perhaps i will trade some of them for Ethereum as this Altcoin is the most promising and has the highest potential to make your money grow in talking og Altcoins investments.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
No, I will not sell Bitcoin. It is necessary to have a portfolio in which there will be many different cryptocurrencies. And only in this case you can make good money.
Activity: 157
Ethereum is only falling at the moment, but it will definitely rise in price and you need to buy it, but to exchange Bitcoin for Ethereum is a doubtful prospect.
Activity: 37

Although this post was created long ago, i'm going to chime in and say that i'm keeping my ETH.

The recent market prices have not been favorable for ETH but lately it's been gaining some traction again, especially with all the updates and developments. If anything, i'd say that you now is a good time to move BTC into ETH.

I agree. The ETH price will rise after the stop of selling ETH by the ICO coins devs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
obviously doing such a little stupid because now it's best to leave everything in bitcoins and keep it
Activity: 406
Merit: 110

Although this post was created long ago, i'm going to chime in and say that i'm keeping my ETH.

The recent market prices have not been favorable for ETH but lately it's been gaining some traction again, especially with all the updates and developments. If anything, i'd say that you now is a good time to move BTC into ETH.
Activity: 27
I'm holding both bitcoin and ethereum but I think I will not transfer all my bitcoins to ETH.  Although ETH is low compared to 2017 and it is growing quite well.  Every altcoin is dependent on the movement of the bitcoin.  I think the investment in bitcoin is the safest.

that could be a good move. Will you transfer some to BCH, which is similar to BTC?
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
That strategy will make you sorry now, if you do it when the OP publishes this post. now ethereum's price is falling, but the price of bitcoin does not fall as badly as the fall of the ETH price
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I'm holding both bitcoin and ethereum but I think I will not transfer all my bitcoins to ETH.  Although ETH is low compared to 2017 and it is growing quite well.  Every altcoin is dependent on the movement of the bitcoin.  I think the investment in bitcoin is the safest.
Holding ETH and bitcoin is such a good strategy for long term.
Don't make a decision based on the current market because we are at bearish trend and any pump is just an artificial thing, we called that manipulation.
We should aim for long term and just look away from the market now.
Activity: 340
Merit: 12
maybe I will keep holding and investing in both because when the price of bitcoin rises, ethereum prices will also rise so I will have many opportunities to be able to get profit
Activity: 31
I obviously will not mix up as it does not make sense to me personally, but I would buy some amount of etherium

It seems it is better to buy the coin than minining now.
Activity: 448
It's a difficult decision, and requires extremely high for thinking through decisions, don't just pick up and move, all that needs to double-check and make sure if you are doing the right thing.
I obviously will not mix up as it does not make sense to me personally, but I would buy some amount of etherium
Pages:
Jump to: