Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 3. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Yes. It's a good idea to sell some bitcoins and buy Ethereum. Because the portfolio of its assets needs to be diversified.
This is good in terms of availing an opportunity to own something at a very low cost which will be very expensive in future. This is actually another 2015 with a low priced ETH. So if you have sufficient Bitcoin, better convert a portion of it into ETH but be sure you make the decision by doing the cost benefit analysis that is to see what ratio of profit you might be able to earn if you transfer the Bitcoin into ETH.

If the ration of profit that could be earned in ETH is more than the ration of profit that is expected to be earned with the portion of Bitcoin having a price equivalent to the current ETH, go for it.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
In my opinion about investing in Bitcoin market. It is a mistake to see high ETH prices move from Bitcoin to ETH. When Bitcoin increases, it usually is in thousand dollars while ETH increases slowly and counts as a hundred units. It is so wrong to do so. Roll Eyes
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Yes, I decided to distribute my investments in proportion to the growth of these two cryptocurrencies, I see a good potential in the growth of Ethereum.
This is an excellent strategy for maximizing your profits. Apportion the maximum share to the coin that can give you the maximum profit in future. This helps a lot in and keeps the investor free of any worry. Even a temporary fall in the market values can not do much of the harm and in addition, the diverse nature of the portfolio helps minimize the risk of loosing value as well. These small tricks are very important in earning big.

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
It is wrong and silly when we move from BTC to ETH. No matter how expensive ETH is, the growth of Bitcoin is much greater than that of ETH. When Bitcoin raises prices multiplier, your ETH can not buy.

Would it be better to move from BTC to BCH instead of ETH? The BCH is going to upgrade soon.
At least I have long lost confidence in bitcoin. But if it's Bitcoin cash, then maybe all Bitcoin twins will have the same fate as Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 154
It is wrong and silly when we move from BTC to ETH. No matter how expensive ETH is, the growth of Bitcoin is much greater than that of ETH. When Bitcoin raises prices multiplier, your ETH can not buy.

Would it be better to move from BTC to BCH instead of ETH? The BCH is going to upgrade soon.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
Yes, I decided to distribute my investments in proportion to the growth of these two cryptocurrencies, I see a good potential in the growth of Ethereum.
Activity: 81
Yeah, probably. There are thoughts. I understand that Ethereum is a developing currency, but it shows itself well in the market. I think it will be stable as Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
ETH needs to revisit the gap it left at $1-$5 range before it can begin basing again ... it went up too quickly and way too high to be sustainable basis for development. The pain will be enormous, sorry guys, you all knew this was coming, hope you took profits cause it was incredibly silly money for a nothingness token, I mean c'mon really?

I hear Joe and the funds involved in that multi bubble pump took profits...
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
ETH needs to revisit the gap it left at $1-$5 range before it can begin basing again ... it went up too quickly and way too high to be sustainable basis for development. The pain will be enormous, sorry guys, you all knew this was coming, hope you took profits cause it was incredibly silly money for a nothingness token, I mean c'mon really?
Activity: 70
In normal bubble mode, these rules go out the window, but except for the LTC pre-halving pump, alts only truly bubble after BTC is well into it's bubble. Then there is also the inverse correlation that has been going on for a long time now. It's gotten a little murky lately, but I think it's because btc correcting in a long complex, and sideways way. Right now, it is about time for ETH pumpers to take their BTC profit for the next BTC pump. I saw in the chart that the price of ETH is increasing fast in few weeks
copper member
Activity: 103
Yes. It's a good idea to sell some bitcoins and buy Ethereum. Because the portfolio of its assets needs to be diversified.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Ethereum is the coin that has the most chance to skyrocket, with the support of many tokens that use the ethereum platform, it will make ethereum prices skyrocket, invest now so we will get big profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
well you could look at it reprohensively....but that will not work.

looking at % gain, ETH always did better when BTC rises up.

so if BTC went up x5, eth would do x15

so while BTC is a good bet, more solid % gains would come from ETH. in the long run.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
if I'm alone, of course, because to invest in these two coins the results will be large. so if my suggestion is part of the bitcoin that you have just moved at ETH, because the price of ETH will go away monthly
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
No, BTC is still better to have than ETH. BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies. It is good to have some ETH too as the price is still low.
Activity: 84
Of course there is no point in selling Bitcoin and buying Ethereum, since there is no reason to believe that the price of Bitcoin will begin to fall so much that it will get rid of it.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I don't only hold my assets on bitcoin, I allocate some of my capital to ethereum so I have both of these coins in my wallet so I don't have to move on from bitcoin to ethereum, because the two coins I have.

If you move the bitcoin to ETH now, you might be rewarded a lot in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I don't only hold my assets on bitcoin, I allocate some of my capital to ethereum so I have both of these coins in my wallet so I don't have to move on from bitcoin to ethereum, because the two coins I have.
1DC
Activity: 448

I will not consider that strategy because bitcoin has still a good future and right now bitcoin is still ahead in ethereum when it comes to price so bitcoin is still a good deal though maybe I will invest in both coins to increase my profits .
Pages:
Jump to: