Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 4. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No. Now for this not the most favorable moment. I am sure that Bitcoin will still win back its positions, and will undoubtedly exceed them. Therefore, you can lose in the exchange. I'd better be patient and wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Presently, the price of ethereum is down and it is still in red but there is no need for you to move you bitcoin into ethereum but you should rather hold both coin because they are very potential coin and will continue to rise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
For current time it is a very good possible diversification, ETH is in its lowest point possible, so why not move a good % of portfolio in it? It will be probably more powerful that various alts.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
I always believe in two coin ETh and BTC, because these two coin can hold any coin will be profitable, mainly in which you prefer to hold any coin.
Activity: 46
ETH price dropped today, now is another good time to buy and hoard. Whatever the outcome of hard fork ETH price will still be profitable. It has become one of the most acceptable alt coins together with LTC.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
ETH price dropped today, now is another good time to buy and hoard. Whatever the outcome of hard fork ETH price will still be profitable. It has become one of the most acceptable alt coins together with LTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yes, I think this is quite logical, because Ethereum is more stable at the moment, an increasing number of investors are investing in It.

The problem is that the price is still dropping which means not much interest now.
Activity: 121
Yes, I think this is quite logical, because Ethereum is more stable at the moment, an increasing number of investors are investing in It.
Activity: 112
If the ethereum price skyrocketed I would move some bitcoin out eth but if bitcoin is increasing as eth's speed increases i will keep the ethreum number and bitcoin number as in the previous one
Activity: 224
ETH now has a dramatic drop in prices, but the current ETH price is quite low for us to invest in, but today, the price of coins is very low, is very suitable for us to buy, so You can choose the potential coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
I think that it is not necessary to sell not one of these cryptocurrencies, and if you build, then only buy Ethereum if there are extra finances.
This is a fact that the price of ETH is soaring and we are approaching the lowest value in the history of the year but if you are already holding ETH, do not trade it for Bitcoin or another coin because of the down price of ETH. The price can also drop down to the lowest as a result of the Whales activities as well. But irrespective of all the depreciation, the technology is very advanced and it will bring around fruits in future.
Activity: 49
Unfortunately I am new to this business and I do not have bitcoins but I think this is a reasonable solution ! I bought ETH at $ 400 But I'm not worried that my Deposit has fallen in price !
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well that not a bad idea after all considering how cheap Ethereum is right now you can. But keep in mind that Bitcoin is Alsonin a great value to re-invest. Keep in mind the current timeline for the next bull run by the end of the year.
Generally speaking, the question itself is put quite correctly Correct, Because if you do not look at the general fall of the market, then you need to consider the future potential of each of the coins individually. In my opinion, the etherium has more prospects than Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Well that not a bad idea after all considering how cheap Ethereum is right now you can. But keep in mind that Bitcoin is Alsonin a great value to re-invest. Keep in mind the current timeline for the next bull run by the end of the year.
Activity: 86
I think that it is not necessary to sell not one of these cryptocurrencies, and if you build, then only buy Ethereum if there are extra finances.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

eth price is not soaring but it is actually falling at the moment . and if ever eth would recover , i wont ever convert my btc to eth because the profits that i could get in btc is still bigger that the profits that i can get on eth if ever i invest on it . that is because bitcoin is still expensive when compared to etherium
besides , i did actually convert my eth and other alts to btc because i feel that i cant get a good profit on them  . the main reason that i buy eth is mainly for the gas in order to trade my token and alts on etherdelta .
Activity: 350
In principle, I divided my investments into both these currencies and I will continue to keep them so because I am confident that I will not take off
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
It is not necessary to change similar tools for investment. And it is much more reliable to invest in different currencies. So more chances to keep your investment.
That's what you called diversification, you need to do this in order to minimize the risk.
The market will grow and it would affect the entire market, it's not ETH alone will grow but of course its competition as well, we might
see some surprises in the future so let's look for undervalued coins as well.
Activity: 45
It is not necessary to change similar tools for investment. And it is much more reliable to invest in different currencies. So more chances to keep your investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

The ETH is performing stongly recently. The relative price drop is less than that of Bitcoin.
I noticed that too. When BTC fell to 6k, ETH remained $400, although someone predicted ETH will be lower than $350. But ETH grows slowly now. Maybe most people convert into BTC
Pages:
Jump to: