Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 62. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Immediate target: .0235

Well, it's close now: 0.0224, or about $9.65.

$9.33 actually ..and dropping ..still.

Se buddies chart picture ?
What does that tell you my smart little IPO shitcoin shills ?
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Currently being resisted by the logarithmic trendline:

legendary

Don't aim too high. Icarus learnt that one.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
eth quite simply cant maintain current price levels , thats why the price has dropped so much the past week. Even the current price is artificially high in my opinion. With an unlimited supply how can anyone expect the price to stay anywhere near what its been up to? Eth is supposed to be priced under a dollar per coin. Thats just how it is.

Sorry you're wrong. The supply is limited. Total ETH supply will be around 100 mil. Or only 5x bitcoin's supply. And right now 1 ETH is only 1/50 of BTC price. So theoretically ETH should be worth at least $80.

What determines that the market cap of the bitcoin and the Ethereumine should be the same? They  are different.

Yes, Ethereum should be worth at least 2x Bitcoin. So the more realistic value of 1 ETH is $160.

Rofl; Ethereum is produced at a significantly faster rate than Bitcoin, this means its value has to increase in order for its BTC exchange rate to hold.  ETH 2x BTC; How delusional are you?

haha, Eth already has 5 times more coins than bitcoin so in order to be worth 2x bitcoin price it has to have 10 times more demand which is never gonna happen.

Yes. So I think the Ethereum price will not be higher than the Bitcoin. But it is more popular, it could be higher.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
eth quite simply cant maintain current price levels , thats why the price has dropped so much the past week. Even the current price is artificially high in my opinion. With an unlimited supply how can anyone expect the price to stay anywhere near what its been up to? Eth is supposed to be priced under a dollar per coin. Thats just how it is.

Sorry you're wrong. The supply is limited. Total ETH supply will be around 100 mil. Or only 5x bitcoin's supply. And right now 1 ETH is only 1/50 of BTC price. So theoretically ETH should be worth at least $80.

What determines that the market cap of the bitcoin and the Ethereumine should be the same? They  are different.

Yes, Ethereum should be worth at least 2x Bitcoin. So the more realistic value of 1 ETH is $160.

Rofl; Ethereum is produced at a significantly faster rate than Bitcoin, this means its value has to increase in order for its BTC exchange rate to hold.  ETH 2x BTC; How delusional are you?

haha, Eth already has 5 times more coins than bitcoin so in order to be worth 2x bitcoin price it has to have 10 times more demand which is never gonna happen.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

Activity: 615

Sorry you're wrong. The supply is limited. Total ETH supply will be around 100 mil. Or only 5x bitcoin's supply

Is complete bullshit. There is no planned cap of coins for ethereum. It is intended to be inflationary.

it's neither--like everything ethereum: they have yet to figure it out.  originally they were gonna do constant inflation (which approaches 0% annually over time).  then they said they might cap it after PoS, then they said 'we dont know, we'll figure it out.'  either way it doesnt reallly matter, the end game of ethereum is never finishing the software, cashing in on the hype (now and in near future) so that when it's clear nobody uses it for anything they'll be out.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1035
Total Eth 90 Mill

60 million + 12 million + 18million = ~90million
60 million - is the Pre-sale.
12 million - is the dev fund, 0.2coins per 1 coin sold in the crowdsale.
~18 million - 1 million coins mined per month for 18 months prior to going from POW to POS

http://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/443/what-is-the-total-supply-of-ether

72 mil is one hell of a premine...

and than an unknown steady state inflation rate going on forever thus this comment ...

Sorry you're wrong. The supply is limited. Total ETH supply will be around 100 mil. Or only 5x bitcoin's supply

Is complete bullshit. There is no planned cap of coins for ethereum. It is intended to be inflationary.
Activity: 233
Merit: 107
Total Eth 90 Mill

60 million + 12 million + 18million = ~90million
60 million - is the Pre-sale.
12 million - is the dev fund, 0.2coins per 1 coin sold in the crowdsale.
~18 million - 1 million coins mined per month for 18 months prior to going from POW to POS

http://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/443/what-is-the-total-supply-of-ether
legendary
Activity: 980
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I do not think so. I think BTC remains the best to date. I only use the ETH as coins for trading, even if the price for the ETH was $ 100. it was because I did not know how to look ETH  Sad
Yhea your right bitcoin is the best and ethereum is just trading purposes because of fast movement in the price market..
I also just use it for trading purposes because of the movement.. i can make profit fast while buying 5 each every times the price is around 0.01 more or less i will buy 5 etehreum  or more.. and sell it when the price back again in 0.02..
legendary
Activity: 1218
I do not think so. I think BTC remains the best to date. I only use the ETH as coins for trading, even if the price for the ETH was $ 100. it was because I did not know how to look ETH  Sad
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
with all the recent dumps which hurt a lot of bag holders , i don't think that ETH can have that previous hyped up popularity any more,..
also bitcoin price has started going up recently which will surely cause a lot of investors pulling their money out of eth to buy bitcoin before it is too late.
Activity: 513
If 10% of the contracts use Ethereum in the future, I think the price of Ethereum can be very high.

Pretty sure even if 100% of the contracts use the Ethereum Virtual Machine, only small portion of that will be on the actual Ethereum network.

Most will be in private chains ran by corporations and banks.
Pages:
Jump to: