Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 64. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
seems a lot of aggression between ETH speculators and bitcoiners on this forum

This is to be expected. Bitcoin is the reigning champion. Ethereum is the heavyweight challenger.
There can be only one title holder.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFZEGJo43fObLP1GV
seems a lot of aggression between ETH speculators and bitcoiners on this forum
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
ETH price sore....

It has already risen from the 0.0165 to 0.02. That is around 15% rise in one day. I don't know how long it will last.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
2-5 weeks ago i can not imagine or believe that ETH will be sold under 0.02 again what a risky investment .
what the reason for the price drop anyone know something here
i am still holding but also afraid to see eth under 0.01 in the next week

If you think 8000 BTC willing to buy ETH is going to support the price, when there are roughly 17,000 BTC worth of ETH mined per month, you are in for a surprise.

The number of bitcoin to be required for supporting the Ethereum will be lowered when the Eth price gets lower.
Activity: 513
ETH price sore....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Arrogant fellow that Spoetnik

He really thinks he knows everything better than anybody else...

ts.

When history repeats here from coin to coin you don't have to be a genius to spot the pattern.

and to the other guy.. yeah still here but not trading.
Why ?
Because you scammy greedy corrupt losers destroyed the Altcoin scene.

You can't live in a bubble.

Pull your heads out of your ETH ass and look around Crypto.. start by looking at Mintpal, GOX & Cryptsy.

I love how 101% of all people in crypto chant they are uber mega legit..
then get led away in cuff's one by one like Martha Stewart or Bernie Madoff or Ripple guys Cheesy

Scam central EXCEPT -MY- "coin' right ?

EDIT:
And that other guy postulated ETH may become the next coin bigger than BTC etc.
Have you not read the 100 million comments on it?
Because of what it actually is and how it actually works this is impossible.
So once again..
You guys are either dumb or dishonest (or both)
And you won't come clean & admit it because of your overwhelming greed. (which is why crypto is screwed bad)
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
It will likely correct much further to 4-5 usd before either a small bull trap or dead cat bounce. I expect Eth to continue to capitulate to 2-3 dollars as we approach july.  

Ok, bounce failed to break the trend-line and hit a new low despite volume, which is pretty bearish. Can't discount another big drop now.
Activity: 513
2-5 weeks ago i can not imagine or believe that ETH will be sold under 0.02 again what a risky investment .

If you think 8000 BTC willing to buy ETH is going to support the price, when there are roughly 17,000 BTC worth of ETH mined per month, you are in for a surprise.
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1078
I don't know, but I think ETH is still holding out pretty well. Anyone who thinks it can just moon like it has the past 2 months forever is delusional. It is still up quite a bit from where it was Jan 1st, and is still profitable to mine.

I am currently getting $6 back for every $1 I spend in electricity mining, so it provides a healthy profit by any measure. When I started mining ETH last August I was lucky to break even at times, but by holding during the down periods I made out pretty well when it went over 0.03 BTC.

As to its future, it has just as much a chance as any other alt. It all depends on the continued development and community support. There has already been some positive news stories, so we will just need to wait a bit and see if this continues.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Arrogant fellow that Spoetnik

He really thinks he knows everything better than anybody else...

ts.
Activity: 420
I won't be the one crying.
You think you are smarter than me who ever the hell you are Mr. Kenta?

Know what i noticed ?
Most of the people i used to talk to around here are long gone.

Crying ?
We'll see who is crying when arrests are made or the FED's seize your shit like Cryptsy.

Wow a lippy ONE LINER from a noob account.. that is a first for me here.
Care to double down?
I will give you days to find a 2 sentence long snarky shit coin defense retort.

We all know you can insult someone and that will instantly neuter their analytical comment.
Common sense, reason and basic intelligence is no match for 4chan style bitch babble.

Just curious where did all the Doge tard's go ?
Seemed to me there was NOTHING here at all but an endless stream of Noobs here screaming in Doge speak.
Leaving me snotty little one liners.. hmm where did they all go?
Get it? ..see any trends? ..or have you been here long enough to see them?

Hey ETHiots how 'bout you buy dat Nascar paint job now huh ?

PS:
Booooo hoooooo i aemz da cryings !!! Sad  Cry

ETH needs a good marketing campaign i think.. like Doge's !

..silly picture..

Like your fellow countryman once used to sing: "Cry me a river-er Cry me a river Cry me a river-er, yea yea"  Grin

Mr.Spoetnik, you have been here just a few months longer than I have, and posted almost 10 times more than me. You are saying that Altcoins are a failure, but then why are you still here after all the others have left? Who's the noob?

Personally I think Ethereum is the most exciting altcoin that happened since Maxcoin were pumped on MCXnow.com! Perhaps it will be another failure, but perhaps it will take off and get established out there as the everyman's coin, sexier than Bitcoin. Who wouldn't like to be invested if that happens? One of these days it will and why not with a coin that has a lot of projects, support for 3rd party developers and a strong community with an economic interest in seeing the coin grow?

Doge is still alive, but even more so is all the code that were created around it. It has been refactored numerous times already for other coins. Same with Darkcoin/XCoin/Dash, Quark, LTC, Mintcoin and many other coins.

For information; If FED wants to take arrest in my ETH, they are all kept at Bleutrade for now. Same as most of my other "shit"

Activity: 456
Merit: 275
I mining ethereum too because future is ETH!
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Now the price is still at less amount, It is a time to buy some Ethereum but I will not convert my bitcoin to Ethereum as bitcoin is also bringing some good news for all of its users, so I will separately buy Etherium with my fiat, and will try to make them from other sources like from mining etc.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I won't be the one crying.
You think you are smarter than me who ever the hell you are Mr. Kenta?

Know what i noticed ?
Most of the people i used to talk to around here are long gone.

Crying ?
We'll see who is crying when arrests are made or the FED's seize your shit like Cryptsy.

Wow a lippy ONE LINER from a noob account.. that is a first for me here.
Care to double down?
I will give you days to find a 2 sentence long snarky shit coin defense retort.

We all know you can insult someone and that will instantly neuter their analytical comment.
Common sense, reason and basic intelligence is no match for 4chan style bitch babble.

Just curious where did all the Doge tard's go ?
Seemed to me there was NOTHING here at all but an endless stream of Noobs here screaming in Doge speak.
Leaving me snotty little one liners.. hmm where did they all go?
Get it? ..see any trends? ..or have you been here long enough to see them?

Hey ETHiots how 'bout you buy dat Nascar paint job now huh ?

PS:
Booooo hoooooo i aemz da cryings !!! Sad  Cry

ETH needs a good marketing campaign i think.. like Doge's !

Activity: 420
it was such an interesting couple of months for eth, all the spams and FUD spreading about bitcoin seems like finally coming to an end.

What would be nice is if the massive flood of dummy accounts being created would stop.

It is crystal fucking clear to all of us here we have been seeing our own veteran users
make endless accounts to come here and lie their ass off with grandiose statements about ETH.

There is of course money behind that and deceit !
Luckily enough for the ETH crew and their "Team" that the Altcoin scene is made up
of a majority who couldn't care less how scammy or dishonest something is..
Just..
So long.. as they make money off coin for Moon lambo's Arise Chikun Profits !

So it's brilliant really.

All you have to do is come here and pull ANY stunt conceivable..
and as long as you offer the potential for Pyramid scheme investor profits.. it will be a roaring success.

From AUR to Doge to BlockNET who made peanuts / Chump Change with a 1 Million dollar IPO
to Ethereum and their Billion dollar scam.. you all just don't give 2 flying fucks.

You all will simply shovel endless pits of money at these shady sleazy FUD crying babies as they
literally get rich making Millions and Billions (while you make $100)

Hate to break it to you guys but Altcoins are a failure.
You fucked it up and it's broken and can never go anywhere now.

Sleazy deceitful scammers creating 100+ accounts crying FUD for bucks $$$
..that is all this bullshit has amounted to.

Don't cry, it's gonna bounce...  Roll Eyes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
it was such an interesting couple of months for eth, all the spams and FUD spreading about bitcoin seems like finally coming to an end.

What would be nice is if the massive flood of dummy accounts being created would stop.

It is crystal fucking clear to all of us here we have been seeing our own veteran users
make endless accounts to come here and lie their ass off with grandiose statements about ETH.

There is of course money behind that and deceit !
Luckily enough for the ETH crew and their "Team" that the Altcoin scene is made up
of a majority who couldn't care less how scammy or dishonest something is..
Just..
So long.. as they make money off coin for Moon lambo's Arise Chikun Profits !

So it's brilliant really.

All you have to do is come here and pull ANY stunt conceivable..
and as long as you offer the potential for Pyramid scheme investor profits.. it will be a roaring success.

From AUR to Doge to BlockNET who made peanuts / Chump Change with a 1 Million dollar IPO
to Ethereum and their Billion dollar scam.. you all just don't give 2 flying fucks.

You all will simply shovel endless pits of money at these shady sleazy FUD crying babies as they
literally get rich making Millions and Billions (while you make $100)

Hate to break it to you guys but Altcoins are a failure.
You fucked it up and it's broken and can never go anywhere now.

Sleazy deceitful scammers creating 100+ accounts crying FUD for bucks $$$
..that is all this bullshit has amounted to.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
GUYS I HEARD THERE'S THIS NEW FRESH CURRENCY CALLED ETHEREUM AND IT'S BETTER THAN BITCOIN AND IT'S SUPER VALUABLE AND AMAZING AND...

Yeah ok, this thread can be left to die. There is no way anyone is moving any BTC into ETH right now, and something amazing would have to happen for anything to change.

yeah First feed all those miners and all these fake Genesis IPO accounts...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
GUYS I HEARD THERE'S THIS NEW FRESH CURRENCY CALLED ETHEREUM AND IT'S BETTER THAN BITCOIN AND IT'S SUPER VALUABLE AND AMAZING AND...

Yeah ok, this thread can be left to die. There is no way anyone is moving any BTC into ETH right now, and something amazing would have to happen for anything to change.
Pages:
Jump to: