Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 63. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin is more useful than Ethereum at the moment. The price is also more stable. The Ethereum has more potential.

WHY NOOB?

If 10% of the contracts use Ethereum in the future, I think the price of Ethereum can be very high.

Using the "1% fallacy" is a sure sign you don't understand a good argument. These investment scams will continue to transfer wealth off of the ignorant because most humans do not understand conditional probabilities.

The first step is to find a business use case for Ethereum and than explain to us why someone needs to bother to buy ethereum tokens to fulfill that use case (when they can just replicate a more secure alternative).
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is more useful than Ethereum at the moment. The price is also more stable. The Ethereum has more potential.

WHY NOOB?

If 10% of the contracts use Ethereum in the future, I think the price of Ethereum can be very high.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

WHY NOOB?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'm still not convince that i will convert my bitcoin into ethereum and i think bitcoin is always the best to choose.. the price of bitcoins right now is gradually increasing and i think it will increase more while block halving is coming.. ethereum. has a fast movement decreasing and increase..and its very useful only for trading purposes..

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I'm still not convince that i will convert my bitcoin into ethereum and i think bitcoin is always the best to choose.. the price of bitcoins right now is gradually increasing and i think it will increase more while block halving is coming.. ethereum. has a fast movement decreasing and increase..and its very useful only for trading purposes..
Activity: 420
Honest i don't create a bunch of new accounts to hype up ETH everyday i swear honest !!!

But if that is what you really want, like your inner desire... Then, why not? Feel free and go ahead and do it!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
Hold on let me go make a quick account so i can post on this topic..

I will be back with grand predictions about how great ETH is.
And you will all know how legit ETH is by the huge volume of new accounts that pop up supporting it.
You know, clearly that is some form of proof about how awesome ETH is right ?

Honest i don't create a bunch of new accounts to hype up ETH everyday i swear honest !!!

When new people see the price rise of Ethereum, they tend to talk about it. This might affect the price.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Hold on let me go make a quick account so i can post on this topic..

I will be back with grand predictions about how great ETH is.
And you will all know how legit ETH is by the huge volume of new accounts that pop up supporting it.
You know, clearly that is some form of proof about how awesome ETH is right ?

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Exactly, but these fanatics think that if Ethereum falls to $8 it is because it is a scam or a complete failure. Ethereum may crash and burn eventually but it's also perhaps the only altcoin that holds true potential. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are risky investments. You guys really think that $100-200 value for BTC is out of the question after the halvening? Because I really can't see it going over $500 just on inertia, 2016 may be the first year where Bitcoin value goes down in its history.

Phew, I just imagined 2014.  Tongue

Anyway, ETH looks likely to me to make a relief rally now. Hit my target of 0.016 - 0.018, though more red candles will come in due time...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
It think it is a good idea to have some money in both coins.....both have the opportunity to rise and if one falls then you still have some of your money in the other one

Exactly, but these fanatics think that if Ethereum falls to $8 it is because it is a scam or a complete failure. Ethereum may crash and burn eventually but it's also perhaps the only altcoin that holds true potential. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are risky investments. You guys really think that $100-200 value for BTC is out of the question after the halvening? Because I really can't see it going over $500 just on inertia, 2016 may be the first year where Bitcoin value goes down in its history.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
it is experiencing a downward pressure now  Embarrassed  https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd

That is normal market movement, nothing to worry about
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

i get my ETH with mining... i think it is the best way... Cool
Activity: 1
Activity: 13
It think it is a good idea to have some money in both coins.....both have the opportunity to rise and if one falls then you still have some of your money in the other one
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Ethereum is closing down their official forums.  Not really sure how to read the news ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4em6wq/forum_migration_update/

I do not have any problems for the forum to move to the control of other entities. It save them some money.

Sell your house for ETH to deal with Amateurs:)
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
Ethereum is closing down their official forums.  Not really sure how to read the news ...

I do not have any problems for the forum to move to the control of other entities. It save them some money.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

legendary
Activity: 924
seems a lot of aggression between ETH speculators and bitcoiners on this forum

Well, it's similar to (but less heated than) the aggression between the goldbugs and Bitcoiners back in tha day. Go figure...
legendary
Activity: 1568
I honestly think the last drop was the end of the "bubble" and the price was going back to sub 0.01 which is crazy if you ask me. All things considered, the price is perfectly fine right now, it's bearish of course because nothing much is happening but it has held very well. The problem is that it hit $15 in a weekend, it went from $10 to $15 in two days or so and that's not healthy by any means. I think a fair price right now for ETH would be around $6 or $7.

I think any "Bitcoiners" who don't want to invest a single satoshi in Ethereum is delusional. It may drop in the near term but the future is very bright especially when there is news, while at the same time Bitcoin hasn't evolve in these months, it only has the halvening going for it and that could actually become a double-edged sword.
Activity: 239
seems a lot of aggression between ETH speculators and bitcoiners on this forum

This is to be expected. Bitcoin is the reigning champion. Ethereum is the heavyweight challenger.
There can be only one title holder.

They are for different applications. So they will coexist for very long time. The Bitcoin can also be used in smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: